It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're a Satanist!! Muahahahaha!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This mentality of labeling everything outside of ones beliefs as Satanism drives me up the frickin wall...

Now I know that most of you Christians that actually understand your religion don't go around calling people followers of Satan. This little rant is not directed at you...

I would call the people that do have this mentality "soft core" Christians... Those that adhear to the label without actually reading what your book contains. Or those that listen to a preacher and happily regurgitate their nonsense without having any idea what Satanism is.

For those of you that fall into this category... First off you need a good slap!

Satanism is worship of the material... the worship of the self...

IF you hold a different view of the material that is contained in the bible... That doesn't make you a Satanist

IF one entirely rejects the bible... That does not make you a Satanist

IF you reject the OT God like myself... That does not make you a Satanist

IF you don't like what the religions of the world have done to our planet... That does not make you a Satanist

Lets take a quick peak at the tenets of Satanism...

1.Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!

2.Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3.Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4.Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5.Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!

6.Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7.Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!

8.Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

And finally... and likely most importantly....

9.Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!

Now don't get me wrong... I do not believe in any of this aside from the last statement... I am not a Satanist... As a matter of fact I have issues believing Satan exists at all... And if he does, he is likely just doing the job the Father gave him.

But

I've been called a Satanist many times by these people... And I've seen it happen so many times on our forum and in real life...

So if YOU are one of these people who use "Satanism" as a pathetic thinly veiled insult because you don't like another persons views on religious matters...

Your ignorance shines like morning sun... STOP IT!

Ignorance.... Denied

edit on 20-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Did you just call lucifer ignorant?

I don't think you are a satanist except for the fact that you are here aren't you? Earth.

But are you a samon?

ehh mr cornerstone?
edit on 1/20/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Clearly you have an issue with reading.... would you like to try again?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Akragon

I don't think you are a satanist except for the fact that you are here aren't you? Earth.

But are you a samon?

ehh mr cornerstone?

Lucifer/Satan, Satan/Lucifer. I kind of like the ideas of their whole, as said they have put some change in many pockets; and kept some businesses thriving. A sort of Capt. Kangaroo/Mr. GreenJeans Aspect--though they were geared to the childrens markets.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Your ignorance shines like morning sun... STOP IT!

Ignorance.... Denied

Then you said I need to read because I said you are calling lucifer ignorant.

Translated: "your ignorance shines like lucifer"

Take a joke man dang.. Mason? - saMon?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Lucifer/Satan, Satan/Lucifer. I kind of like the ideas of their whole, as said they have put some change in many pockets; and kept some businesses thriving. A sort of Capt. Kangaroo/Mr. GreenJeans Aspect--though they were geared to the childrens markets.

I'm not talking about satan.. Santa brings gifts ya know.. Physical ones.. No I was speaking about the morning sun...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Fair enough... I get it

We are not amused...

Whats the difference between a mason and a Satanist?

Since you're a comedian.... perhaps you might help me with a punchline

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm not talking about satan.. Santa brings gifts ya know.. Physical ones.. No I was speaking about the morning sun...

Niether was I, I was actually talking about Romper Room and the Magic Mirror and the SETTing sun.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Fair enough... I get it

We are not amused...

my precious? He takes it from us..

The pretty apron.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Niether was I, I was actually talking about Romper Room and the Magic Mirror and the SETTing sun.

Oh ok, I gotcha now.. Went over my head first time through.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Well done good sir.... thou has tickled my funny bone..

You must be a Satanist!!!

Wait that could be a spin on the redneck jokes...

You might be a Satanist IF:

1. Your preacher says so?

2. Halloween is your favorite holiday?

3. You have a tail?

4. You believe the 2nd amendment involves pitchforks?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Fair enough... I get it

We are not amused...

my precious? He takes it from us..

The pretty apron.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Well done good sir.... thou has tickled my funny bone..

You must be a Satanist!!!

Wait that could be a spin on the redneck jokes...

You might be a Satanist IF:

One could call me many things.. My spiritual findings come from all arenas, even the fish people..
In as much as I believe that Satan and Sin are ways of saying free will, and physical reality, 6 6 6 being carbon, and lucifer being somewhat the scientist, I am NOT a satanist..

Seems I never wanted to come here in the first place.. I used to think I could escape through a portal in a dream within a dream, but those were the dreams of a trapped 4 year old.. So Luciferian of me ehh??

I belong to no groups, not even my name do I like as a label, because I Just AM..

If you live on earth and use money to Possess objects/objectives yyouuuuuu, might be a satanist.

Possessing the possesser is being possessed. Which way is "up" or is it out? Seems back and to the left, a twisted dimension.

I don't see any Stone Caps, no hats in the "layers" of the foundation.. Take it as you will.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The pretty apron.

Seen one up close? The embroidery is exquisite; however seems they never washed them so as to cleanliness I cannot vouch for. Two count them- both of my Grandfathers were 33rd degree freemason miners. I cannot ever recall any Satanic ritual Christmas events or if so afterhours? at the Lodge? They seemed to be fairly decent men though a bit bent on knowing the Bible backwards and forwards. Its part of their strategym. Here is where the mystery lies--they were not religious as in were not 'Church Goers' although the said 'Church Of England' Episcapalian Anglican' was the supposed venue for worship. However, a Freemason? a TRUE Freemason would'nt be caught dead in a house of worship (exception only: for burial purposes) There in may lie the idea they are Satanists. I think not so much, not doing its bidding but more as being mitigators, consultants/a buffer between the dark and light ie. the Daniel Websters of our time.
edit on 20-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

One could call me many things.. My spiritual findings come from all arenas, even the fish people..
In as much as I believe that Satan and Sin are ways of saying free will, and physical reality, 6 6 6 being carbon, and lucifer being somewhat the scientist, I am NOT a satanist..

Seems I never wanted to come here in the first place.. I used to think I could escape through a portal in a dream within a dream, but those were the dreams of a trapped 4 year old.. So Luciferian of me ehh??

I belong to no groups, not even my name do I like as a label, because I Just AM..

If you live on earth and use money to Possess objects/objectives yyouuuuuu, might be a satanist.

Possessing the possesser is being possessed. Which way is "up" or is it out? Seems back and to the left, a twisted dimension.

I don't see any Stone Caps, no hats in the "layers" of the foundation.. Take it as you will.

You have said much. Of course you did'nt want to be here, This is hard scrapple Earth. No one in their right minds would come here other than a purpose was set (by you) to grow spiritually before you were born. This place is insane. No one human has a choice but to not possess physical things and it takes currency. In a perfect utopia we would by pure will of intent manefest it; wave the wand and so it be. Not only is everything back and to the left its also hooked to the right and down. Earth is not a merciful place; but friends can be.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Here is a thought for you. When I was 13 years old, I had a Catholic best friend whom thought since I never attended 'church' services invited me to Midnight Christmas Mass. I went. As soon as the Bishop appeared in his Copse and Conical hat two stepping to the alter (waving the incense burning device) I vomited in the pew. Ushered out I was and never invited back. That could within some minds make me posessed by Satan or I think better a naturally born diviner of Satanism being practiced right before the innocent public's eyes; even at that age I KNEW I was witnessing something dreadful/evil and I had no one I could tell. I can say it was imagined I'd defiled that Cathedral and unfortunately lost a friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

That's a bit extreme, what made you vomit?

I've never felt comfortable in a church either, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're "evil"...

Define evil... Do you believe its a spiritual thing? Like some people have "evil" spirits in them?

I don't believe I've ever been in a Catholic church honestly... but im sure I wouldn't feel right in one of those either... but who knows. IF anything you just pissed off the person who had to clean up your mess... lol

That wasn't much of a friend if he ended your friendship over that...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by vethumanbeing

That's a bit extreme, what made you vomit?
I've never felt comfortable in a church either, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're "evil"...
Define evil... Do you believe its a spiritual thing? Like some people have "evil" spirits in them?
I don't believe I've ever been in a Catholic church honestly... but im sure I wouldn't feel right in one of those either... but who knows. IF anything you just pissed off the person who had to clean up your mess... lol
That wasn't much of a friend if he ended your friendship over that...

At that age I only knew it was flight or fight, vomiting or pissing ones trousers is the precurser to either. I was uncomfortable to begin with and what pushed me over the edge was the smell of the incense combined with the Bishops movements (to me looked like a dance). How can I say this; as an adult it looked like a seduction performed by a clown dragging tin cans tied behind him rattling making noise. It was the false pagentry.

Evil? Any thoughtform action that arrogantly defies the NATURAL order of change and stasis (including Chaos) with an intent to unnaturally harm warp or corrupt for its own gain, pleasure or pure selfishness. That which is against natural order. It is almost an entity now, a being. How can a thoughtform become sentient. Easy, if enough engage it a tipping point happens and it manefests as name your conflict.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

maybe you should have your girlfriend come in and weigh in on the subject like you did last time i read one of your threads, or has she opened up her own profile yet? ha

but on the op people that have been taught something since they were baby's that dont have the will or intelligence to look beyond what was shoved down there throwts there whole life are lost. i suggest ignoring them, but if you happen to find someone in this life that has potential, show them the facts, if they have will and intelligence you may just make a difference

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

maybe you should have your girlfriend come in and weigh in on the subject like you did last time i read one of your threads, or has she opened up her own profile yet? ha

nope... she hasn't

Though you might be a Satanist if you bring the "relationships" forum into the religion forum...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join