It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Lets assume for a minute that the snake really was god. Wouldn't that mean that man was actually created by the devil? Then god came and saved us by giving us knowledge?

If that were the case, why couldn't the devil just make some new humans?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Okay, I guess since YOU think probability has proven me wrong that means it has, huh? What if I said probability has proved you wrong? I guess my opinion wouldn't matter then, would it?

You believe that the bible has been messed with but you STILL believe its main selling point. How ironic... again!

ETA: So the extremely low probability that someone would fulfill the prophecies helps your case how? If anything, that proves that it could have never happened, especially since the number you gave was only in reference to 48 and not all 300+ of the prophecies. The odds of that happening are astronomically low, which makes me believe he really didn't fulfill all of them.

edit on 21-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Actually, you are wrong; God killed Job's family, because he was testing Job's loyalty....He could have just as well resurrected his family that he allowed Satan to kill to 'tempt' Job...Yet, he didn't....

But while you want to pull up little factoids: How about when God told the Israelites that they could rape and pillage(steal) from the villages they conquered? What about taking daughters for themselves? What about him condoning slavery? You don't have anything to say about those little inconvenient facts, do you?
edit on 21-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"nothing is good or evil, only thinking makes it so"
shakespeare

the ideas of "satan" and "god" as christians generally profess them can be described as constructs.
like the easter bunny, or the toothfairy...or satan claus

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nice topic OP, the resulting conversations between you and detractors reminded me of William Blake and his interpretation of the books in the Bible, and religion in general

THE VISION OF CHRIST that thou dost see
Is my vision’s greatest enemy.
Thine has a great hook nose like thine;
Mine has a snub nose like to mine.
Thine is the Friend of all Mankind;
Mine speaks in parables to the blind.
Thine loves the same world that mine hates;
Thy heaven doors are my hell gates.
Socrates taught what Meletus
Loath’d as a nation’s bitterest curse,
And Caiaphas was in his own mind
A benefactor to mankind.
Both read the Bible day and night,
But thou read’st black where I read white.

edit on 21/1/13 by passit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
why is jebus alwas portrayed as blue eyed instead of the arabic stereotype?
because his is manufactured from aryan history
the aryans were often blue eyed

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
2 Peter 1:19-So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
wow good stuff Caticus ! not many people got the guts to think like us. my "reward" has been to be attacked by the yahweh /ptah devils for years, so i got the measure of those scum ! nowadays nobody knows anything about lucifer, its "jesus" represents goodness in the mass consciousness, so we might as well go along with their good intentions and hopes. see my recent post to Dominicus. as you say, the devils have usurped religions severely and call themselves "god", so i label them the "christ" component, and try to preserve Yuzasaf as the good chap who escaped. church is ok for humanitarian fellowship, as long as you dont get sucked into their unfortunate twaddle, we only need Common Sense goodness and intentions. but you need make clear Cactus, that nobody should love "unconditionally", otherwise no philosophical function for law enforcement. if you had neighbours like mine 20 years ago, i think youd soon clarify your position and shoot the b*****ds !! haha goodluck. the great conundrum for theology, is that if goodness cannot succeed against evil, then no hope for the whole system /world, so would be better if a jesus did come back and LEAD... dont see any sign of him /her ?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Point is, who cares who is who in hell? You could pray to Potato and repent the demonic Artsy Cat but whatever the real name of the force of good is whenever you refer to Potato you are referring directly to God.

It is how the Chronicles of Narnia ended. In the very last day of days The Great and amiable Aslan came to a worshipper of Tash. The man was horrified he had worshipped The Tash and repented Aslan yet was granted admission to paradise because he did everything right and though he prayed to Tash his prayers went to Aslan and when he resented Aslan he was actually resenting Tash.

But what were the sins Jesus spoke out against most fiercely? Economic sins. Not all, but a fair deal of the world's problems string from the economic elite. A flood can happen out of reason the way an earthquake does too.

We should do our best to not worship Satan. One of the commandments was to not worship false gods, a form of worshipping Satan.

Someone in the 1800s wrote a book that you can attain the power of God through Satanism. This was talked about on Coast to Coast and was an influence to the Nazi occult. Does anyone know what the book was?

Remember, the elite and powerful meet every year to worship their god, the giant stone owl.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
ah, the rich and their owl...
there are very few full anagrams for the term "jesus christ"
one of these full anagrams is:
"Rich jests us"

think about it

carefully

ignorance is a non survival trait
willfull ignorance is evil
or live spelt backwards

by creating something to worship so you control that construct
you get an easily fleeced flock

edit on 21-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Actually, you are wrong; God killed Job's family, because he was testing Job's loyalty....He could have just as well resurrected his family that he allowed Satan to kill to 'tempt' Job...Yet, he didn't....

But while you want to pull up little factoids: How about when God told the Israelites that they could rape and pillage(steal) from the villages they conquered? What about taking daughters for themselves? What about him condoning slavery? You don't have anything to say about those little inconvenient facts, do you?
edit on 21-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Job was given a new family. How do you know what happened to them after death? Your argument stems from your perspective being very far from that of what the Bible states and making assumptions about things you can not know. See my previous post about the so called atrocities in the OT. God was raising up a nation against other nations and peoples that were under demonic influence and or had come from nephilhim bloodlines. These had to be wiped out while Abraham's decedents were being refined and protected to house the seed of the messiah.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

hahaha GOLD OIL DRUGS = "god" i love it, so true. how about SIN = sincerity, independance and natureLover.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
"Treat others as you would be treated" is the first gem, and most powerful IMO.

"Love your neighbor as yourself" is the second. (Quoted from your words)

Those 2 statements by Jesus are my favorite and ones that I have always remembered. What Jesus tried to teach humanity is very important; that is what I pay attention to.

edit on 21-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Indeed.

Jesus stated that these two philosophies sum up all of the commandments that were given to Moses.

Which entity gave Moses the 10 commandments?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

The point is, how you see this bizarre book has all been formulated for you.

Anyone who was to stumble across it by themselves would toss it in the trash not long after realizing it is written to stupify the mind and take its readers on journeys into realms they do not and will not ever understand.

Luckily for you a group who see it a certain way are there to generate a feeling of something good going on so a "trust" can be created and you are then literally put into a spell-bound state of reverance towards the teachers who will pound the truth into you.

It is better than the lost alternative you had before! The ego is massaged and bruised all at once over and over again in this religion, making you sure to be heart-bound, and you will defend it till the grave, upon thence you will realize that you yet again were fooled, for God and everything else is FAR greater and not limited by your opinions, and true freedom has escaped you , again.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

After the fall of Sargon's empire, war erupted between the Sumerians and Gutians, and the Sumerians exterminated or evicted the Gutians. Sumerian civilization revived, including rule in the city of Ur by a king called Ur-Nammu, who, around the year 2050, created the first known code of laws.

www.fsmitha.com...

the above laws were of course written in stone and handed down from the top of a ziggurat

verses what some profess to "believe"
funny the provable some know
wot eh?

edit on 21-1-2013 by Danbones because: the above quoted date is of course Before Christ

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

While I have little doubt you don't know your head from a pumpkin, you may well have stumbled upon one of the deeply buried secrets of the God of Moses and the Jews he lead out of Egypt referred to as Yahweh.

Assuming the King James version or at least the section entitled Exodus is true:

Exodus
18 And he (Moses) said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.

19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.:

========================================================================

Many years ago, when I was seeking answers amongst various religions; first one group then another, I spent almost a year amongst a group who believe they are amongst the Twelve Tribes of Israel; a very devote and Biblically Observant and Correct Clan and the subject of Moses, his close interactions with God during a time when Yahweh lived amongst them, was discussed at length.

If you read carefully through Exodus it talks about how God wished to be worshiped, the Offerings and many very specific requirements surrounding how "God" wished/demanded "HE" be worshiped. I concluded that "God" aka Yahweh was a physical being with "Hands" and here is the kicker, in the back of my mind I concluded that "God" might well be a Reptilian but is Yahweh=Lucifer or Satan or A/The Devil? NO

You need to do a lot more study before you might grasp all of human history, a history that goes back many millions of years and that reveals itself in the reptilian tails we all have while fetuses and remnants of our "Triune Brains".

This is a very deep subject involving more than I care to churn at this time but I will slip this in: In 1969 I encounters a Reptilian Being on the banks of the Kern River and I see how some would see them as God or Gods.

edit on 21-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Well if you knew more about this subject you would know that the devil already tries to deceive people into thinking there is no higher power. Check out any satanist interviews. And God wants us to be in a relationship with him even if we sin, which is like cheating on God. He still sent his only Son to die for us so that we may believe and be with God. Jerimiah 29: 11-14

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dollarbar

You do know satanists aren't devil worshippers...... They don't even believe in the devil.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

So many of you don't know what you are talking about no offense. No one actually looks into God's word except the saved. God made this world and God is all. He can come into this world if he wants. He means by that because the devil is the God of this world if you can't already tell. Elite forces trying to act as God either because they are deceived into thinking power is great or just worship Satan himself for power, which is what he promises. God sent his Son as a perfect sacrifice. Jesus did not have the best time of his life here. He did it without retaliating in sin, and he did it for all of us so that we may be with God. Jerimiah 29 11-14 is all i gotta say.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join