It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Your wisdom of the meaning of lucifer shines bright?
So the term lightbringer and Venus is a good coverup agenda.

We know "Luc/Lux means light and we can also add that "Fer" means in Latin "Ferrum for iron." Dare we say pig iron?

So now lucifer means iron which is molten iron/lava that when heated burns yellow,red and white at it's hottest point.

So now lucifer is more properly associated with red, which would be the war torn planet Mars and not Venus, who is Isis>Neith>Athena.

This would parallel lucifer with gods of storm like Typhon to the Greeks and Seth to the Egyptians.

But lucifer is sealed in the red molten light by the white light of God.
And lucifer cannot have the power hidden in the white light.

Thus to Anneal is a metalurgical term to join or bind two or more metals as such the chains of iron and the iron age bonded is in iron chains of zion.

Since satan disguised himself as God, or "Annealed" shall we say, you learned not only to glorify and worship satan and his methods, but also to understand to hate God and fall for the deceit of lucifer, the storm bringer and the last fallen letter Z of the alphabet, or shall we properly say ZATAN.

That is why the name lucifer or zatan is Zathanel. To Anneal with fallen sins of iron chains upon your minds. An 8 letter name, while lucifer is only 7.

In any case, I feel we should equate Lucifer with molten lave rather than the bringer of ill huminated minds like the iron changes and molten lava in solomons house of Lebanese red cedar worm wood.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanor1

You're making stuff up. Check out the etymology for the word Lucifer. The word is known to come from "Lux" and "Fero" which means "Light" and "Bearer/Bringer". If you go to Google Translate and translate it from Latin to English you will see some of the available translations are "Morning Star" and "Venus".

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No, the light bringers are making stuff up. Obviously, anyone who equates Lucifer with Venus is a little off the wall.

fer means iron.

If it was supposed to mean feros, then they would have wrote luciferos.

Ight of iron means molten lava = crippled Hephaestus.

Zathanel

El = lord, god or demon
Al = Sun

In any case it's all about sun worship.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
'gods' of the planet Venus . . .
Would this help ? :
en.wikipedia.org...

Yahweh, prior to becoming the national 'god' of Israel,
was a part of the Canaanite pantheon. Israelites were a group of
Canaanite people. Yahweh was seen as a war god

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Evanor1

Whenever you say Satan is Lucifer, you are saying that Satan is a bringer of light.

Satan would be the leader of those that exist at the bottom; and outside of of the 'tree of life' (not included). The 'Qliphoth' state of being/awareness are the forces called evil demons; this is not referenced as a Sephiroth circle within the Qabalah universal design; or have any direct paths into the tree, located below Malkuth (man/material). Unseen, as these forces have no soul and cannot attain the tree. Satan rules within the world of the 4th dimension (unseen) but able still to impact it. I think hes jealous/angry as was tricked into leading a army of 'ghosts and goblins'. Sort of as if Hitler was regailed to command/rule/oversee an Island whose only lifeform was that of suicidal lemmings.
edit on 20-2-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Yahweh = Satan???? Really?

Of course it is absolutely true.... in a manner of speaking. That is exactly what you will conclude if you read the bible.

Satan is the father of all liars.

God by definition is the creator of the universe. Satan is a created being that believes that the universe is an extension of himself - which is entirely not true - but Satan has to exist as evidence of free will.

Satan justifies his selfish actions - and all his actions bend on selfishness.

Not what those who believe in God, believe he created the world for.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oops,

Forgot to mention: God doesn't exist in the traditional sense of the word.

Christ says: "God is spirit". John reports: "God is love".

Both exist.... just not materially.

Opposite:
Satan is hate.

Satan is selfish.

Satan wants control.

God relinquished it to allow you to have your way, but proves in the end of the great struggles, that he will not let Satan have his way in the end - God almost always does this through human beings though.... God is love (It may not be material, but you certainly need a living creature to show this).

God does prove victorious in the end, through human beings.... as the bible talks mostly to the human story. The animals will have to have another book translation.
edit on 20-2-2014 by sensibleSenseless because: last line

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanor1

Here are the bible verses in Latin and English proving that Lucifer is a name for The Morning Star:

Isaiah 14:12 Latin
quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas gentes

Isaiah 14:12 New International Version
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Isaiah 14:12 King James Version
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

We can see, based on translations of the bible that Lucifer was a title which means "morning star" and "son of dawn".

Bible Translations and Explanation of this verse pertaining to a human king Nebuchadnezzar, not an angel from heaven

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

BlowinSmoke
They have you worshiping evil, by your everyday activities. MONEY is your master. "In God you Trust"!

+1

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I believed this for about 20 years. To me it appeared that the God of the Old Testament is an evil imposter, a tyrant, a fraud, possibly of extraterrestrial origin.

I stopped believing it when I actually read the Old Testament, which reveals a very different picture, namely that of all these people dying as a karmic consequence of their sinfulness.

In fact, Im kind of embarrassed I used to buy into the "God Conspiracy Theory", embarrassed at my ignorance and laziness (the laziness being not actually reading the original source but taking others interpretations of it).

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Have you read the book of Leviticus or Deuteronomy for example? We are taught by Yahweh to show no pity for anyone but to get revenge (deuteronomy 19:21). Jesus Christ taught us to turn the other cheek and said to reject the teaching of Yahweh which says "show no pity: eye for eye and tooth for tooth" (Matthew 5:38-39).

It was Jesus Christ that revealed The True God. Before then, he was not known to the world:

John 17:25
Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.

Jesus is the image of the invisible God. He was the first spirit to exist. The firstborn of all creation when The Invisible God began making The Creation starting with The Heavens and The Earth (Colossians 1:15-16).

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Read the entire Old Testament in Context and explained by an expert Rabbi. Not just bits and pieces interpreted by conspiracy-theorists. You`ll see things differently.

I found some evidence to back up that, a long time ago, I saw things like the OP. I did this thread in 2007:

God: Insane Extraterrestrial

Hard to believe how utterly ignorant I used to be.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I Read The Book of Genesis, Exodus, and Leviticus. I didn't get to read everything of The Old Testament, to be honest.

I will say this though, you are correct when you say that people Judge The Old Testament without reading it through because there IS some wisdom there too. I really like Proverbs and The Book of Ecclesiastics, it has a lot of wisdom in there.

The book of Isaiah is pretty cool, too because that paints Yahweh as a God of Justice rather than all of the murder and strict control from Exodus and Leviticus.

This is why I was a bit confused.

Still, I support Jesus Christ and his teachings because I know that if people Forgive each other and love each other as themselves then they have nothing to fear because they'll go to heaven. There is no fear in love because fear is due to punishment (1 John 4:18). We should love God and glorify him by perfecting our Forgiveness and Love like the true Heavenly Father is (Matthew 5:43-48) instead of living an eye for an eye and getting revenge.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I read up to page eleven, but anyway...When I pray I pray to the creator of the universe: The word I use for the creator is "Lord". I often wonder though if people feel a spiritual connection like that: Like they want to try and do what's right, and they're praying about that. It's pretty believable that sometimes in church we are all about evil: Like, Just today, it's Sunday, and I go to an old church of mine, and the pastors trying in the most subtle way he possibly can: Justify his dads actions by suggesting giving a child a beating is o.k. because apparently: God loves you, and the law is important, so our rebellion to an abusive parent is just our natural, sinful, way of rebelling against the law, like we rebel against God. There's an interesting interpretation I got from, surprisingly, a T.V. pastor: I hardly watch T.V. but still: He said the ten commandments were given because the people had previously asked to be judged by their acts, and not by grace, so by rejecting grace things turned sour fast. NO: lets not talk to the head pastor about your childhood, and how he was, and is, a control freak: Let's try and justify it as these nice people shell out some cash. But I accept again: The guy isn't totally evil he's trying his best, so there's still a little respect. I don't believe the whole bibles about Satan: but people sure want it that way...There's also this whole issue with stereotypes: People aren't just Gods' creation anymore: no, they are Christians, and Muslims, and Jews, and of course, let's reject the messiah as the gift of the holly spirit to the entire world: nononono. We need to say: They have to accept him or they will burn in hell fire. Other religions to: Muslims vs. women, and they worship Mohammed way to much, Jews vs. Cash. Why can't their be a logical Religious person? Because religion is a structure by man I guess...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well aren't Christian beliefs regarding the devil from the Bible itself? Therefore how do you know that is not a deception in itself? How can it even be claimed that the devil is real if all the information about him that Christians believe come from a book that is supposedly a deception to begin with?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
Well aren't Christian beliefs regarding the devil from the Bible itself? Therefore how do you know that is not a deception in itself? How can it even be claimed that the devil is real if all the information about him that Christians believe come from a book that is supposedly a deception to begin with?

That's a really good question. Unfortunately, there isn't a simple answer, I don't think.

Even if it's scripted, was written in a different time period than we think, etc…perhaps it was scripted and planned as a kind of guide for what was planned to happen, but that doesn't mean it didn't really happen. See what I mean?

Maybe parts of it happened, and parts of it did not. Maybe some of it happened a different way. There are certainly plenty of "councils" that took place, that were about editing and deciding which books would be included, and which not. There's also a question of language, and translation.

Maybe it started out, originally, as the recording of events, and then got hijacked along the way by those having taken control, and then revised to meet their agenda.

All of that is possible. Maybe it's entirely authentic, but it's only been in the twentieth century that the editing of it has met a certain agenda, and people have gone back and changed, added or deleted information.

But religion is a powerful political and social tool, and it gets used that way today. Determining what is real is very difficult, given all the possibilities I described above.
tetra50

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
actually it's YHWH...."yahweh" is a made up word.

Did you know that John Wayne is actually Rick Moranis?

And Poppa Smurf is really Gargamel?

The word Lucifer means Morning Star and it's a reference to the King of Babylon.

This philosophy your pushing is very similar to what Helena Blavatsky and her biggest fan Adolph Hitler was into.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Eliyahu

Lucifer as morning star. Venus. Was a hijack anyway. He is a "wondering star" out of its place. He just dreams about having the glory of the morning star.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximusThe word of the cross is foolishness to those that are perishing, religion is flawed becouse man is flawed

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join