It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT) 

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of crazy, and more than likely delusional being, thinks it is considered 'righteous' to bind rape victims to their attacker? Your answer would be Yahweh....Or because this comes from the OT, are you going to declare it invalid in light of the NT? Typical cop-out by religious zealots...By the way, would you consider binding rape victims to their attackers today? What about the little girl who was mentally handicapped, and was gang raped by the boys in her classroom who held her under a desk, and gave her a concussion by beating her in the head with a textbook every time she tried to emerge? How would it work in this case? Is she meant to take turns with each one of them? You are a sick and twisted individual, and if you deny that, you must concede to the point that the God you worship, very much is...

This is some moral, and righteous God you have here Bub.
edit on 23-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Wisdom has built her house;
she has hewn out its seven pillars.
She has prepared her meat and mixed her wine;
she has also set her table.
She has sent out her maids, and she calls
from the highest point of the city.
“Let all who are simple come in here!”
she says to those who lack judgment.

Proverbs 9:1-4

You ascribe such hatred and seething towards what you do not comprehend. Your 'wisdom' that you pursue through the occult has so poisoned your heart that you cannot even consider that it is you that must want your Creator to be as you describe in order to justify your desires for what the occult purportedly promises. At all costs you are internally justifying your decision, convincing yourself that the lie that you've accepted is truth, and in that justification process you must conclude that scripture is false otherwise your lie, held as truth, comes crashing down. So, once you and the young unmarried maiden are discovered, what's the rightful next step as commanded by your Creator? Put away the false or imperfect truth and MARRY the truth and NEVER LEAVE IT'S SIDE.

So much for the despicable and evil God of scripture. May the darkness of Freemasonry be overcome by you, it's stranglehold is death. Unbeknownst to you, it wants you to keep on 'raping' (seizing) that unmarried maid without being discovered.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
My brother and I had a similar conversation to this OP when we were in Florida getting drunk one day while clamming.

We came to the conclusion that god is too frequently used to excuse bad behaviour,in that one can do anything one pleases,and be forgiven for their misdeeds by merely asking for forgiveness.

Sounds too easy to be anything but abuse waiting to happen,being allowed to happen.

Sounds like capitalist BS to me,preserving a market for PROPHET.

If one can see past all of this brainwashing and conditioning,the truth and living this life are rather simple.

Most cannot see past their hood ornament.

Nah... Christ said you must also repent. Your view is too simplistic. It's not about excusing bad behaviour, it's about ascending to the next level beyond the mere physical body. Christ "opened the gate" to ascension for the animal that is man.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

So you just overlook the rape and murder that is commanded and lauded by the god of the Old Testament and deflect any criticism of his commands and actions by quoting something completely unrelated. How very "cherry picker" of you. Then you blame the very things that your God commands on Freemasonry?

You believe that guy from the Old Testament, who wields his jealous personality of hate and wrath, to be the creator of mankind and even of the universe, and can't understand how mere mortals can stand in judgement of "the creator." But we say that guy doesn't measure up to creator status. We don't create a god based on our desires for a just god, we base it on the truth that is written in our hearts and souls.

Everything within us, those things etched on our hearts and souls by our true creator, tells us that the morality passed down to us by this Old Testament God is evil and that it is to be rejected. That is our lot in life, to reject the morality of the biblical "word" and the "ruler of the world."

It the only moral thing to do!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Akragon

Every time you post we see your inner being . You are a bit young to be making such interpretations . Your game boy should not be a part of your real life experiences to base your real life decisions on . Dungeon masters does not exist but in your imagination .God is real and it is evident in the Bible
Your Avatar also shows your youth and immaturity . Now is a time to be listening to those who have made those same mistakes that you are about to make and learn from their wisdom .

LMAO!!

Judge not, lest ye be judged...

And you think you know me by my avatar?

Sorry bro, im not Christian.... I don't listen to every person who claims to know something...

IF the blind lead the blind they both fall into the ditch... but if a man that see follows the blind, how much of a moron is he?

You're right... God is real... but theres also a fake one whos been masquerading as the true God...

You have fun with that...

I prefer to take out the trash... Not let it sit around and fester

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You know not what you speak of. The greatest lie is that the devil doesn't exist and it appears you're attempt to discredit God while portraying Him evil is an attempt to make people despise God and respect the devil. At the same time trying to conform those into believing both aren't real. Your lack of common sense and disconnect from reality is apparent. The Bible was written by many different people of different eras. It's valid beyond some conspiracy that it's written solely for control. You must read between the lines if you ever expect to comprehend the deep eternal lessons provided by that holy literature.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Religion is probably the worst thing to happen to the human race. It should have come and gone and science began revealing the real truths about the world and the universe. Mithraism would probably reign today if it weren't for Constantine. "Altruism" and "guilt" are built around religion. Happiness is the opposite of religion, and I think, I hope, the world is moving in that direction with Reason and Science as their guide. The Golden Rule rules.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think the big picture is really quite simple and fairly obvious. This conspiracy of the select few who are privy to the metaphysical secrets to dominate the goyim goes back thousands of years. They wrote your Bible, and today they print your money and thereby control all the politics of this planet. The Orthodoxy will tell you that "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one"... which is most certainly true, but what they don't tell you is that they themselves are the agents administering the toxic koolaid.
edit on 23-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I personally believe good thoughts, and good intentions are what matter, far more then
any "name" of a god. I have heard the God is Satan, Satan is God debate so many times. Of course
I am more of a believer in the idea of Karma, and that actions are what matters.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

So you just overlook the rape and murder that is commanded and lauded by the god of the Old Testament and deflect any criticism of his commands and actions by quoting something completely unrelated. How very "cherry picker" of you. Then you blame the very things that your God commands on Freemasonry?

Over here with the chicken scratchers again. Now just show me were rape is lauded by the GofOT. Go ahead show me, show everyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I prefer to take out the trash... Not let it sit around and fester

You dont do much of anything save to spew trash.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

:shk:

you're Christian I assume?

So this is coming from someone who gladly accepts the trash that I toss out...

Throwing insults around shows nothing but your own ignorance...

Yet another.... typical Christian

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Zechariah 14:1-2

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city."

Deuteronomy 21:10-14

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

Deuteronomy 20:10-14

"As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you."

Judges 21:20-23

"So they instructed the Benjamites, saying, "Go and hide in the vineyards and watch. When the girls of Shiloh come out to join in the dancing, then rush from the vineyards and each of you seize a wife from the girls of Shiloh and go to the land of Benjamin. When their fathers or brothers complain to us, we will say to them, 'Do us a kindness by helping them, because we did not get wives for them during the war, and you are innocent, since you did not give your daughters to them. So that is what the Benjamites did. While the girls were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off to be his wife. Then they returned to their inheritance and rebuilt the towns and settled in them."

These are only a few, I'm sure I could find more.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by windword

Over here with the chicken scratchers again. Now just show me were rape is lauded by the GofOT. Go ahead show me, show everyone.

Geez! How many times does this kind of stuff need to be presented before Christians stop making excuses and address the fact that the God of the OT promoted and condoned rape?!

Deuteronomy 20: 10-14:
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Numbers 31: 17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Do you think that those woman and children who just watched their fathers, husbands and brothers are going to WANT to sleep with their captors ? NO! This is nothing more than condoned rape!

According to Rabbinic teachings, how old can a girl be for legitimate intercourse? Lets see.

Sometimes one has to read a passage twice to believe what has been written in the Sacred Books of Judaism: what has been decreed the way to a holy life by the "sages of blessed memory... whose words are the natural sounds of Judaism" [131]:

Said Rabbi Joseph, "Come and take note: A girl three years and one day old is betrothed by intercourse. And if a Levir has had intercourse with her, he has acquired her. And one can be liable on her account because of the law prohibiting intercourse with a married woman.
www.infidels.org...

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that has known a man by sleeping with him.(Num 31:17). [This] refers to her who has slept with a man as well as her who is suitable for intercourse, even when she has not slept with a man... But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves. From here R. Shimon b. Yohai used to say: a Proselyte girl who became a proselyte in the age of less than three years and one day, is rendered fit to marry into the priesthood." [137]

According to the Tannaïte Rabbis, Moses therefore had ordered the Israelites to kill all women older than three years and a day, because they were "suitable for having sexual relations."
www.answering-christianity.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

By Roman I mean that the bible is a compilation of books that turned out to be the "Canon" as so ordered by the Roman emperor Constantine at the Council of Nicae attended by 300 bishops of differing beleifs. Very clever politics; a transforming of a decaying dying Roman Empire no longer able to change/control the populace through means of force adopted the new christian cult and made it the official religion. So was born a new State endorsed religion, meanwhile the old Roman Empire retained control of the masses through emotion fear forbearance, an imaginary promise of life everlasting in heaven ruling with Christ as judges. Funny how the all the "higher ups" in any christian church for want of a better descriptor all practise "Do as I say not as I do" and enjoy their monetary rewards on Earth whilst the sheep have to wait for Heaven. Please if you want to be awakened read about the founding fathers of Xtianity from 100-250 AD and how there never was any agreement. The testaments themselves were written after Jesus death. Where is the first person/eyewitness accounts of Jesus words?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBe

Faith is based on belief which no person can give to another person without their willingness and openness to receive it.

But before faith comes knowledge discourse reason otherwise faith becomes "blind faith" and there-in lies the dilemna of the rationanal thinking man. " Man " who by the way was given a free thinking mind by your so called deimurge

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

What the heck!!!! This ranting of a maniacal deimurge...so you would consider it psychologically healthy for a rape victim to be married to her attacker? No one is saying that scripture is false, just that the picture portrayed of a loving god is erroneous, and that scripture is contradictory with other scripture..

May the darkness of Freemasonry be overcome by you,
here you have fallen into the trap of cursing your fellow man. You didnt preface your statement with" If jesus wills it" Practise black magic much...classic case of the pot calling the kettle black

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rtaylortitle

, I hope, the world is moving in that direction with Reason and Science as their guide.

Ah the new omnipotent relgion of science and reason. Funny how scientists like Betrand Russel proposed ideas like Genocide and Hitler took all the blame, or "Science/reasons" silence on polluting the lands of the middle east with depleted uranium. Funny how science exterminates people through enforced vaccinations. Ah yes but lets not forget that within every scientist is a human being who needs that Govt grant to survive. I'll let you figure out who he's sold his soul to. Nah sorry have no faith in science or reason otherwise they would have made a moral stand a long time ago. Just because you're a scientist does'nt mean you get it.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one"... which is most certainly true, but what they don't tell you is that they themselves are the agents administering the toxic koolaid.

well said , truer word was never said

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Why are you quoting Rabbis to make the case? These sort anyway. Like a this nut has some sort of valued opinion here. The man is certainly a freak.

With the rest you have a point....if you think God is a sunday school teacher.

And yea I have read this and have thought how awkward it would be for a soilder to bring home several Moabitish virgins and say "Honey im home. I have you some help for work around the house".

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All this shows is that your fairy land ideas about God were wrong. He is a hard ass.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join