It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Further to to what you just watched..

There are yet other strands to the whole luciferian "Yahweh = Satan" lie, especially as luciferians like their father the devil are natural liars try to "twist things" in any way they can.

Another known luciferian, Robert DeGrimston of England for example.. (founder of the "Foundation Faith of God" occult secret society), taught his followers to "Love, their enemies including Satan"..

According to his "twist" to this "Yahweh = Satan" luciferian doctrine, "..with the power of Love Christ and Satan have destroyed their enmity, and are now living together peacefully in heaven..." DeGrimston therefore stated that to worship Satan means to worship Christ....

Another liar obviously. But satan the Deceiver doesn't care which lie initiates fall for - so long as it keeps t
them and those they're sent out to decieve for him AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

And there are yet still other deceptpions to the whole "Yahweh = Satan" luciferian doctrine presented by our friend CaticusMaximus.

Probably already mentioned on this thread preciously)
is the whole occult "Duality" concept that's taught to initiates - commonly represented in the "black vs white" of Masonry..the "male vs female" of the Baphomet..the "light and dark" of the 'Luciferian' force (for any STAR WARS fans)..satan worshiped by some as 'Lucifer' or in the 'good' form he was created in - whilst worshiped by others as 'Satan', the evil name given to him by God after after rebellion..the need for the initiate to balance his so called "good vs evil" deeds etc etc

On Satan the liar and father of lies Jesus said: "He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."...

It makes you wonder who the 'joke' is on really. when some still ACTUALLY BELIEVE this "LIAR" for the enlightened hidden knowledge to become 'wise, illumined, or as 'gods'' or... ' to one day rule with him hell' < that's another good one lol some things never change.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Where did you read that?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Logarock

So Paul saying he should be the one to listen to means you should? What if I said the same thing? Would you accept it as easily? What if I were a known murderer? Would you trust me as easily as you do with Paul?

Do you mean paul coming into the church after being well know for tormenting the same?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What are these clearly laid-out reasons? I have an open mind, so take a shot.

What makes you think you aren't one of those his message is hidden from? Because your pastor tells you while he passes the offering plate around?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yes I am.

Jesus oh-so-conveniently waited just long enough for Paul to kill all of his earliest followers to give him his vision. Not only did he wait just long enough, he even changed his own message and picked a murderer of his own people to carry this changed message! How convenient for Paul.
edit on 2-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eastendkid

and also for some reason ^, trying to pass it off as "his own"....

Actually, I am of the mind of developing my own theories and philosophies about the universe and reality. I will take other peoples general ideas and consider them to see if I personally agree, but I do not subscribe to any philosophy or religion or spiritual practice that has any kind of name or dogma.

Its one reason I couldnt get through any philosophy in college. I just really, really didnt care what other people thought. Id rather have had developed my own views, than listen to what others thought (beyond just the general ideas).

Now I do realize this is probably not a familiar way of proceeding with ones life to you, as I must assume from your inferences that you are coming from the position of someone who has been spoon-fed dogma their whole life and gobbled it up and integrated it completely into their worldviews without even a modicum of critical examination of that dogma, however, you are misguided in your assumptions that I have copied someone elses ideas.

The fact of the matter is, that sometimes, really many times, people who are not in contact with each other can come to the same conclusions via different circumstances. The most famous incidence of this is that two people simultaneously developed calculus at the same time independently of one another despite never having met one another and having been separated by large distances.

Perhaps my views do coincide with others views. However I am not an adherent to any of their particular dogmas, and have only expressed my own personal views come to independent of any predefined philosophy.
edit on 2/2/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/2/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Didn't you know?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
the Jews were given the land to live in for ever

We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Obviously they are not keeping their solemn agreement

Leviticus 8:15 Moses slaughtered the bull and took some of the blood, and with his finger he put it on all the horns of the altar to purify the altar. He poured out the rest of the blood at the base of the altar. So he consecrated it to make atonement for it.

This speaks for itself, an just doesn't sit well with me.
Leviticus 8:15

edit on 2/2/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I just realized that you said it would be best if I burned in hell. Are you serious? If I believed in a place like that then I would probably be offended, but I don't.

You being okay with people burning for eternity will catch up with you in the end you know, it's called karma. Why say such a horrible thing? Does it make you feel good or something? Oh, and if Jesus thought it was better for some to burn, like you imply, then why in the hell would he come to Earth in the first place? If he thought it was easier to let people burn then why did he risk his life and lose it for people like me?

Practice what you preach, because you're coming off like a hypocrite.

edit on 3-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Allah is the Muslim name for God . And in the Koran in the book of Night Journey Allah said gives the land to Israel to inhabit for ever . The Muslims say that the people in Israel are not Jews . That's their way to circumnavigate their Koran . I'm not sure what you are trying to relate as for your scripture quote .

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by SimonPeter

Where did you read that?

Exodus chapter one is about the death of Joseph who was a mighty man in Egypt and after a new king arose in Egypt that did not know Joseph or his contributions to Egypt . The new King saw that the Jews had multiplied exceedingly and the Egyptians were about to be outnumbered .
22 And Pharoh charged all his people , saying " Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter you shall save alive " .

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

reply to post by AntoniusBlock

It's not evil.
Next you're going to say he's Satan himself.

News Flash! You've already been led to the evil one and worship him. No, I don't mean a guy with a pitchfork, I mean the church.

I just want to pick people like you up and just SHAKE you until you come to your senses and snap out of it! How is someone telling you to love one another evil? You're so backwards it's sad.
edit on 22-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Satan tells us to love one another?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This whole thread is a large ball of out of context reading of the Bible...and furthermore, nobody here is reading the allusions and implications from the original Hebrew and Greek to actually understand what is being said.

There are subtle nuances to reading certain parts of the bible, and it is very hard to understand what's being said without one of those nice lexicons that can be used to read the definitions (all possible definitions) of the original Hebrew and Greek's words to come to their own conclusion.

I'm not going to argue or refute the flawed logic in this thread, because most of it speaks for itself, but honestly, this thread is more of a stretch than the "the ancient gods were aliens" people.

God is love.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I just realized that you said it would be best if I burned in hell. Are you serious? If I believed in a place like that then I would probably be offended, but I don't.

You being okay with people burning for eternity will catch up with you in the end you know, it's called karma. Why say such a horrible thing? Does it make you feel good or something? Oh, and if Jesus thought it was better for some to burn, like you imply, then why in the hell would he come to Earth in the first place? If he thought it was easier to let people burn then why did he risk his life and lose it for people like me?

Practice what you preach, because you're coming off like a hypocrite.

Those were Jesus words there. Dont try to change this up. You are the person that has spewed all maner of crap about the bible on this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Yes I am.

Jesus oh-so-conveniently waited just long enough for Paul to kill all of his earliest followers to give him his vision. Not only did he wait just long enough, he even changed his own message and picked a murderer of his own people to carry this changed message! How convenient for Paul.
edit on 2-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

"All" of the early followers were killed off by anyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Actually, I am of the mind of developing my own theories and philosophies about the universe and reality.

Despite the fact this also can be also taken as the luciferians doctrine of "self-determination" "self realization" or the esoteric "worship of the Self" etc. it doesn't hold much weight to the discussion. And I'll try to explain why Mr. CaticusMaximus....

Somebody may SAY they "do not subscribe to any philosophy or religion or spiritual practice that has any kind of name or dogma"...
but this does not "negate" the existence of said philosophies, religion or spiritual practices does it ? Clearly... they still EXIST as "recognized" schools of thought - whether or not 'you' choose to acknowledge or subscribe to them...

I...do not subscribe to any philosophy or religion or spiritual practice that has any kind of name or dogma

Allow me put it another way for then...

Regardless to whether you subscribe to, or choose to acknowledge or care how others have came to their conclusions... The Fact remains that you HAVE.. knowingly or unknowingly come to "the same conclusions" and share "the same inner esoteric thought" as others - regardless of 'how where when and why' they say they came to theirs...

It's now been shown to you (below) - that what you previously "believed" to be your own independent and separate "theories, views and philosophies" are in fact shared with others... In this case a 110% match with the Luciferian Doctrine...

From ***EXACTLY 1:12:50mins to 1:20:00mins

* I'm interested to know how you feel now that you know that your own personal theories on the matter - happens indeed not to be independent as you once believed... ?

* Given that spiritually, every single thought expressed on earth, MUST! have a source - whether we can recognize this source or not - how would you explain this apparent commonality of thought on the 'Yahweh = Satan' topic that you began ? ...this apparent "homogeneity" by which it's hopefully been shown to you that there's more to 'thought' than our naturally perceived 'independence and individually to it' ?

Perhaps you may say it's a simple coincidence.. an accident.. or get scientific if you wish.. or spiritual even.. I believe it's refered to it as Satanic mind control..or blind witchcraft..etc etc on these very forums - Where one is unwitting used above their comprehension, as medium or channel within some Wisecraft or other to propergate the views of 'devils' - all the time believing their philosophy to be of their own free and independent volition, is it not ?

Hence...It'd be interesting to know how you see yourself NOW.. in the context of believing 'Yahweh = Satan' and thinking it "independent"

edit on 3-2-2013 by eastendkid because: oops spelling..grr grammar

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Where did he say it's better for some to burn? Could you site a verse or something? I thought Jesus came to heal the sick? If I'm "sick", then why would Jesus say it's better for me to burn? Kinda goes against his whole mission don't you think?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Oh... excuse me.... MOST of his followers. Is that better?

Didn't Jesus say something about bad trees not being able to bear good fruit? So why would Jesus choose the most rotten tree of all to bear good fruit? Paul was a murderer which means he was a "bad tree". Why would Jesus expect a bad tree to bear good fruit? He said the complete opposite while alive! Jesus sure did change a lot after he resurrected, didn't he? Almost like he was a completely different person

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AntoniusBlock

"Love" goes around ordering people to kill each other?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eastendkid

Hence...It'd be interesting to know how you see yourself NOW.. in the context of believing 'Yahweh = Satan' and thinking it "independent"

I see myself just the same. You have not adequately refuted the logic of my post; indeed you failed to see it completely and have run off on some dogmatic tangent and instead of posting facts, and have just continually repeated "I am right and you are wrong".

A response not unexpected, but still disappointing.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join