It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Mankind is capable of the most vile, evilest acts all on his own. No scapegoat needed.

We were given eden, the gift of creation, and run around it like devils in a playground mucking it up.

Stop looking up, stop looking down - and look in the mirror.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Great thread OP. It reminds me of a saying that goes "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he is God".

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
They have you worshiping evil, by your everyday activities. MONEY is your master. "In God you Trust"!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm not gonna read that entire manifesto, so I'm just answering to ur title. But wtf guy, Yahweh is god, satan aka lucifer is a fallen angel. Ur title makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

Yep. I heard a great little saying once, that GOD on the dollar doesnt mean any ethereal entity, but is the acronym for Gold (currency), Oil, and Drugs.

Sounds about right to me

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I am responding to the original post and have not read the rest of the thread yet so sorry if this has been covered. To begin you have not used much evidence to back up your claim other than giving us your interpretation of events from the bible. I don't think you have enough of an understanding of the bible otherwise you would see how your opinion falls apart when you mention light bringer stuff.

I will post some points from another thread which will show you what I mean. Is The Book of Revelations saying that Lucifer is the true Christ?

The Bright Morning Star goes to the misnomer of "Lucifer", which is an incorrect title for Satan or the Devil taken from the King James Version of Isaiah 14:12. Were it not for this odd transliteration, "Lucifer" would not exist as a term in English, and there would be no confusion on the matter. .

Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.

This should be understood as a sardonic title for the "anti-christ" or beast. He claims to be "christ", right? He claims to be Messiah, and has his moment under the sun, but comes to be brought low ultimately. Contrast the real Bright Morning Star: He lives humbly, does not boast, is not arrogant, is submissive to the Father... even unto death. Then the Father raises Him to the highest place; in the morning so to speak.

Source

I understand how some people think this because they are afraid of being deceived , however some try to poorly misconstrue the Bible as a means to somehow demean the Lord. Which is this thread intended to be?

The whole "satan gave us knowledge" idea is probably a more recent concoction of the mystery schools/gnostics. JMHO
edit on 20-1-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GokuVsSuperman0

I'm not gonna read that entire manifesto,

Ok.

Originally posted by GokuVsSuperman0
so I'm just answering to ur title. But wtf guy, Yahweh is god, satan aka lucifer is a fallen angel. Ur title makes no sense.

Probably because you didnt read the thread.
edit on 1/20/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Wrong, it was the latin name of Venus...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
As far as I've been able to gather, the OPs assessment is mostly correct. However, I wouldn't go as far as saying Yahweh is Satan. "Satan", or the idea of, is an invention of man. Yahweh is merely a creator, the creator of this world. It's true that Yahweh did not want to give us, his creation, full awareness, knowledge, or free will. Lucifer as well as other existing entities fought for us to have free will.

Freewill has always existed for God's creations. That's one of the reasons He didn't wipe Lucifer from existence when he sinned. By instead sending him and the angels he deceived to this planet, God showed the inhabitants of the un-fallen worlds and the inhabitants of Heaven that His laws are just. Had He destroyed Lucifer and his angels right away, the universe would then worship God out of fear, instead of love.

After Lucifer was cast to this planet, God made man. There was a big void left in Heaven after 1/3 of the angels were cast out. The human beings who make it to Heaven will have been those who were subjected to sin, yet overcame. These will be the perfect replacements for those angels who followed Lucifer; this will ensure that iniquity shall not arise a second time.

At the same time this will show that God's laws are indeed able to be followed, which is contrary to what Lucifer works so hard at getting many people to believe. He tricked 1/3 of the angels into believing this, and he has done it all throughout human history.

Eternal life is not something that is to be fooled with. Things in this world are getting worse. There are many who think they will have time to repent, that they will "believe it when I see it." This kind of mentality is what Satan thrives on. There will be no second chances when Jesus returns. There will be no 1,000 year reign of Christ here on Planet Earth after a rapture and tribulation. When that eastern sky splits, "It is finished." There will be no time for repentance at that point. You will rise out of your grave to meet Jesus in the air, you will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and then meet Jesus in the air, or you will be destroyed with the brightness of His coming. (When I say "you", I'm not referring to anyone in particular.)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You are wrong on so many levels & apparently it's not important to you that you use actual dogma to support your position.

First - this:

"Treat others as you would be treated"

...is the golden rule & even though many people believe it to be from the Bible...it is not.

Second - Jesus recognized God the Father & even asserted that he will be seated at his right hand side in Heaven

Third - just because you say something is so doesn't make it so - ie. The story of the garden of Eden - it wasn't about satan "enlightening" Adam & Eve - it was about him violating their innocence through trickery & deception.

Also - I will note that you capitalize "great deceiver" & "satan" while not capitalizing "Bible" (which is proper capitalization whether you agree with whats in it or not since it's a book title) or "God" (yes, in case your were wondering - I intentionally did not capitalize either of those)

It leaves me wondering who you're serving while weaving the webs of confusion your weaving...
You threw out more spin on that post than a windmill on a merry-go-round
edit on 20-1-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

So instead of destroying him outright, which would have saved mankind from his deception, he let him do all of this, and mislead people; all so he can destroy him in the endtimes for an ego boost?

Righto-boyo.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Eladria

That saying is actually "the greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world that he never existed"
I haven't heard your version before...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

The church has the biggest web of all with over 40,000 different denominations. If that's not considered "causing confusion" then I don't know what is.

Yahweh even created the three biggest religions in the world, all of which disagree with each other and who have started religious wars with one another. Remember the inquisitions? Sounds like Yahweh was out to separate us from the beginning, something that Satan loves to do.
edit on 20-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Don't get it twisted, God didn't separate us, man did that all by himself. Each denomination was created by a man who had a problem with something another man believed - the Vatican didn't help either by mixing religion with a healthy dose of greed & politics.

Men will always use their beliefs to justify their actions because it soothes the conscience.

Just because you claim to be a Christian doesn't make you a good person or guarantee that you are doing what is right but for some reason people who hate the Bible try to put that blame on the religion itself.
edit on 20-1-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what they have us worshipping:
good or evil
the very act of worship means we are on our knees
and kneeling is the act of a slave

if one reads LA Waddel who translated several of the hieroglyphic writings of different cultures of the day it is quite clear that such terms as "our Lord Ah men" "Manitou" " Adam" and "Odin" all refer to sargon his predescessors and his sons who ruled Sumeria back around the time Egypt was first unified.(as above, so below) in the different languages of the day

that's when tale of the baby in the basket found in the reeds who was adopted by the queen, and who later became a king who codified sensible laws was writen in stone .
about 4000BC for you later plagerists
adopted: a virgin birth...duh!

they diefied the pharoahs back then don'tcha know

too bad what most people need to use to justifiy the slaughter of their neighbours and the rape of the folks and the lands is total delusion perpetrated on them by souless hucksters and happless idiots

way to bad

oh btw
kneeling at the foot of the cross is what you did while using the celtic cross to take barings on the bair while navigating A CROSS the ocean

to you so called believers:
seriously...get a clue

oh hell no
stay stupid

edit on 20-1-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You might want to read about the tower of babel I think it was called? Directly contradicts that I think.

link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by jeramie

So instead of destroying him outright, which would have saved mankind from his deception, he let him do all of this, and mislead people; all so he can destroy him in the endtimes for an ego boost?

Righto-boyo.

You are giving Satan too much credit. People mislead people because they let their ego and pride blind them from submitting to the true creator or because they want to be gods of their own little worlds. They kill each other, steal, lie etc. Satan is not whispering in each persons ear. God wants people to come to love him of their own free will. Love can not be forced from someone.

It rains on the just and unjust alike. Rains kill people but also allow people to thrive within this system. Should we be angry at God for the rain?

link   

Originally posted by coldkidc

Also - I will note that you capitalize "great deceiver" & "satan" while not capitalizing "Bible" (which is proper capitalization whether you agree with whats in it or not since it's a book title) or "God" (yes, in case your were wondering - I intentionally did not capitalize either of those)

It leaves me wondering who you're serving while weaving the webs of confusion your weaving...
You threw out more spin on that post than a windmill on a merry-go-round

Did you also note I capitalized Jesus, Greek, Lucifer, Bringer of Dawn, Adam and Eve, Father of Lies, and perhaps others? Or would comprehensively noting ALL the proper nouns capitalized not fit into your accusation, so you disregard 80/90% of them, and pick 2 (should have been 3, but whatever) that would fit into whatever you were trying to say?

And I didnt capitalize god because there is a difference between god and God. Yahweh might be a god, but is NOT God.

Also, bible doesnt need to be capitalized. I do not claim to be a grammarian, but since spellcheck doesnt put a red line under it, it means the capitalization is not an issue, and a lower case 'b' for bible is indeed acceptable spelling for the word. Example: yahweh has a red line under it... the 'y' needs to go up. "bible" does not have a red line under it. Theres nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I'm not sure which statement your referring to...please explain what the Tower of Babel story directly contradicts

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

That god didn't separate people, we did it to ourselves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join