It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

You interpret the Bible wrongly.
True the father of lies is satan also known as lucifer,
however he is not the God of the Bible.
Lucifer did not bring knowledge, but caused Adam and Eve to be cast out the Garden of Eden, into the outer darkness, and hence causing them to become mortal.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

For in the Bible Satan acted in very bad ways, tempting Jesus, killing Job's family and all kinds of other things. So you obviously are picking and choosing what parts of the Bible you need for your idea, and that makes no sense.
Jehovah instructed or allowed Satan to kill Jobs family. So here we have a "loving" deimurge jehovah having a bet with satan that Job would not falter. What an insecure god that would allow such wrath to fall upon a righteous man to prove a point to the Adversary...What a psychopathic misanthropic ursurper this jehovah was. It has been established that Jehovah was a local "mountain god" cult worshipped by certain tribes in the OT. Later in the OT this god transforms in to the LORD,; a completely different personaltyexhibiting different behaviour and personality.

So no one can know why God did or did not do anythingg This is always the standard line when scripture doesnt add up and yet these same christians cherry pick and hold certain statements to be ineffable. ie satan went against gods plan and opened mans eyes...why did jehovah want mans eyes shut...Lets kick him out of eden in case man partakes of the Tree of LIfe and becomes like one of us and have immortality...Why was man a mindless chattel in the garden of Eden...oh yeah I forgot...because ultimately man would sin but wait...Christ will come to the rescue...as it is preordained...he will atone for mans sins...but...Christ was already in the triune godhood...So here we have a perfect god making an imperfect man...who will sin and as it just so happens we have the redeemer ready...Yep..wait for your reward in heaven .

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Danbones...keep giving them enough clues and their minds may be opened to further enquiry. I was one who was deceived by this man made theology called christianity until further research using both mind and soul led me away from a blood atonement/cannibalistic cult. The biggest deception is leading man into thinking they are born in sin, bonded slavery and then to wait for their reward in heaven. When the veil is removed they will realize they are gods and hold the power of creation and destruction within themselves. The ultimate insult is to excuse man/jehovahs failings on the "other" ie satan/adversary of your choice.. and then to offer vicarious atonement through a third party ie blood of christ...Many still buy into the Matrix...but thats ok too..they will just have to keep reincarnating till they get it right..there are many roads to travel and its all fun...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Every time you post we see your inner being . You are a bit young to be making such interpretations . Your game boy should not be a part of your real life experiences to base your real life decisions on . Dungeon masters does not exist but in your imagination .God is real and it is evident in the Bible
Your Avatar also shows your youth and immaturity . Now is a time to be listening to those who have made those same mistakes that you are about to make and learn from their wisdom .

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My brother and I had a similar conversation to this OP when we were in Florida getting drunk one day while clamming.

We came to the conclusion that god is too frequently used to excuse bad behaviour,in that one can do anything one pleases,and be forgiven for their misdeeds by merely asking for forgiveness.

Sounds too easy to be anything but abuse waiting to happen,being allowed to happen.

Sounds like capitalist BS to me,preserving a market for PROPHET.

If one can see past all of this brainwashing and conditioning,the truth and living this life are rather simple.

Most cannot see past their hood ornament.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by votan

In the garden of eden man was given a choice to. They chose to dis obey God. The reason they were banished from Gods side was not because they ate from the tree but because they lied about it. Lies were introduced then an there when satan tricked them into eating the fruit.

The main lie satan told man was that they could be gods.... and he was going to show them how. How is that working out so far?? death was introduce because of that lie. Man was like god but ceased to be that way by buying satans lie.

edit on 21-1-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

I beg to differ. The serpent never lied and the reason they were kicked out had nothing to do with their lie. The serpent told the truth and out of fear that man would eat of the Tree of Life and truly become gods themselves, they were kicked out.
"Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

skip to:
Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Not quite the same story as what the preacher taught us over my whole life growing up in church. Reading it later from an objective perspective, it seems pretty clear as to WHY they were kicked out and it had nothing to do with lies told by the serpent. Lies told by God on the other hand.....

On the contrary. The serpent told the lie "Ye shall not surely die". All of us can believe a lie as truth if our desires are raised - we reason away what we know to be Truth so that we can "eat". Our Creator made the fruit attractive, but it went unnoticed until the serpent raised desires for what it could do. Those desires were acted upon. Hence, Adam hid his inequity within his bosom. It is he that wanted to be ascend higher than the Most High.....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

The reason they were banished from Gods side was not because they ate from the tree but because they lied about it. Lies were introduced then an there when satan tricked them into eating the fruit.

You just lied then...they were kicked out so they wouldnt eat from the tree of life and have immortalty..read your bible much? Its in Genesis by the way.
Death was introduced because they were denied access to the life extending elixir upon expulsion from eden.

"the world is full of egomaniacs that believe satans lie that they can be as gods" lets keep them in ignorance then offer them salvation under our man made theology.
"Our own quest to become gods is what sends us to hell" hell is where you go to if you want it so..

Satan has not put me on a path... I was given free will but wait was I given free will...shall we have a Calvinistic debate?

jehovah I'm afraid is the little "g" god you are following: a jealous vengeful god..not my Creator. The jews really sucked it to you christians. Between them and the romans they have you bonded for all etenity with their man made syncretistict beleifs...the ultimate irony
A careful study between Pauls and James theology should be an eye opener as to who usurped Jesus message

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

like or make yourself a god.. satan said you can if you want to
Ummm jehovah implied as much when he kicked them out of eden to stop them eating of the tree of life and be immortal

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Not meaning to get personal new agey christian but you cant be a true jew. Jewishness comes from the matrilineal side..Was your mum a jew..then.. are you an imposter jew..or a Paulene Jew who created a religion when he wasnt even a witness to the events...or maybe...whatever new age jew you wanna be
Now was it the Jews or Romans who killed your man-god...bla bla bla

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

More drivel...How typical "demon" ! Always look to blame the "other" It gets you off the hook..

Amandia like many others really do get it...the power of Idols and graven images are big no no's..in your bible...and yet you worship a cross...I think it takes a revelation to accept the OPS..as one who fell for conventional christianty at an adult age and fell for the hypnotism and cultish indoctrination I can only feel but empathy for the firm steadfast beleivers I've seen in this thread. I wont go so far as to say I would pray for you to see wisdom because that would be a form of black magick then would'nt it....hmm..For something to live nothin must die....The universe is bountiful open your eyes and live...you are co creators.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Teach who in the millenium age? If all sin is wiped from the earth and Gods light is on everyone what is there to teach? If all coming into the new earth are sinless what is the point of it all...think about it

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The Old Testament was examples / warnings. The " law " is not for a saved Christian, but it is for the unsaved

As a born again christian then why are you 1) living under Roman Law...ie still paying taxes and serving the Man
2) living under a Syncretestic Zorastian/Jewish cult called christianity that was created by a Roman emperor called Constantine. Do you have a utopia somewhere I haven't heard about.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So you would put faith in the roman pagan emperor Constantine who worshiped the Sol Invictus cult to get the "bible" right...and yet you say others are demonic...wow

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I was going to respond to Milky way12 about the council of Nicae...but then you give out such juicy tidbits...maybe there is still hope for the matrix to shatter

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I totally agree with your OP, but you must know that the Gnostics discovered these same truths thousands of years ago.

The Bible as we have it today is a compilation of texts that mix divine truth with mind control propaganda. It started out as white magic and has been transformed into black magic, through redaction and interpolation. The "Holy Bible" is the single biggest hindrance to human evolution in the history of this planet.

There was at least one instance where "Jesus" attempted to expose the Old Testament Demiurge YHWH for what he really was - Satan. But we have to keep our heads on before we condemn the Tetragrammaton itself. Another poster on the first page pointed out that if he were the "Devil", he would infiltrate the true religion and mislead by misdirection. That is exactly what happened. But rather than "Devils" and "Demons", what we are really dealing with here are Archons. The true meaning of YHWH is something very Divine, and something we all have within us - The God Spark, also known as "Christ".

Here are a couple of examples of how the Bible was subtly changed to completely alter the true meaning of it. The first is an example of interpolation:

Genesis 4:1

American Standard Version

And the man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man with the help of Jehovah.

Darby Bible Translation

And Man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bore Cain, and said, I have acquired a man with Jehovah.

In the AS version, "Jehovah" is a personal God, a Sentient Being, an actual "personality". In the Darby Translation, Jehovah is an energy which is built into the child, which is exactly what is taught in Freemasonry, Enochian Magick, and Kabbalah. It is also known as the Christ, which is both an energy and consciousness that comes from the Sun of God, not the Son of God. It hits you in the SOLAR plexus where it is then used to power a microscopic point in the heart called the "Atom Nous". That, folks, is why they celebrate his birthday on December 25th, the day the sun is "resurrected from the dead", after it lays in a transitional state for three days while rising on the "Southern Cross" constellation of Crux.....

en.wikipedia.org...

Now in this next example, we see the effectiveness of redaction in hiding the truth about what is really going on, that Yehoshua Ben Yosef, a Gnostic, was clearly condemning the Old Testament Warmonger and his "manner of spirit"..... the redactions are highlighted:

Luke 9:54-56

New American Standard Bible (©1995)

When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?" But He turned and rebuked them. And they went to another village.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

edit on 23-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: syntax

edit on 23-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: correction

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HoneyBe

It is only one of His many names and the closest any of us have to His true name

No it was mentioned earlier about names obliquely by another poster...but if you look at it serioulsly you would not call it Yahweh or Jehovah... YHVH ...or G-d as the Jews do, there are 72 names for God but thats another story

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Once the proper translation is read, most of those "God curses things" don't exist, but were the fabrication of the translators. I wonder if they might not be working for God...no that could never happen

So without going to that site, whats it saying that Jehovah never allowed raping of the conquered enemies of Israel or that "he is a jealous" god or that he sent 2 angels to nuke Sodom and Gommorah (why was the innocent wife turned to salt if all she did was turn around and look) or that Elijah summoned a bear to eat children who mocked him? Do these fall into your mistranslated curses category...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

The old testament is not a Roman document nor has been changed by the Catholics . The New Testament manuscripts were written and copies were through out the areas where it was preached . The Roman s acquired a copy and it ended up as the New Testament . The Copies of the Scrolls and New Testament anr in agreement with those remaining copies not confinscated by the Romans . Catholism interpreted the Bible their way and administered it their way to use as a device of power . I don't believe that the scripture was changed to reflect the Catholic cult . Of course the possibility that the Catholics compromised the scriopture would give the determined disbeliever ammunition . The unbeliever would rather not look for the original Scrolls and original New Testament meanings because they really are not interested . .

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

Sound good information there, thanks.

I wonder how the defenders of Yahweh/Satan would account for some of these redactions and discrepancies... maybe the devil did it to test their faith? Like dinosaur bones, science, or critical thinking!

edit on 1/23/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

I have done very lengthy and extensive study with regards to the name of God for many years. (THE God of Abraham) And I have absolutely no inner convictions about referring to Him in prayer as "Yah-weh" (pronunciation/not spelling)

What I can say is that people still continue to argue and debate over His name and spelling and correct pronunciation and what I have come to realize is that it is futile and worthless to do this. Faith is based on belief which no person can give to another person without their willingness and openness to receive it.

Romans 1:17
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
edit on 23-1-2013 by HoneyBe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join