It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers baaa-ffled after hundreds of sheep are branded with smiley face

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

this reeks of a gag to me.

Yes, but a gag on who exactly?
The rancher? What did he do get his sheep targeted?
The country? It's sheep, after all, that we're seeing branded here. Not cows or goats. Sheep.
And why did the hucksters use the emblem designed for a roller coaster? Where is this roller coaster going to be? When will it be finished? How far away is this rancher's property from where the roller coaster is being placed?
Was this branding just an elaborate, yet cost effective, form of advertising? Whoever did this had to know it would go viral and someone would link the design to the roller coaster.
Maybe it's not a roller coaster at all since I have yet to see any further info about the roller coaster this symbol represents.
What if there is no roller coaster at all and these branded sheep are just the symbol for the go ahead for Act II?
When the big players see this picture in the media, they know they can play their next card.
It's probably named something like "Operation Branded Sheep" or "Operation Roller Coaster". I don't know.
The big question is whether or not this symbol is a trigger for mind controlled slaves. What if sleepers have been programmed to act upon orders when they see it?

But, that's just my two cents...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

well it was on all the news channels and papers in the UK and the op links fox so its went to USA its cheap advertising (viral) the farmers were more than likely in on it for the cost of some spray they got global wide advertising.

en.wikipedia.org...
riderater.co.uk...

google the smiler thats the name of the sign
edit on 22-1-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Thanks so much for the links!
From your first source, this is eerie:

During development and construction the coaster was known by the codename "SW7," which stands for "Secret Weapon 7". The SW codename has been used numerous times in the past, most recently for Thirteen; the world's first vertical freefall drop rollercoaster.[7] On 12 April 2012, work started on dismantling the tent that previously housed the Black Hole.[8][9] As of 6 May, the Black Hole tent was fully deconstructed, which signalled the beginning of groundwork on the site. Vertical construction of the roller coaster started in December 2012, and is expected to be completed by the beginning of February 2013.[10]

Yes, good timed advertising indeed!
Yet, the alarm bells are still going off because of key words such as 'secret weapon' as well as the numbers 7 and 13 being used.
I would love to see a virtual experience for what they have in mind for the coaster. Does your second link have this?
The face they're using reminds me of mind control or MK Ultra its eyes look hypnotized or all drugged out.
If they're using screens or holograms at all during the coaster ride, I'd be weary of subliminal messages that might've been integrated into the experience.
Funny that they're using sheep to gain the attention of the masses for Secret Weapon 7.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

theres photos on google of it its nearly finished

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Thanks so much for posting that video.

At the 1:40 mark, the buildings in the background appear scortched at the top.
Then, after the 1:55 mark, the video pans down to a van with a radio or cell tower coming out of its roof. Still watching the video. I just wanted to post those two observations real quick.

The coaster does look fun though. Seems like it'd be a smooth ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join