It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen accused of gunning down 5 people, including 3 children, inside New Mexico home: police Read mo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Teen accused of gunning down 5 people, including 3 children, inside New Mexico home: police Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

www.nydailynews.com

A gun-toting teen killed his pastor father, another adult and three kids in a bloody rampage late Saturday, New Mexico authorities and family friends said.
The alleged shooter, 15-year-old Nehemiah Griego, used multiple weapons, including a military-type assault rifle in Saturday night’s grisly quintuple homicide.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So a preacher kid now has used a assault weapon to kill his father and four others including three children. It is starting to really get crazy with all the shootings. They just don't seem to stop. It seems like it is every other day and there is another one.

I know people will say no the news is just reporting them more. Well if they are reporting them more now why have they not been reporting them? Are they being paid off by the gun manufacturers? I say it is happening more.

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Already posted twice. Sorry bro.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/20/2013 by Klassified because: add links

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Even as someone who Supports Changes to current Gun Laws, This Saddens me to no end.

Would be nice if the Killings Stopped long enough, for People to have Reasonable Talks, and not Knee Jerk Reactions.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I just left a comment asking for a link to a petition for Daily News to return to neutrality and to refrain from pushing agendas. I did not appreciate their link and giant ad to ban weapons. I may or may not be for it but they need to stop pushing the public into the banning agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Theres the gun-hater's famous "military-type assault rifle" buzzwords again. Has the likeliness already of being perhaps another staged event.

Shouldn't surprise anyone if weeks from now we discover that this was actually committed by a knife...

The gun-grabbing Traitors trying to disarm Americans just cannot seem to pull these staged events off without holes everywhere in their official stories. But at least they are consistent with their "military-type assault rifle" buzzwords.

edit on 20-1-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

top topics

join