It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by SimonPeter

HA!

Moses started out as a murderer, and then graduated to a mass murderer!

Yea Moses killed some poor little task master and shoved his whip up his ###. Poor little boy scout task master was just doing his duty to his gods, his king and his country. Thats when he wasnt rounding up hebrew babies and tossing them into the nile river.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by harbinger168
The only problem I have with debating the accuracy of these religious stories is that
1) Jesus Christ is an archetype who has existed in other cultures and in fact most of his story was derived from other cultures with minor variations.
2) Religious institutions, as noted by David Graeber, were central to the state's accounting and finance. The point of creating stories of immense proportions is to overwhelm an unsuspecting population into a means of control.
3) The Bible is a patch-work assembly of stories and allegories intended to do the same thing.. consolidate power and authority under religious institutions. The Club of Rome today are considered by many to still be the power brokers in the world. Why would have Hitler, a rothschild funded dictator, would have wanted to assassinate Pope Pius XII? The money trail leads back to the people who are influencing the most minds. Why wouldn't it?

Dont mean to offend......but you have zero idea of what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
As I see it, Yahweh, the god of the bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan. A far cry from the loving and compassionate god that his deceived followers claim he is, the bible pretty much says he is an ego-maniacal god of war and tyranny who if not obeyed, claims he will send you into eternal torture. He rules via fear and intimidation as tyrants do. He requires death for the smallest of infractions, and even demands the murder of entire cities/nations for arbitrary reasons.

Yahweh was Source Entity, also Satan also Mohammad, also Jesus etc ...in a never ending game of chess played with Itself. The pawns were the always available Human.

edit on 2-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldSkullJedi
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

what's so deceptive about esoterics, word play, symbolism undefined, refined and a book that could be defined in a few simple words for living a good life

"do unto others as you would have them do unto you; know thyself"

pretty much summarizes the good book without all the mathematical flamescript jibba jabba?

You have chosen a quote, to sum up the entire Bible, that is completely out of character with the prescribed Jewish law. It was, is fact, a Buddhist saying 500 years before the appearance of Jesus, who is credited with this statement.

The Old Testament and its laws are based on the premise that the Hebrew, Yahweh fearing people, were superior to the pagans and the heathens that populated the areas that the self proclaimed chosen people raided and pillaged, and who's populations were murdered, enslaved and / or raped as the spoils of war. "Do unto others" would have been rejected as absolutely counter to their beliefs and goals.

Well you see the folks living in that area were so fouled up that they needed to taste some of their own cooking. You know so they could learn that evil was being returned with evil from the lord. So the lord ever poetic, took a nation of slaves and gave then vent over a contryside full of rottened out cultures that were good for nothing save child killing, raping, slave traiding, devil loving earth scum, and wiped them from the face of the earth.....save for a few that made good with them.

Years later when Israel became a rottened out culture God had their a##es removed as well and in the same fashion.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

The only Hebrew baby that was tossed into the Nile was Moses. And that was a Hebrew woman who did that. The Egyptians weren't throwing Hebrew babies in the Nile.

Also, there is absolutely no, none, zero, zip, nada evidence that the Hebrew people were ever held captive in Egypt.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Do you know how many very educated people have written supposed highly researched books that dispute the Bible as plagiarised or totally fiction . These people eat that junk up like candy.

2nd Timothy chapter 4 ;
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lust shall they heap to themselves teachers , having itching ears .
How true today was this piece of scripture that was written 2,000 years ago.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Your an ignorant person. Why are you one here blasting about what the hebrews did, as told by their own scribes, if there is zero proof to it to begin with? I mean you are getting your arguments from a book writen by the same people, that told on themselves and their god that you say never happened in the first place.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Do you know how many very educated people have written supposed highly researched books that dispute the Bible as plagiarised or totally fiction . These people eat that junk up like candy.

2nd Timothy chapter 4 ;
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lust shall they heap to themselves teachers , having itching ears .
How true today was this piece of scripture that was written 2,000 years ago.

Well any reasonable person would assume that I understand that. What do you think I am talking out of a little box somewhere?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
DP

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well you see the folks living in that area were so fouled up that they needed to taste some of their own cooking. You know so they could learn that evil was being returned with evil from the lord. So the lord ever poetic, took a nation of slaves and gave then vent over a contryside full of rottened out cultures that were good for nothing save child killing, raping, slave traiding, devil loving earth scum, and wiped them from the face of the earth.....save for a few that made good with them.

Years later when Israel became a rottened out culture God had their a##es removed as well and in the same fashion.

You could interpret it that way. Or, you can look at human nature, and how the Hebrew people behaved just like everyone else, and took their land by means of war, rape and pillage, using their god as an excuse for bad behavior.

Why was this Hebrew god only interested in ethnic and religious cleansing just in the small area of the middle east where the Hebrew could walk or ride their camels to? Why didn't he care about the devil loving earth scum of Greece and other parts of Europe or Persia, India or Africa?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You could interpret it that way. Or, you can look at human nature, and how the Hebrew people behaved just like everyone else, and took their land by means of war, rape and pillage, using their god as an excuse for bad behavior.

Why was this Hebrew god only interested in ethnic and religious cleansing just in the small area of the middle east where the Hebrew could walk or ride their camels to? Why didn't he care about the devil loving earth scum of Greece and other parts of Europe or Persia, India or Africa?

Maybe he thought He would try a nation in a zone that would do things his way. From what we understand the people living in that area knew it was alread spoken for and refused to leave. Little known but many of the people there were related to the Hebrews. Some of these relatives were spared and some were not. Maybe Israel was to serve as an object lession to the rest of the world in many ways. This would go a long way in explaining why their history has been faithfull to record all of their history the good and bad. Most national histories edit thier history or take the bite out of the reality. You will notive that the Hebrew history tells the good, the bad, and the ugly.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What Paul is doing is passing blame onto someone else but himself. He is the one who spread this unsound message that he's talking about, what better way to cover your own tracks than to call yourself out while implying it's someone else?

Hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Surely you have some more important things to write about than Jesus . Something you maybe can make an unbiased remark about . I know your trying to make your mark but a big splat in hell will go unnoticed .There are already a lot of splats there already .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So god, who is all-powerful, decided that the most efficient way to spread his message was by talking to a few people somewhere in the middle east 2,000 years ago? Why not have a messenger In every city across the world? Is that too big of a task for him?

I guess he thought going around and killing and raping people in a tiny part of the world would be the best way.

God: "How can I get people to believe in me? How about I kill them if they don't? Yeah, that'll teach them!"

What a sad, insecure god you have.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

What are your self righteous panties all up in a bunch about? I haven't mentioned Jesus, but if you want we can get into that too.

You're the one defending the premise that Jesus is Yahweh. If that is so, then Jesus deserved to die. He didn't die for my sins, he died for his own sins.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The problem with this idea is that paul made it clear that he was the one to listen to in these areas. He also pointed out what it was and thereby noting the diffrence in what was being tought over here by some others as opposed to what he tought. If it were a matter of the two teaching the same and yet paul wanted only the glory of being know as the go to guy out of the two well you may have a case.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There are reason for all that, clearly laied out but you may not be able to understand.I certainly would feel like in your case it may be just as well to let you burn than show you the truth. And you know Jesus said the same thing. Oh yea. Not all about "love" was Jesus.

You do know that Jesus said that he withhelp truth and understanding from some so that they wouldnt be able to repent didnt you?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
No doubt this has already been mentioned on this thread previously (sorry didn't bother to check)...

But here is 1000% irrefutable proof that our friend CaticusMaximus is presenting the LUCIFERIAN DOCTRINE... (ie. of known luciferians)

As I see it,

and also for some reason ^, trying to pass it off as "his own"....

Please watch here :

(watch?v=lUaSfF0mcX4)

from ***EXACTLY 1:12:50mins to 1:20:00mins (8 minutes) noting the "Yahweh = Satan" quotes from known high luciferians being discussed.

NB *** instructions

I think we all know now exactly where our friend CaticusMaximus is coming from, or at least exactly where what he believes "as he sees it" (lol) comes from ?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You need to read a little more before you make that statement . The Pharoh was trying to contain the Jewish population before they were really outnumbered .

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So Paul saying he should be the one to listen to means you should? What if I said the same thing? Would you accept it as easily? What if I were a known murderer? Would you trust me as easily as you do with Paul?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join