Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

little snowflakes from no clouds

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
today in miineapolis there has been a steady falling of what seem like little snowflakes. And ive had this wierd random pressure and headache on the left side almost all day. Is anyone else experiencing wierdnesss today with the weather?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
today in miineapolis there has been a steady falling of what seem like little snowflakes. And ive had this wierd random pressure and headache on the left side almost all day. Is anyone else experiencing wierdnesss today with the weather?

i remember reading somewhere about back in the 70's or 80's somewhere in america all this sticky stuff rained out of the sky and made people sick.
the air force,get this, said they were doing bombing runs off the coast and blew up schools of jelly fish into the atmosphere and this was what was raining onto this small town. :O
try to take some samples!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Weren't you guys supposed to get snow with that arctic front moving through? I know it was supposed to be cold & maybe a chance for snow, not sure about your actual area, though.

I'm in CO and when we had front after front moving through last week, there were two days in a row that we had sunshine but had teeny tiny snow falling, looked like dust in a sunny room when it moves around. That happened on days that weren't supposed to have any snow. Not that it accumulated, but it did fall.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Funny you mention it Trutherman, I'm an hour east of you over by Turtle Lake and no snowflakes that I noticed but I was just talking to the wife a while ago about a mild pressure headache I've had for a few hours and why I mentioned it was that I took a couple of Ibuprofen two hours before the headache came on for a stiff elbow, a whole other issue. Well, I was telling her that I shouldn't have been getting a headache just after taking some Ibuprofen. Oh well, sheet happens.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It snowed here on Friday and i had a pressure headache all day

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Little snowflakes are called flurries.
If you were expecting snow. It usually starts with flurries. If its really cold out these will be dry

As for your headaches , I think it is possible to feel pressure in the head when a low pressure system is above, depending on your altitude. If you can vertically evacuate so to speak, that might help. Even going to a lower floor could relieve some of the pressure.

For now all this seems attributed to the weather

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Funny you mention it Trutherman, I'm an hour east of you over by Turtle Lake and no snowflakes that I noticed but I was just talking to the wife a while ago about a mild pressure headache I've had for a few hours and why I mentioned it was that I took a couple of Ibuprofen two hours before the headache came on for a stiff elbow, a whole other issue. Well, I was telling her that I shouldn't have been getting a headache just after taking some Ibuprofen. Oh well, sheet happens.

Think it has something to do with this bug going around?

Our family has had a terrible cold lasting 3 weeks now. While the typical cold symptoms have subsided, we all are experiencing terrible joint pains. Shoulders, ankles and elbows. Headaches went away after week 2????

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
did anyone read about the fact arkansas snow was radioactive, i wonder if were not experiencing something big happening and were being kept in the dark about it?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

i wonder if were not experiencing something big happening and were being kept in the dark about it?

very doubtful , there are independent radiation monitoring stations all ove the world and usa ran by normal people like you and me. Someone would have been screaming about it if there was any radiation spikes.

edit on 20-1-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

did anyone read about the fact arkansas snow was radioactive, i wonder if were not experiencing something big happening and were being kept in the dark about it?

Sure did.

There is a thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its simply the water in the atmosphere freezing into snowflakes, it can precipitate without clouds.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Crazy weather here in Michigan. I've had a headache all day but I'm not sure if it's from the pressure or the 200 year old tree that crushed my car at 2 am last night. I did have snowflakes today with little clouds but I assume it is the artic air bringing it down from higher in the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

funny you should say that a tree collapsed in my street on Friday when it started snowing.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Your pressure comments are spot on... But don't ya think someone from MN knows what a flurry is?

The point was that it was not cloudy.

Peace
edit on 20-1-2013 by lasertaglover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Both my teams lost in the NFL Championships today, that's the only kind of weird thing I've seen. Something's going on......just sayin.

Peace!! ID
edit on 20-1-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Think it has something to do with this bug going around?

Our family has had a terrible cold lasting 3 weeks now. While the typical cold symptoms have subsided, we all are experiencing terrible joint pains. Shoulders, ankles and elbows. Headaches went away after week 2????

I've been sneezing a lot the last couple of days, but haven't felt sick though - probably is a bug.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Crazy weather here in Michigan. I've had a headache all day but I'm not sure if it's from the pressure or the 200 year old tree that crushed my car at 2 am last night. I did have snowflakes today with little clouds but I assume it is the artic air bringing it down from higher in the atmosphere.

Can't believe you're in Michigan, the background in that pic looks like you'd be down in Georgia. You don't have a flake of snow on the ground and you're in Michigan. Hopefully lower part of state, I saw that Chicago hasn't had any snow yet this year either.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Snow when there is no clouds around is possible that snow can form without clouds in extremely cold temps (well below 0) Diamond Dust sometimes a little warmer if there are a lot of dust or particles on which water vapor can deposit. Also, snow can sometimes blow in miles from the cloud it came from.

That's funny that I saw this thread because I walked outside to go to a doctors appointment and noticed big fluffy snowflakes falling from the sky and when I looked up there were no clouds to be seen, then I realized that the snow was coming from the huge pine trees along my driveway. It had just snowed early this morning about an inch of the most powdery snow I've seen in a while, I could literally blow it off my car with my breath.

top topics

join