It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Attention please

The discussion of illicit drugs stops now.
Just to clarify

Any further mention of them will lead to removals and post bans

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

then i am leaving this site for good,i dont need no fascist internet warriors telling me what i can and cant type about,when the old shamans used mushrooms u werent even alive to put it mildly.U think i give a damn about a ban? go ahead ban me for i am speaking the truth.

edit on 25-1-2013 by Elbereth11 because: (no reason given)

im talking about real issues here,i m not obsessed with my avatar or whatever,im talking about john marcos allegros work that he did for 20 years,and if i cant type about what i feel is important without insulting anyone then there should be no reason why i cant talk about whatever i feel.What is this,a saudi arabian forum or something?

oh and before i leave:u are so quick to jump to the constitution when guns are in the talking point ,so what is it? the 1st amendmand can be mended however someone likes? its a private site so therefore your rules,ok,but stop talking about the constitution then coz you are clrearly violating the rights of anyone here who is not insulting anyone but just wants to share some info...i guess i'll have to find a more open minded free spirited forum,this is just another matrix program to keep the masses circeling around,when u offer them a direct answer they threaten u with baning.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth11
reply to post by davespanners

then i am leaving this site for good,i dont need no fascist internet warriors telling me what i can and cant type about,when the old shamans used mushrooms u werent even alive to put it mildly.U think i give a damn about a ban? go ahead ban me for i am speaking the truth.

im talking about real issues here,i m not obsessed with my avatar or whatever,im talking about john marcos allegros work that he did for 20 years,and if i cant type about what i feel is important without insulting anyone then there should be no reason why i cant talk about whatever i feel.What is this,a saudi arabian forum or something?

oh and before i leave:u are so quick to jump to the constitution when guns are in the talking point ,so what is it? the 1st amendmand can be mended however someone likes? its a private site so therefore your rules,ok,but stop talking about the constitution then coz you are clrearly violating the rights of anyone here who is not insulting anyone but just wants to share some info...i guess i'll have to find a more open minded free spirited forum,this is just another matrix program to keep the masses circeling around,when u offer them a direct answer they threaten u with baning.

Bye!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PnezakYahakotima
Don't encourage people to do drugs. That is irresponsible. Jesus was not a mushroom. I've seen people stab themselves on mushrooms. Is that what you call a savior?

and im not encouraging anyone to do anything,its not like im saying go shoot heroin,im talking about what John Marco Allegro researched and studied etc...puzzeled together.But of course all turned their backs on him ,the pope thougt he is crazy of course,yet its the pope who wears mushroom robes and fisheads,but never mind,his daughter is proving today that he was right.And untill humanity gets of the religion wagon and realizes they have been "druged" nothing will change on a grand scale,unless of course the guys from the galactic federation show up ,they say they are waiting for the right time.But dont get me wrong i love the bible,it says how to live basicly it also mentions kanah bossom(go figure what that is) ,its not the damn books fault its the people who twisted it all.And now we have a three ring freackin circus everywhere.But why are they twisted?is it maybe because the beliefes are twisted? the teachings and parabols dont make sense sometimes?Like why did jesus say drink from ur own ciste? what is an ouroboros ? its everything about everything,How you lead your life is how your experience will be in a higher realm.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Logarock

So you're comparing war criminals who committed atrocities against mankind to babies who did nothing wrong? Or are you forgetting that god also killed babies?

Its not the God that made anything that has to answer to man for what he kills and what he does not. You want to put God on trial go ahead. Its really over our heads. He says man has to regulate how and when man kills but God doesnt have to ask man anything in the same regards. You and me are under a death sentence right now and came out of the womb that way.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Of course it was! Did they not kill Nazi's by the thousands? Weren't those Nazi's protecting their homeland just as Americans would if the war was at their footstep? Killing is killing, no matter what way you look at it. I may not agree with their way of life but they were still murdered in my opinion.

Do you think all wars are fought for the right reasons? Of course they aren't and they never have been. If those soldiers killed in the name of a lie then yes, they did commit murder, whether they knew it or not.

The Nazis may have thought they were killing for their home land but in fact were killing for a mad man and the spell he cast over them. The regular soilder didnt know what he was protecting was a death mechine of mass murder ran by madmen. He didnt know, well sorry, but put up your hands and surender or die then.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

The Nazis may have thought they were killing for their home land but in fact were killing for a mad man and the spell he cast over them. The regular soilder didnt know what he was protecting was a death mechine of mass murder ran by madmen. He didnt know, well sorry, but put up your hands and surender or die then.

The above paragraph could easily be re-written, by changing one word, the word "Nazi", to "Hebrew," to push the point. Here, let me show you:

"The Hebrews may have thought they were killing for their home land but in fact were killing for a mad man and the spell he cast over them. The regular soldier didn't know what he was protecting was a death machine of mass murder ran by madmen. He didn't know, well sorry, but put up your hands and surrender or die then.

Its not the God that made anything that has to answer to man for what he kills and what he does not. You want to put God on trial go ahead. Its really over our heads. He says man has to regulate how and when man kills but God doesnt have to ask man anything in the same regards. You and me are under a death sentence right now and came out of the womb that way.

Here we go again with the circular logic: The God of the Bible is God because the Bible says so.

Look. We are created with human morality etched upon our hearts and souls. In addition to that, we are given free will and the ability for critical thought.

We know by innate instinct and by experience that murder is wrong. We know it! So, if a document comes along and tells us that a "GOD" told us that murder is moral, we know with all our minds and souls that that God is wrong.

That "God" is wrong for us, and it's morality MUST be rejected. If we MUST follow a "God", then we must find one that aligns with the truth of the morality that is etched on our hearts and souls and is complimentary to our free will and critical thought.

The Bible God requires us to abandon all hope of knowing ourselves and abiding in the truth that is revealed to us in our hearts. It requires us to abandon free will and critical thought and throw our innate morality to the wind.

It is the people who are brave enough to stand up to the immorality of the Biblical God and it's impossible demands, and proclaim "This is not the God that we're looking for!" "This is not the One True God!" that are ultimately the "Saints" of our time!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Exodus 20
5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me

1 John 4
8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Corinthians 13
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Just throwing this out there: if god is love and love does not envy, then how is god jealous? If he's jealous/envious then he cannot be love. Is the NT right or the OT? It's a clear contradiction.

If love doesn't keep a list of wrongs then what does god base his judgement for hell on?
edit on 26-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

God is God and has complete authority like your dad did when you didn't understand him either . It was easy to try to criticize him until you latter understood all the reasons for his decisions . Yes it is easy to criticize but are you sure you have the wisdom to do so on Gods level?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

God is God and has complete authority like your dad did when you didn't understand him either . It was easy to try to criticize him until you latter understood all the reasons for his decisions . Yes it is easy to criticize but are you sure you have the wisdom to do so on Gods level?

Okay, so God has authority as long as we are his children (living under his roof, as it were).
However, should we reach the legal age of 18 (symbolically, become "spiritual adults" or
mature as individuals) then we are free to leave the household of God and at that point
we are no longer under His authority, but our own.

Now to address that last point... We need not criticize our 'Father God' once we leave home,
anymore than we would our Earthly father.... nor claim to have the wisdom on the same level
as our elders... but regardless of all that, the point is we have claim our own autonomy. We
are full responsible for ourselves, and the opinions, attitudes, and views or our Father in
Heaven (that God we were raised to believe in) are no more binding to us than would be
the 'old school' ideas of our Earthly father.

If there is a God of the Bible, doesn't he want us to grow up and become adults?

I would think so.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Okay, so God has authority as long as we are his children (living under his roof, as it were). However, should we reach the legal age of 18 (symbolically, become "spiritual adults" or mature as individuals) then we are free to leave the household of God and at that point we are no longer under His authority, but our own.

You are correct, for the most part....The spiritual age of reckoning, which every occultist or esoteric student knows, that the full 'I AM' presence takes hold at the twenty-first year of age.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

So does GOD curse Himself in the garden of Eden? In the book of Job, does He appear before Himself and challenge Himself for putting His own blessing and protection around Job?

Satan has been a liar and a deceiver from the beginning; that didn't involve becoming a serpent and letting Adam and Eve know themselves...

It was imposing his tyranny over Adam and Eve, by telling him that He was God, and that the Redeemer/Light-Bearer, was the Devil... Flip the roles...

Yahweh = 'True' Satan, or the Deceiver

Lucifer/Jesus = The Way; not through worship or 'Savior'-status, but giving humanity a 'Way' to live their lives as he did...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

He provided you a manual for conducting your life . Crimminals hate rules , and defy authority .
Enough said !

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

If love doesn't keep a list of wrongs then what does god base his judgement for hell on?

The refusal of human beings to live in love. Their own judgements send them there. If I choose to continuously kick a rock until my toes break and bleed, should I accuse the rock of hurting me?
If I smoke cigarettes and contract terminal cancer, what right do I have to blame or accuse anyone other than myself for my situation?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by wasaka

He provided you a manual for conducting your life . Crimminals hate rules , and defy authority .
Enough said !

That "manual" is filled with commands of murder, rape, theft, and other depravity of human rights. It is right and correct to stand up against these "rules" and reject and condemn this God and his manual and eliminate his authority of mankind once and for all!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Believe or not that is your choice . God doesn't ask your permission to deal with people like he wants.
People who live lives that are alternative to God way will never see the truth .

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

So, because one doesn't revere your holy book as much as you, they're a criminal?

My friend, you're treading on a thin line: that which we call that libel. Depending on where you live, that could be a criminal offence, and it's at the very least a civil wrong. Ironic, no?

As for defying authority, you're on ATS. Even the most ardent of conservatives uphold liberty as key. Some people (myself included) see worshipping gods as swapping one slave-master for another.

The fact that you openly advocate your master personally murdering hordes of people as well as ordering genocide, the sacking of cities, the serial rape and bondage of virgins says it all. Most believers decide they don't have the answers as to why he would do this, and I respect that since it's their personal choice.

You, on the other hand, have shown that you patently don't care, and that you'd follow his every command without question. That's scary. Very scary.
edit on 27-1-2013 by ihavenoaccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ihavenoaccount

His name is fitting though, isn't it? Simon Peter was one of the biggest zealots around, looks like he's following his footsteps quite nicely.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

While I agree with you 100% here, would you care addressing the rest of my post? It seems like you skipped over the most important part of it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So, because one don't revere your holy book as much as you, they're a criminal? My friend, you're treading on a thin line: that which we call that libel. Depending on where you live, that could be a criminal offence, and it's at the very least a civil wrong. Ironic, no? As for defying authority, you're on ATS. Even the most ardent of conservatives uphold liberty as key. Some people (myself included) see worshipping gods as swapping one slave-master for another. The fact that you openly advocate your master personally murdering hordes of people as well as ordering genocide, the sacking of cities, the serial rape and bondage of virgins says it all. Most believers decide they don't have the answers as to why he would do this, and I respect that since it's their personal choice. You, on the other hand, have shown that you patently don't care, and that you'd follow his every command without question. That's scary. Very scary.
reply to post by ihavenoaccount

Hmmm...ok. Let's break this down:
'So, because one don't revere your holy book as much as you, they're a criminal?'

In the Christian/Jewish perspective? No. The 'laws' and 'graces' as defined by each 'book' were given to those that BY CHOICE chose to submit themselves to a particular authority and covenant relationship. Those that refuse or choose not to submit or live by such a lifestyle are essentially exempt from the blessings and curses that choosing to live under that lifestyle offer.

In the 'Koranic' tradition? Yes, you are khaffir, infidel and contemptible. Observe the current enlightened civilized world as we know it. There is ample room to contend with, dialogue against, refute, blaspheme, ridicule and hold in contempt the Jewish/Christian faith. Fair enough, separation of church and state and all that (which works BOTH WAYS BY THE WAY,) and freedom of speech, conscience and all that.
But GOD damn and forbid anyone attempting to mock, acuse, investigate, challenge or expose the beliefs of islam.
Political correctness deems it too holy to upset, and bows at the feet of mohammed. But hey, you wanna make a documentary saying Jesus was gay/married to mary magdalene/faked his death/etc etc, fine. Wanna make a documentary investigating islam? Wooah, no chance, don't wanna offend the muslims.
No pictures/characatures of mohammed, no discussion about mohammed early life and background, no discussion about the morally and ethically retarded mindset of islam with regard to humanity and civil rights. Pim Fortyn, Theo Van Gough, Geert Wilders......dead or ostracized as 'islamaphobic', intolerant' etc.
Wow, the f***ing audacity beggars belief!

By the way, I must have missed it: what are you describing or suggesting as 'libelous' here, and in relation to what context/authority/idealogy?

Funny you call him 'friend' as well, as it is clear you have no such opinions or motivations towards him in this manner.
I will continue this after my 17:45 English Sunday Dinner

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join