It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US teen shoots and kills two adults, three children in New Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

You started the chain reaction.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Bed, Bath & Beyond as shopper is stabbed in chest a DOZEN times

If it was a gun, it would have been a dozen shoppers shot. Knives kill less people at a time.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The documentary on aurora shootings, brought up this drug used in Latin America and by the CIA, devil's breath,
www.cruisebruise.com...

It takes away memory, and will, so you do what you're told and then forget. In the documentary, one of the dealers there I believe said you can just blow a little on someone and then you own them.

www.cruisebruise.com...

Apparenty you die at a slightly higher dose.

NASA good guys that they are, drug their astronauts with it to "combat motion sickness" and of course ensure they suffer memory loss I would imagine.

So, what do ya bet.............
edit on 20-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Tearman

Not with our soaring population they don't. In chicago alone they have more than 360 killings a year.....
But that is poor on poor killings, not sensational enough to report on I guess. Also seems to go against the agenda driven theory that taking guns away stops all the killings.
edit on Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:14:48 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Detroit justifiable homicide rate is 2,200 percent above the national average. That is right - two thousand two hundred percent. This is because Detroit has had problem maintaining an effective police force due to corruption in the government mostly.

As it turns out, quite a few people find themselves in grave and immediate need of a gun: either that or a good looking suit and a free wake.

We could always just make everywhere like the suburbs before it gets worse for everyone.

Anyone who says taking away guns stops killings has never been shot and/or shot at. Or even had a gun pulled on them. Or even stopped to get gas in the city (joke, but true in some instances). These people proceed to fear monger until they get more people killed (gun free zones?).

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

My post was satire. I have read in depth the statistics and it drives me bananas.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
wile i agree the ONLY thing a gun is made for is KILLING >..... UNLIKE a knife which can be use to carve a chair or cut cloth or cut food . I cant in all good conscience advacate takeing guns away from people .
wile its also true even MOST with a gun would NOT lift a finger to help someone in need being attacked even
as we all KNOW they shot a crimial thats attacking someone else they will BE brought up for man slaughter alest!!!!
just look at teh lationo guy in florida taht shot that kid bwho nwas even beeting him they still are trying to charge him. .
But one day enough people will getb tired of the way we are traeted and on taht day people will need and use there guns .Wile i wish this nwasnt true its not a question IF this day will come but when it comes.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here's an update to the story. bigstory.ap.org...

Apparently the teen has a clean past.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Again...looks like owning guns really didn't help protect these people.

Sometimes living in fear and paranoia will be your own doom.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
Sometimes living in fear and paranoia will be your own doom.

Excellent point. If you are afraid of an inanimate object that can save lives, or too paranoid to let civilians own them, it could very well translate to an early death or serious injury for not only yourself but your loved ones. History along with countries like mexico and china show it can even result in complete tyranny.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join