It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

NZkraw1
i thought i post a video link here.
the video is an ancient aliens episode about the Satan conspiracy. it talks about how Satan may have actually been the good one that tried to help humanity with knowledge and technology. it covers topics including, exorcism, possession, revelations, and gods of other cultures which may be synonymous with Satan as an actual entity or extraterrestrial. out of all the documentaries involving Satan that i have seen this one is the most open-minded and has the least christian views (e.g Satan is evil repent or burn.) its definitely worth watching.

I do not understand the confusion occuring regarding Satan and Lucifer. They are two separate entites. Lucifer was the 'enlightener' (gave free will to mankind without consult). This is not true its a metaphor. Freewill and consciousness come hand in hand to grow a subset system of 'awareness'. Satan is a lower form being existing in the 4th D. It holds the trapped spirits (those not properly buried, murder victims, those that have no idea why they are dead; etc). Satan is nothing but a weird dictator that manifested by/because of the need to/for someone to manage weak lost souls not capable of finding the way home. This is a system and some of its management is strange to say the least.

they are the same being, as a theistic satanist i have had experiences regarding this entity and it is the same manifestation. its like saying that European starlings arent black. hell is a christian only concept and anything in or to do with hell is a being of xianism, not satanic powers. Satan has many names, though the one that gets most often used is Satan which means adversary (adversary to the evils of a christian god as this thread outlines). it is also a name he prefers to be called.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
He took Abels' blood sacrifice over Cains' fruit sacrifice. That's early on in the bible too. Sounds pretty evil to me. You'd think a loving and sane 'god' would love a gift of the fruit of the earth, over the blood of a life.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

In my language we have a word for the devil "jævel" which is concidered cursing and bad language. The similarity between this word and Jahveh is striking. Though it is supposed to have the direct oposite meaning.

However Jahveh is of Hebrew origin, just like the name of the Lord. In Ezra we meet YesHuWaH, the second witness of the Second Temple. His name means "He Is Saved" in Aramaic: www.biblestudytools.com...
edit on 10-1-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Added last §

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This thread has been on my radar for a while now. Definitely one of the most thought provoking threads out there on ATS.
This one is very very complex and has so many layers to it. It's interesting how so much of this question proposed by the OP has it's mark in Gnosticism , the New age movement among countless amounts of others.
I am a Christian and I will be fully honest to the fact that reading some of the horrific stories in the old testament and cross referencing it with the story of grace in the gospels in the new testament definitely raises some eye brows.

That being said so many people make the mistake of only reading certain passages from the bible and jumping to conclusions. The bible is enshrouded in deep deep mysteries that are impossible to understand with just our own minds. It's divinely inspired by God himself, which means only seeing it through the lens of the the holy spirit can discern what is true, what isn't, and what it all really means.

My personal belief is that the character of Yahweh is being attacked because the devil is trying to get people to believe evil is good and good evil, and he's been up to this trick forever, because it's all leading up to a huge event. Where the anti-Christ is going stage the second coming of Christ, and he knows he can only get people to follow him if they truly believe him to be God himself. He knows there will come a time where he won't be able to get anybody under the lie that God doesn't exist, so what better method than to try and pretend to be God yourself?

the bible calls him the "father of all lies" Imagine the most manipulative politicians out there who spew out lie after lie without batting an eye, now multiply that by a million and you are just scratching the surface of Lucifer. He is the ultimate manipulator who only seeks to destroy people.

The belief that is prominent in the new age religions and Gnosticism is that the serpent in the garden of eden really was the good guy, who was coming to save mankind from an oppressive tyrant God who forbid mankind to obtain hidden knowledge. many revere him as the actual champion of humanity who came to enlighten the world into becoming , "like Gods"

But what if He really is just what he is, a liar, and the devil. And what if God really forbid Adam and Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil , because he knew they truly would fall into a state where they started becoming evil just like the devil?
What if he really wasn't the oppressive tyrant the Devil made him out to be, and actually did offer Adam and Eve everything they ever could have wanted- eachother, a loving relationship with their maker, animals, guardian angels, food to eat, clean water to drink, and clean air to breathe. He simply asked them to avoid that one tree- because he knew that was a test to see if they could be "grateful" towards him, and obedient enough towards him, but most importantly , trusting of him that nothing he said was empty words or warnings.

I don't believe the lie the Yahweh was the Devil. I believe Yahweh was and is the one true God. Who loved us enough to come manifest in flesh as Jesus Christ and die for the sins of the world . After all my research, prayer and battles I am very confident in this

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
NZkraw1
vethumanbeing

VethumanbeingI do not understand the confusion occuring regarding Satan and Lucifer. They are two separate entites. Lucifer was the 'enlightener' (gave free will to mankind without consult). This is not true its a metaphor. Freewill and consciousness come hand in hand to grow a subset system of 'awareness'. Satan is a lower form being existing in the 4th D. It holds the trapped spirits (those not properly buried, murder victims, those that have no idea why they are dead; etc). Satan is nothing but a weird dictator that manifested by/because of the need to/for someone to manage weak lost souls not capable of finding the way home. This is a system and some of its management is strange to say the least.

NZkraw1they are the same being, as a theistic satanist i have had experiences regarding this entity and it is the same manifestation. its like saying that European starlings arent black. hell is a christian only concept and anything in or to do with hell is a being of xianism, not satanic powers. Satan has many names, though the one that gets most often used is Satan which means adversary (adversary to the evils of a christian god as this thread outlines). it is also a name he prefers to be called.

No they are not the same being. Satan was never of the angelic realm. I am going to say this again, the humans trapped (not accending) are the ones responsible for creating this form (like a poltergiest not individuated; but more a combined group think). Hell is not a Christian only concept at all, its just a variation of many afterlife scenarios by many other doctrine/dogmas; just another chapter or addendum to an added overlayed again (so tiresome) placed insync idea platform. I know what Satans names are why so many, including Lilith a female of all personalities. What the hell is Satan so angry about; looks to be fairly successfull in its love of the hatred, illwill between human cultures. What exactly is his determination, I know its the food energy of hatred (you realize it is on the downward spiral). It will kill its hosts just as a parasite does. There is no redemption for negative destructive behavior, its just all downhill from here; this is the natural course of the universe trying to gain/profit from positive experiences; you would liken yourself to the dinosaur; ate itself into extinction. Nothing grows from a negative, you are as a negative just fueling the potencial for positive outcome/change; the tension put upon a rubberband only. YOU ARE BEING USED.

edit on 10-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is more along the lines of finding out you where adopted at the last minute... You still felt loved, got food, shelter, and support your whole life. So why think of all the negative stuff that had no impact in your life before certain info was revealed? It's not all about who is behind the curtain, it's about faith..

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

There are no gods. It's all just made up nonsense.

Though the idea has a certain appeal - it would be well deserved by all the bigotted and oppressive fundies out there..

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

ReturnofTheSonOfNothingThere are no gods. It's all just made up nonsense. Though the idea has a certain appeal - it would be well deserved by all the bigotted and oppressive fundies out there..

There are/is no 'God' other than a plasma Universe of 1s and 0s that is digital; an entity trying to organize itself into scentience; it would start by compartmentalizing itself into smaller units. The first product of its organization (which would be noticed on this world) of would be the off world beings 4th and higher frequency beings (NOT OF MATTER) that have manipulated this matter based environment (incuding the development of species). They became known as Demi-Gods; (the local inhabitant saw them as Gods because that is how they presented themselves; those of a superior knowledge and technology would be percieved as such). Why did the 4th and higher dimensions (again not matter based heavy) desire to get their feet wet here; because they wanted to experience the third dimension IN FLESHY FORM and mated with or rearranged DNA to do so. No controls were in place to disallow this. Why? because this is an experiment, a living library for all higher beings to experience themselves in a lower freqency/matter environment. Laughter; tomato throwing is a legitimate reaction here.
edit on 17-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I agree with you on the basis that the "holy book" is some two thousand years old and has gone through many languages and may have been altered due to the corrupt Vatican in the middle ages. There are passages in the bible that don't seem to fit like the rule of thumb or the right to own and mistreat slaves. but when it comes to Yahweh I think its god not the deciver of truths. God is beyond good and evil. in the story of Adam and eve humans are like animals we run around naked eat when we want from what we want until the deceiver gave us the apple (knowledge) he took our innocence. before Lucifer's meddling's we were as the cows free of sin or evil for we didn't understand choice. the bible is not real in a sense of the stories are almost all metaphors and no historical context. we know the world didn't get created in seven days and man didn't appear out of the mud in one day. but the order of creation makes sense. If satan is real then according to the good book we are living in his realm

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well Jahve or Yahwe is indeed a demon, Iod-Havah or Iod-Hei-Vav-Hei is the correct way to pronounce the Holy name of God. People confuse Yahwe or Jahve with God because in Hebrew their names are spelled exactly the same; Iod-Hei-Vav-Hei (יהוה), right to left.
edit on 22-1-2014 by zerozone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
imho, we can also call God with any name.. like Idiot, Dummy, Fool, or Stupid F#head as long as we personally accepted those names as The Holy Names of God.

it doesnt matter, i guess, coz words are completely meaningless until we agree with the meaning which is just a collection of words,
a collection of meaningless-es.

peace.
edit on 22-1-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
People get too caught up in names. If you want to call the loving force of Life and Love that created everything "Satan" and call "God" the force of corruption and destruction, then that is your choice, but it does not change the energy. If you want to call the day "night" and call the night "day", and say you love night-time, then that doesn't change the fact that you still love what everyone else calls "the day" bringing sunlight and warmth.

If you are worshiping a spirit who gets mad when he can't control people's actions and holds wrath and anger and threats of fear, it doesn't matter if you say that is "the most high", that is "god", that is "satan" it is still the same energy.

Do not follow any spirits except those of Love and Compassion and you should be OK. The most important rule of morality in many religions is "treat others as you would like to be treated". If you question whether or not "who" to trust, then trust none and just live life and remember to treat others fairly (treat others as you'd like to be treated).

Don't complicate things, if you want simple answers.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And thus we understand that THIS WORLD.. belongs to Satan. Just as in the days of Noah and beyond. Far too many people ignore the commandments of God (10...20?) and listen to the words of other men. Allowing them to manipulate them with governance that they themselves aren't even worthy of having. To live out of this world and to be plucked out by God is salvation. To see.To hear. To know. That life isn't meant this way despite what society/religion/churches/society tells you. Whether atheist or agnostic or believer. Is the miracle of God. In a world where many of us are indoctrinated from the time we are born back through the birth of parents/grandparents/great grandparents and beyond. That is God. To see the truth even amongst all of the lies. To realize that so many people worship Satan.

That is part of the ultimate prize. But you will be seen as a heathen in their eyes.

So be it.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoWhatWhenWhere2420

in Your case, replace word 'Satan' with Materialism (Worldly Desire)

and we manage to identify the culprit!

remember bible warns many to not do Idolatry? but many turns into idolatry thanks to materialism.
this new form of idolatry is as 'bad' as 'worshipping' statues, maybe 'worst'. common example is idolizing celebrities like artists, actors, leaders, sportsman, etc.
another example is strong attachment to material ownerships like cars, moneys, wives, kids, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc

anyway i see nothing wrong with materialism. it is part of learning imho: resisting the temptation from materialism (Satan). On this planet everyone of us IS Job (yes, that Job)

peace

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

freedom7
But what if He really is just what he is, a liar, and the devil. And what if God really forbid Adam and Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil , because he knew they truly would fall into a state where they started becoming evil just like the devil?
What if he really wasn't the oppressive tyrant the Devil made him out to be, and actually did offer Adam and Eve everything they ever could have wanted- eachother, a loving relationship with their maker, animals, guardian angels, food to eat, clean water to drink, and clean air to breathe. He simply asked them to avoid that one tree- because he knew that was a test to see if they could be "grateful" towards him, and obedient enough towards him, but most importantly , trusting of him that nothing he said was empty words or warnings.

With respect, you are rationalizing. That's ok, because everyone does it, but it doesn't change the meat of the Garden of Eden story. which is -- when taken literally anyway -- a story about a perfect creator, who creates imperfect beings to lord over, and then punishes them when they absolutely live up to their design specifications. It's essentially a cautionary tale of domestic violence and psychological abuse.

Which reminds me of an old joke: "God promised men they would find good, willing wives in all corners of the Earth. And then he made the world round, and laughed, and laughed...."

I don't know if god is evil, but I do know that the stories in the Old Testament paint a far uglier picture of our maker than was probably intended. Like most human creations -- it reveals less about gods grace than it does our own roten fears and routines.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

dodol

and we manage to identify the culprit!

remember bible warns many to not do Idolatry? but many turns into idolatry thanks to materialism.
this new form of idolatry is as 'bad' as 'worshipping' statues, maybe 'worst'. common example is idolizing celebrities like artists, actors, leaders, sportsman, etc.
another example is strong attachment to material ownerships like cars, moneys, wives, kids, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc

anyway i see nothing wrong with materialism. it is part of learning imho: resisting the temptation from materialism (Satan). On this planet everyone of us IS Job (yes, that Job)

peace

Precisely.. Excellent points. Much like money- there is nothing WRONG with money however the pursuit thereof or lusting after...can bring about undesired consequences across a wide range of issues and circumstances.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

dodol

and we manage to identify the culprit!remember bible warns many to not do Idolatry? but many turns into idolatry thanks to materialism. this new form of idolatry is as 'bad' as 'worshipping' statues, maybe 'worst'. common example is idolizing celebrities like artists, actors, leaders, sportsman, etc.
another example is strong attachment to material ownerships like cars, moneys, wives, kids, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc anyway i see nothing wrong with materialism. it is part of learning imho: resisting the temptation from materialism (Satan). On this planet everyone of us IS Job (yes, that Job)
peace

There are a few philosophies involved here; are you on a karmic wheel rectifying past deeds/lives to balance or a one timer resident P.O Box (Occupant) that is allowed to grab for the gusto?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
"we were slaves in the garden, the good guy was really the bad guy"
the accusation has always been: WE WERE SCREWED, WE ONLY GOT HALF THE STORY

someone just offered something like 'they looked in the old testament' and
found some unpalatable material there that scared him/her off..

..how do you get the full story if you're not willing to read it?

i keep seeing the same story/stories wherever i go..
it's always the same in essence, just differing in many small subtle ways to get to a completely different meaning in the end

the story has first been completely presented to the public through the bible
..it shouldn't be a big mystery why there are so many alternate versions floating around

"we won't create paradise with nanotechnology"

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yes, Yahweh is satan in disguise. We also learn this from Jesus when he tells the Hebrew rabbis;

John 8:44

44 You belong to your father, that is, the devil, and are eager to gratify the appetites which are your father’s. He, from the first, was a murderer; and as for truth, he has never taken his stand upon that; there is no truth in him. When he utters falsehood, he is only uttering what is natural to him; he is all false, and it was he who gave falsehood its birth.

But of course this doesn't mean that you should worship Lucifer, because this is part of the reason why it disguised itself as God.

The illuminati and freemasons are too dumb to realize this. Thus they worship Lucifer and Soul of no man.

Jesus does say His Father's Name, but you have to be smarter than the illuminati and freemasons to know what I AM means.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanor1

"Lucifer" is a title and it means light-bringer (lux [light] + fero [bringer]). Since "Lucifer" means "light-bringer" it was used to refer to more than one thing, for example, Venus - The Bright "Star" of The Dawn. Yes, it is a planet but they thought it was a star back then. The word "Morning Star" itself was also interchangeable with "Lucifer".

In the Bible, in the book of Isaiah the word "Lucifer", is used as a mockery of a Babylonian king called "Nebuchadnezzar" who said that he wanted to be powerful and bring his kingdom beyond that of God's Heaven. No where in the bible does it say Satan was called "Lucifer" before he fell from heaven. If you read The Book of Job where Satan talks to God in heaven and God says to Satan that he'll give him power to test Job, he is called Satan in heaven, no "Lucifer".

Whenever you say Satan is Lucifer, you are saying that Satan is a bringer of light.
edit on 18-2-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join