It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Smoking Gun, Did CNN Really show a drill at St. Rose Pre-School as live Sandy Hook?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Drills connected with 9/11, Aurora and Sandy Hook, not a coincidence, and we don't need their condenscending abuse by lying in such disgusting ways.

Then what's their purpose if it's not a coincidence?
People have always failed to explain that part of it.

With 9/11 it actually makes sense, the people who could've stopped it were busy elsewhere. There's no rational explanation that it's more than a coincidence in this case though.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Were I Sherlock Holmes, I would entertain the idea that Adam Lanza was ended at home along side his mother and his body was moved to the scene of the OTHER crime. But of coarse, I am not Holmes now, am I?

Now why would Lanza wear a mask again?......hmmmmm
edit on 21-1-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

Adler's attempts to seduce Sherlock are interrupted by government officials who have come to collect him and deliver him to Heathrow Airport. Sherlock remembers Mycroft mentioning "Coventry" on the phone and reminisces about the allegations that the British government allowed the Coventry Blitz to happen, so as not to alert the Germans that their military codes had been cracked. His suspicions that a similar situation is occurring are confirmed by Mycroft; the US and UK governments have decided to fly a 'dummy plane' full of corpses so as not to alert the terrorists while avoiding casualties. However, as Sherlock unwittingly helped Adler and therefore Moriarty crack the code, the scheme was foiled. Adler reveals a list of demands to Mycroft, including protection, in exchange for the release of the information on her phone. Adler further taunts Sherlock by revealing that he meant nothing to her. However Sherlock realises she is lying, as he previously took her pulse that proved otherwise. He opens the phone with the password "SHER" (so that its screen reads "I am Sher-locked"). With her leverage gone, Adler pleads for protection, as she is unlikely to outrun her enemies, but Sherlock and Mycroft turn her down.

My take on SH...
If they were to find out with little time to prepare, this type of situation would explain everything...So it's funny you mention sherlock, as this has been my main theory since Dec 15th...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by BrandonD

I agree with you. But Im sorry. I dont know how else to think of someone who insinuates that children didn't die and the emotions of those families are fake. That is what is so disgusting to me.

That's the theory that is being pushed on the mainstream news as being said by conspiracy theorists. Most have been saying the children died, but our government was responsible, not some random kid.

The News always pick out the most asinine version of conspiracy theories that only like 2 people actually believe.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Starling
Forgive my question, dear Overlord, but what is the point of this forum, ATS, if members of the general public and members of ATS are not allowed to debate their opposing views about SH, here, on this site?
Where are we supposed to do this...on MSM?

The action would not be unprecedented. We often remove new topics on the "No Planes" theory with regard to 9/11, and all known pre-existing threads on that subject are in the hoax forum.

Frankly, lately I loath visiting ATS for fear of another stupid Sandy Hook thread that is embarrassing to all those who seek to create smart topics on ATS.

Seriously... I'm close to losing faith.

edit on 20-1-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: typo

I am losing faith in society myself, but i find my hair-raising when what looks to me as rational talk is getting the boot because someone wants to believe unprovable stories.

A scenario that is shaping societies next moves is being handled in all these utter maddening and disgusting ways yet you feel somehow it is embarassing to talk about this crap

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

This level of utter maddening stupidity (not specifically this thread) has caused the ATS staff to consider an indefinite moratorium on all topics related to the massacre at Sandy Hook.

Get a grip people.

there is a game afoot here, and you and this site are playing your parts.
that much is obvious. imo.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
Forgive my question, dear Overlord, but what is the point of this forum, ATS, if members of the general public and members of ATS are not allowed to debate their opposing views about SH, here, on this site?
Where are we supposed to do this...on MSM?

The action would not be unprecedented. We often remove new topics on the "No Planes" theory with regard to 9/11, and all known pre-existing threads on that subject are in the hoax forum.

Frankly, lately I loath visiting ATS for fear of another stupid Sandy Hook thread that is embarrassing to all those who seek to create smart topics on ATS.

Seriously... I'm close to losing faith.

edit on 20-1-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: typo

I had moved on from your reply to me, not fully understanding it, but then I revisited it later.

I think I understand what you mean by 'smart topics', because I enjoy them myself; like the science, ancient aliens, ufo's, natural disaster, geographic, anthropology, archeology, cryptozoology and all other mystical and philosophical topics, etc.

But, what about the conspiracy theories that this forum is best known for?
What about BP, 9/11, fracking, Aurora, Sandy Hook, foreign affairs, political and military topics and such?
Why are these such sensitive issues that even ATS can't freely discuss these without censorship.

Are some superior powers intimidating you and your members?

I would understand it if that were the case.
Please let us know, and I'm sure that the majority of us will gladly reliquish the conspiracy aspect of this forum for a while, until the heat is off.

Respectfully,
Starling..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by bknapple32

I agree with you. But Im sorry. I dont know how else to think of someone who insinuates that children didn't die and the emotions of those families are fake. That is what is so disgusting to me.

This seems to be the premise of every post you make. And I have read a lot of them because it seems SH are the only threads you reply to like its your job. Then you make a thread about being called a shill or what ever that rambling dead roses of a thread was. The only other thing i have seen you post is a thread about how you escaped scientology after only three months of spending everybody elses money around you because they are allbrich and famous and money is no object. But I could be debunked becaused with candor I am telling you your constant deflecting to your premise and then your projection that everyone on here is some wingnut that does not believe they died is to me and many disgusting and I could care less to see what else you have written.
It is just as tiring to for us to discuss this with questions only to have you even show up. This does not settle right in our guts. And outside of the talking heads people on the street whk probably don't even know about ATS or GLP say manh things just do not add up. People are sick and tired of the nonsense that keeps going down and at an unprecedented rate. I wish a true statistician and probability PhD, hell a Vegas bookie could give ms the probability of people just suddenly going out into the public and in just a short amount of time shooting people. I d say it is improbable. I cant think of nobody hut israel who has dealt with suicide bombers have experiencd this.

It jst does not sit right and for people to talk about like we should just accept it happened and move on MAKES ME SICK. IT IS NOT NORMAL TO KILL CHILDREN AND THE ONES WHO ARE HAVING A HARD TIME ACCEPTING ARE THE NORMAL ONES!!!!!

People need to discuss tragic things. Every psychologist in the world will tell you that. Some people on here have questikns and need to be reassured and showed why they are wrong in a thoughtful caring visually exlanatory way so they can heal too. Maybe they got some father at home like you who tells them they disgust him every time they question something. Maybe you did. Maybe you should change your name and avatar to Archie Bunker.

He was A GREAT SKEPTIC. You ever watch him because we have been seeing a lot of him kn here lately. Oh boy have we!!!!!
edit on 21-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

Maybe that's all you see me post in because that's where you spend the majority of your time. Not sure. Nor do I care I have thousands of posts here. And what does my personal story about scientology have to do with anything? Kind of an immature attack. Something a5th grader would use.

So instead of attacking me and my thread that's on rats, maybe you should worry about contributing some evidence evidence to this topic. Or debate and debunk it which is what I'm doing. Maybe you don't get the point of this Site. It's not just for people to pat each other in the back about coming up with theories. Those theories will be tested and vetted. I'llstop debunking when someone brings something more to the plate.

For instance this topic, I'm sorry but it's not my fault the entire premise is wrong. There was no drill. It was a false alarm. And even if it was a drill, it wouldn't make a difference. Another poster brought up that having a drill would divert attention away from sandy hook. But again those pesky facts get in the way as the police response to sandy hook was phenomenal. Something like 100 cops within minutes.
edit on 21-1-2013 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

reply to post by BrandonD

During WWII, there were a lot of people suspicious of the Nazi regime killing jews (including children) in the camps where they were taken.

And there were a lot of people disgusted by these suspicions, just as you are now.

Now, considering that we have lots of evidence of false flag operations committed by the US government (or do you not agree with this?), why is it disgusting to be suspicious in this case?

Have you considered the fact that if indeed there is a conspiracy around Sandy Hook, and this becomes undeniable in the future, you may be disgusted with yourself at that time, especially since you have been on so many of these threads, meaning that you will not be able to claim that you didn't have a clue?

When researching these types of subjects, it is best to leave your emotions at the door, if possible, and be objective. Not doing so and blaming others of their disgusting ideas, is understandable, but also suggests that you are on the wrong thread.

soulwaxer

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

There was evidence behind what the 3rd Reich was doing. There is only assumptions and straw grasping from crappy news reporting thus far like this topic... and ooh ya. Telling that dad how he should react to his daughter dying

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Didn't the St. Rose Lima Threat happen on the sunday (16th dec), a bomb hoax ? Well that's the only info I can find anyway. If that's the case the live footage in question here has nothing to do with that threat as it was aired live on the 14th.

Could someone help me with this ? Thanks.
edit on 21-1-2013 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

reply to post by soulwaxer

There was evidence behind what the 3rd Reich was doing. There is only assumptions and straw grasping from crappy news reporting thus far like this topic... and ooh ya. Telling that dad how he should react to his daughter dying

I don't think you're getting it.

Most of the German public did not have evidence. Most of the news they were getting was pure propaganda. Or are you suggesting that the German public knowingly went along with what was happening? I would be careful with that...

And if the news reporting on Sandy Hook is so crappy, what the hell is wrong with being suspicious of the official story? You know, just in case.

Also, you don't seem to have a problem believing that a 20-year-old massacred 20 children, as reported by these crappy media, do you? I have a much bigger problem with that (especially with so little msm talk about the drugs he was supposedly on) than I do with some secret government agency (yes, they do exist) being behind this. For one thing, if they are, then there is a clear motive. What was Adam Lanza's motive, or what could it have been?

How much do you know about Adam Lanza? How much do you know about our government?

Your arguments have been extremely weak. Maybe this is not the right site for you?

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I can't really understand what is SO disgusting in such threads. I can't really understand why ATS owners are SO appalled by then. I joined ATS for its premise of thinking out of the box, in a Conspiracy forum... A forum is a place where people raise questions and debate then.

NO ONE can't deny that IF Sandy Hook was in CONGO, none of this censorship would be happening....

Now back to the topic... Drill or not.. Was the images shown by the media from Sandy Hook? That's the thread's point, right? If so, that's really bizarre and it's not a simple 'mistake' or lack of info from the media.

My two cents

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

It was a mistake by cnn in the ludicrous race to get the scoop. That simple.

As for why it ticks so off, read his other posts on the topic. He explains it fairly well.
And I think he'd care about anyone claiming 26 women and children who were massacred, just faked it all. But u don't speak for him, so that's only my guess.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef
Hi everyone,

I can't really understand what is SO disgusting in such threads. I can't really understand why ATS owners are SO appalled by then. I joined ATS for its premise of thinking out of the box, in a Conspiracy forum... A forum is a place where people raise questions and debate then.

NO ONE can't deny that IF Sandy Hook was in CONGO, none of this censorship would be happening....

Excellent point and the reason I joined ATS.

But I do not think that ATS owners are as appalled by our suspicions as they are worried about this website getting shut down. Not saying that that is not understandable, but it would definitely be a reason for me going elsewhere for these kinds of debates.

Consider this: IF there is a conspiracy surrounding Sandy Hook, then ATS owners would be throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This has the hallmarks of the greatest story of 2013.. Great catch, Op.. 5 stars, flag, and a kitchen sink..

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

As for why it ticks so off, read his other posts on the topic. He explains it fairly well.
And I think he'd care about anyone claiming 26 women and children who were massacred, just faked it all. But u don't speak for him, so that's only my guess.

Bk, it's not 'that' simple...The race for the scoop lead cnn to broadcast a wrong place? I have to tell you this: I work for the third biggest TV Broadcast company in the world, so i believe I can tell you that 'this' mistake is bizarre... Or CNN is really falling apart with incompetent employers...

Concerning the 26 women and children can you deny what I stated in the underlind sentence? Was Sandy Hook massacre in CONGO.. Would ATS censoring the threads?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
This has the hallmarks of the greatest story of 2013.. Great catch, Op.. 5 stars, flag, and a kitchen sink..

Really? What do you say to the argument that this wasn't a drill but a false alarm at another school?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Looks like John Locke himself has left the building.

Good timing!

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Bk, it's not 'that' simple...The race for the scoop lead cnn to broadcast a wrong place? I have to tell you this: I work for the third biggest TV Broadcast company in the world, so i believe I can tell you that 'this' mistake is bizarre... Or CNN is really falling apart with incompetent employers...

Concerning the 26 women and children can you deny what I stated in the underlind sentence? Was Sandy Hook massacre in CONGO.. Would ATS censoring the threads?

Cheers

Yes I believe cnn really is that bad.

And I yes ats would be handling it the same I believe. As long as the reaction was the same. Which more to your point, it wouldn't be. The reaction would never be as large. But if people were attacking innocent civilians and posting personal private info, my bet is ats would be doing the same. But I don't speak for ats, so it's my educated guess.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Cheers

Yes I believe cnn really is that bad.

You mean like this?:

soulwaxer

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join