It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Always thought the Gnostic stuff was cool, until I saw this last night :

And I said, "Lord, these also who did not know, but have turned away, where will their souls go?" Then he said to me, "To that place where the angels of poverty go they will be taken, the place where there is no repentance. And they will be kept for the day on which those who have blasphemed the spirit will be tortured, and they will be punished with eternal punishment."

The Apocryphon of John

There we go again, with the eternal punishment.....I really thought the Gnostic texts were better than that. Maybe it's just a messed up translation. You turn away from something because you didn't know something, and that means eternal punishment? Yeah ok, that's really nice of you. No wonder I ended up just meditating and leaving all this stuff.
edit on 22-1-2013 by robhines because: added

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Even at a very young age I enraged and enfuriated my parents and pastors for asking so many prying questions about God, Jesus, Satan and the Bible. Of course, in my later years I had become an atheist, but I always brought up this very same argument about Christianity and the Bible as a whole.

Many, many times I've been violently rebuked and snarled at for this, for once I'm glad to see that there are people willing to look at it out of the box.

There are far too many contradictions in the bible for my taste, and god's almost schizophrenic look on its subjects and their loyalty is worrisome at best. It's a scary thought that so many people blindly follow this ritualistically.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Satan tricks man into believing that God is the real bad guy. That's why hell continues to curse the God who wants the salvation of the souls that are there.

This thread is dangerous and scandalous. It's an open portal to the Evil One. Reader beware.

Abandon hope, all ye who believe these lies of his.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Always thought the Gnostic stuff was cool, until I saw this last night :

And I said, "Lord, these also who did not know, but have turned away, where will their souls go?" Then he said to me, "To that place where the angels of poverty go they will be taken, the place where there is no repentance. And they will be kept for the day on which those who have blasphemed the spirit will be tortured, and they will be punished with eternal punishment."

The Apocryphon of John

There we go again, with the eternal punishment.....I really thought the Gnostic texts were better than that. Maybe it's just a messed up translation. You turn away from something because you didn't know something, and that means eternal punishment? Yeah ok, that's really nice of you. No wonder I ended up just meditating and leaving all this stuff.
edit on 22-1-2013 by robhines because: added

You should take a look at this thread...

Im pretty sure the gnostics were terrified of punishment, but it wasn't eternal... rebirth comes afterward

Are you afraid of hell yet?

edit on 22-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I am not religious, spiritual perhaps.. But I give this a S&F.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
In the Bible, satan is used as an Adversary and in the first usage it is God who sends his angel to be the satan (adversary). The truth is that in Hebrew the word “satan” is not a proper noun, any more than the usage of the word “lucifer” is a proper noun. There is no mystical Lucifer who rebelled against God and any one who has truly studied the etymology of the word would know this...

In Num. 22:22 which tells how an Angel (described as ‘the satan’ or adversary) is dispatched to deal with Balaam the rebellious prophet. It describes how an Angel of God stood in a narrow, walled path before Balaam, so that his donkey fell down beneath him. In consider how Job comments that his sufferings which ‘the satan’ brought upon him was God ‘walling up my way that I cannot pass’ (Job 19:8). The connection is clear – and surely indicates that Job’s satan was an Angel. This satan-Angel was acting as an adversary to Job just as such an Angel did to Balaam. Job and Balaam have many such similarities – both were prophets, both had genuine difficulty in understanding God’s ways, but they to varying degrees consciously rebelled against what they failed to understand; both thus became angry with God (in the Angel), and were reproved by God.

In that oldest of Hebrew poetry ‘the LORD’ asks ‘the Satan’ where he came from. Here is the Young’s Literal Translation: “And Jehovah saith unto the Adversary, ‘Whence camest thou?’ And the Adversary answereth Jehovah and saith, ‘From going to and fro in the land, and from walking up and down in it.’”

Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw’) = (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God — Jehovah, the LORD.

Satan (saw-tawn’) = an opponent; especially (with the article prefixed) Satan, the arch-enemy of good — adversary.

Harry Torczyner (author of ‘The Book Of Job’ Kiryat-Sefer, 1981) interprets ‘the Satan’ as being in God’s service, and not in opposition to Him: “The figure and role of the Satan derives from the Persian secret service… We now understand that there are in God’s service, as in that of any earthly king, secret roving officials, who go and come and report to him on the doings of his subjects.”

The references to ‘wandering about on the face of the earth’ have great similarities with the language used to describe the Persian empire’s spies, called “The King’s Eye”- a kind of agent of the King who wandered around picking up information and reporting back to him. But of course, “The King’s Eye” was on the King’s side and not working against him! Satan’s walking / running “to and fro in the earth / land” and reporting back to God about an individual is thus very much taken from the Persian idea of the King’s “evil eye”, “the eye of the King”, a kind of agent provocateur, a secret police-type agent, travelling around the Kingdom and reporting back to the King about suspect individuals.

It also has an evident connection with the Zechariah passages which speaks of the Angels in the time of the exile and restoration from Persia “running to and fro in the earth” on God’s behalf (Zech. 1:10,11; 4:10). The implication of course was that God and His Angels, and not the Persian King and his agents, were the ones really in control of the land. It’s maybe significant that the Septuagint translates “going to and fro” in Job 1:7 with the word -peripatei- and we find the same word in 1 Pet. 5:8 about the adversary of the early Christians ‘going about’ seeking them – a reference to the agents of the Roman and Jewish systems.

Much of the Hebrew Bible was rewritten in Babylon, to bring out relevant issues for the Jewish exiles. This includes the book of Job. It can be understood as an allegory – Job, the suffering servant of the Lord, thus becomes a type of Israel.

In Job 2:5 the satan asks God: “Put forth Thine hand” . The hand of God is a phrase often used concerning what God did through the Angels. God agrees- ” he is in thine hand” (v.6). Thus satan’s hand is God’s hand, which is an Angel. This is proof enough that satan is not in any way against God- they work together.

If the satan refers to a righteous Angel, it is likewise easier to understand why all the problems which the satan brought are described as God bringing them (especially as Job may have conceived of God in terms of an Angel). It is also understandable why there is no rebuke of the satan at the end.

Is there a powerful person in the Universe called Satan who is the arch-enemy of God? While most Christians accept this without question, based on this passage in Job there is much room for doubt. It has been said, “If God did not chain up the roaring lion, how soon would he devour us!” Well, on second thought, maybe not. It seem more correct to say, God does both good and evil in the world and he often uses agents, somethimes those agents are men, and sometimes those agents are his angles.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I don't think it matters in those terms. In the literal translation, it was pretty apparent that the Elohim were the Annanuki, and that they in turn were ET. Literally more of a corporal type ET, one that could manipulate human DNA strands, and the section on the burn offerings being preferred, and it wasn't a moral choice, but the smell of charred meat was an actual preference, does not imply spiritual being, but corporal again. In fact, Mauro Biglino was contacted, while giving talks, and NASA has a special perfume or scent made for them that is used in astronaut training, that smells like burnt flesh.

Because in space, the cells, slough off and burn up, and the scent is appalling.

Again, this suggests, a corporal literal ET being. Ets are not demons, but corporal beings. At least that is what I call ET. I call higher and positive ones, who are less corporal, higher frequency, by our standards, Angel - Ets.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the thing, whatever gives a moral sense of conduct and a sense of God/Goodness, love to most people, (of course the Dark Hats here have taken it all over and you have to use discernment. Of course Love does not harm, smite, tell you to kill your enemies, or children!!!! There has been a lot of negativity mixed in and discernment and thinking for oneself is critical! Otherwise your soul is falling into the same trap the Bloodlines set up their soldiers and officers in, following bad orders is still a crime, by the Geneva Convention and by our Souls!)

But it doesnt matter in one sense, what you call Spirit, or Goodness or Love. Purple Pumpkin in the sky, even.

For those with discernment, they see God, as, the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the reality and the truth of all things, beyond what they understand and by their definitions of these words and what they mean to them.

So in that sense its moot. It doesnt matter.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

This is proof enough that satan is not in any way against God- they work together.

Even though Satan may ultimately be completing God's will, God wouldn't force Satan to do it if it interfered with his own free will. God wouldn't cast Satan into the lake of fire just for carrying out God's will alone.

Revelation 20

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Transitarian

this is what happens,i too have become an atheist not because i grew up in a religious family ,quet the opposite,but im not an atheist now,nor am i a christian muslim or whatever,but i can also say im all of those,yes,i could say im all of those,not some nutjob who think only islam should exist or sime other evangelical enthusiastist.

he who never tried the blood and the body of christ never had life in them,simple as that.Now u can try and decipher that however u want,the beauty in those words and many others is that it seems like fantasy yet its possible if you know what it really means
and no it doesnt mean,invite christ in to your hart,you dont "try" to invite christ,u just invite
but thats why everything is an organized mess,those at the top regulate it,stay out of it,and those below them fight to keep those above from not falling...or something like that.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Please, I have researched this group and know their history. They are not the devil's proxy, or part of the NWO, or anything like that.
They are in fact a group made up mostly from the lay clergy and medical field volunteers who want nothing more than to help their fellow man in times of need.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynnlynn
Have you looked up the name 'Yahweh" to see what it means, It means I am, , God said to Moses "I am who I am!. Yahweh Rapha, means Our Lord the healer, Yahweh Jireh means "The Lord will Provide."
Get the true Hebrew meaning if it confuses you! Not the Greek definition...have you not heard of Constantine...get the true facts!

"I am that I am" is a deliberate mistranslation of "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh" (Hebrew: אהיה אשר אהיה ).
The original Aramaic script has it as, "I am Asher"; i.e. the Assyrian god, "Ashur", slayer of Tiamat/Yam, the serpent of the Abyss (Abba).

The Babylonian (Jewish) corruption "I AM" is a play on the name "Yam", a.k.a. "Yahweh/Satan".

"I AM" = "IAM" = YAM

Wikipedia: Yam is the Canaanite (Hebrew ים) god/serpentine demon of the sea, also written "Yaw", one name of the Ugaritic god of Rivers and Sea. Ym/Yw is known as one of the Elo(c)him, or sons of El, the name given to the Levantine pantheon.
Another vocalization of Yw is "Yew"/"Iew", origin of the tree of death, the "Yew" tree, and source of the word, "Jew". Proto-Indo European: "yews"; Latin: "ius"; modern Latin: "jus": "ritual purity"; "supreme justice"

Yahweh (YHWH) is the god of the "Jews", the god of "JUStice"; god of the Law.

The Jewish name for god is represented by the tetragrammaton יהוה (YHVH) which can be pronounced Yahweh or Jehovah.

The actual definition of Yahweh/Jehovah (Yah-Hovah) is "Yah" (#H3050) meaning "god". "Hovah" (#H1942) which translates to "eagerly coveting, falling, desire, ruin, calamity, iniquity, mischief, naughtiness, noisome, perverse, very wickedness." Thus "Yahweh" is the god of the Fall; the god of calamity, desire and wickedness.

הוּה

1. desire
a. desire (in bad sense)
2. chasm (fig. of destruction)
a. engulfing ruin, destruction, calamity
Origin: from H1933
TWOT: 483a
Parts of Speech: Noun Feminine

It is important to understand that when the Masoretes acquired authority over the Hebrew scriptures c. 700 - 1000 A.D., the tetragrammaton "YHWH" was deliberately substituted or equated with "El Elyon", the God Most High of the earlier texts dating back to before the common era. Rabbinical Judaism, or Talmudism, hijacked the genuine sacred Hebrew texts destroying the originals and replacing them with a Cabalistic skew (think of word, "cabal"). "Jew" does not equate with "Hebrew".

One must also understand that Paleo Hebrew is none other than Phoenician and that which is called "modern Hebrew" used in Israel today is actually the Aramaic script of Babylon. At the time of Jesus, Hebrew was no longer even a spoken tongue among Jews: it was reserved solely for religious ceremonies of the priestly (Cohen) class.

The term "Judeo-Christian" is also a misnomer. Early Christianity had nothing to do with Judaism other than being its antithesis. Christianity was grafted onto Judaism by followers of Yahweh/Jove in order to re-establish dominion and to consolidate the power of the merchant and priestly classes.

The English word, "God" is a transliteration of the tetragrammaton, "YHWH" in the sense that its numerical value of 26 corresponds to the Hebrew gematria value of 26. "God", pronounced "Gawd" is the 7th son of Israel (Jacob) and hence is written "G-d" by Jews to give a figure total of 3 + 4 = 7, one of the most sacred numbers in Judaism/Cabalism. The number "7" represents the leaders of the fallen djinn and the seven ancient planets in Babylonian astrology. It is the number of sex, death and destruction.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
call out thread

i cant believe that so many run after the OP

look - it boils down to this:
those, who have become completetely self-immersed and individualistic,
think they can judge the spiritual world, using their own pathetic limited consciousness.

...and what they do ?
- trying to Murder any Holy spiritual Realm, if they JUST COULD.

in the pást, it were Israels enemies - giants - who wanted to Murder His people,
by brute force,
THAT is why many actions of God SEEM cruel -
but today, this force is changed into the weapon of Limited, smallminded modern individualism,
which opinions are fed by Satan himself.

Turn around, you who want to live:
soon, you ll see just what is the REAL world, when the Veil opens up over earth.

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

dont bother Aesir explaining Him from ' jewish texts '
never in history, a text is more being poisoned as what 'jews ' did with the original codex
- leningrad codex -
'jews ' have *always* worked for Satan, as his false scribes
because ' jews ' is a luciferian synagogue

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

"I am that I am" is a deliberate mistranslation of "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh" (Hebrew: אהיה אשר אהיה ). The original Aramaic script has it as, "I am Asher"; i.e. the Assyrian god, "Ashur", slayer of Tiamat/Yam, the serpent of the Abyss (Abba).

I don't think so.

*3:14 Lit. Aramaic:
(1) "Ahiyeh": "the One Who Comes in His Coming," the absolute sense of "the One Who Comes."
(2) "Ashur": "the Beginning Spark that kindles the Fire" or "the Light."
(3) "Hiyeh": "His Coming."
(4) "Ahiyeh" and "hiyeh" are related forms of the same word. They mean more than "the Coming." They signify also the "Eternal Presence," "the Ever-Present," and the "Never Ceasing Intent of the Comer to Come."
(5) In the same way, "Ashur" signifies "the Uncreated Creator who Creates Everything from Nothing."
(6) Also, "Ashur" signifies: "Above-the-Flames."

www.betnahrain.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You re both wrong.
The original reads " AEIE ASHR AEIE "

but you need to understand the way, an evil Spell is created: by misaligning grammar.
because by that, Evil derives Its power.

for example,
KJV writes 'the deliverer comes from Sion '
- not so: Sion = mtHermon, from the fallen ones

next example,
"..and they [ the heathen ] will trample the holy city for 3 months "
- not so: it has to write " and the HOLY will trample the city "
what city ? Babylon !

...here, by using spells with words and context, its suggésted there is something like a ' holy city ', and the reader will think subconsciously ' oh that is this present jerusalem ', and with many more of these examples, it is suggésted that this whole edomite israel hoax is Biblically founded.

another one
' the lion of judah ' from Rev
is NOT He - but the egyptian Sphinx
..because that lionsphinx ' had to be conquered to can open the seal '
and Who could do that ? the LAMB

...same with ' yahshua ' or ' yehoshua ' etc -
that is YAH + SHU , the egyptian lion messiah

the Synagogue scribes have as ruling power over them, the egyptian fallen stars,
and the stubbornness with what this ' yahshua ' is mantained, by a certain group of believers,
causes that all spiritual energy goes directly to the egyptian fallen stars
...and that stubbornness they maintain, is the SAME stubbornness as Pharao had:
ofcourse: because its from the same entity !

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
so what did satan do ?
he named his [past] and coming rule on earth epithet, nl "Osiris ", also "aser "
why ?
- to can steal the "ASHR " word from His Name,
because Names, in the spiritual world = Power

..and then hhe used his false scribes, to turn the other two into "Yah "
which is EA , = Enki
- and that is the same construction as Osiris, flanked by his two Attributes, Isis and Nepthys

you see ?

...Henoch writes about those 7 fallen egyptian stars,
one of them adressed, nl "Peemude " = thoth, the SCRIBE,
" man was not ment to write his faith down with pen and ink "

why not ?
- because written language can [ and will be ] placed under a Spell by Evil !

[ besides, how many ' enlightened ' walk after this whole 'flower of life ' concept ?
its invented by those same stars ! ]

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

You re both wrong. The original reads " AEIE ASHR AEIE "

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

The ascendancy of Yahweh worship by the Cohens/Khans between 700 A.D. and 1000 A.D. synchronizes perfectly with the rise of the Khazarian Khaganate during the Dark Ages in what is now called Kazakhstan. This may help explain why most "Jews" today of Ashkenazic ethnicity are phenotypically Caucasian and not the Arabic-looking people that we would assume them to be.

Wiki: The 10th-century Muslim geographer al-Istakhri claimed that the White Khazars were strikingly handsome with reddish hair, white skin and blue eyes while the Black Khazars were swarthy verging on deep black as if they were "some kind of Indian".

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntoniusBlock
Satan tricks man into believing that God is the real bad guy. That's why hell continues to curse the God who wants the salvation of the souls that are there.

This thread is dangerous and scandalous. It's an open portal to the Evil One. Reader beware.

Abandon hope, all ye who believe these lies of his.

Your thinking is wrong. You don't even factor in Buddhists, Hindus, Taoists, etc. Most of them probably believe the Old Testament Christian God is deluded, but many will probably awaken and know far more than most Christians when it comes to spiritual truths. (There's a lot of things in the Old Testament from God that you just wouldn't see from an all intelligent and all loving God. This is a fact that many Humans can clearly see, never mind highly advanced spiritual beings. There's serious problems here that need to be and will eventually be addressed properly.) So your theory falls apart. Some people that follow Christianity are too focused on their own God and his book to see the bigger picture, or even care about billions of others view on things, and that's ignorant really. I know that might cause offence, but I can't pretend that isn't the case, it's pretty sad too.

The Buddha believed Gods who thought they were the sole creator are all deluded, (which makes them the bad guys.) bet he didn't end up in hell either. Look inside for the truth, not in words, concepts or books.

I'll probably get karma for saying it so bluntly, but I think a lot of Christians need to have a bigger perspective when it comes to these things, so will just have to accept it. It's really grinded at me for years and I think we need to start moving past it. If not Christians and others with the same belief systems will keep a lot of Humanity in the dark ages for a long time to come. That to me is selfish and deluded, we need to start waking up and letting go of words in books that have caused the deaths and torture of millions. Hopefully it's about time to move on.
edit on 22-1-2013 by robhines because: added, typos

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aesir26

The language of the Khazars was Oghuric, from which the word, "Ogre" derives.
It is also called, "Orkhon", this being the source of Tolkien's Orcs.
Beowulf refers to this people as the offspring of Cain (Cohen/Khan).
The name, "Khazar" means "wandering", just as Cain was exiled to wander East of Eden.
One of the symbols commonly used by the Khazars was the hexagon, what we now call, "The Star of David".

Tolkien describes Orcs explicitly in one of his Letters:

"they are (or were) squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes; in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types."

The Khazars/Huns are descended from the Turanians, whom the Roman Jordanis describes:

"They made their foes flee in horror because their swarthy aspect was fearful, and they had, if I may call it so, a sort of shapeless lump, not a head, with pin-holes rather than eyes. Their hardihood is evident in their wild appearance, and they are beings who are cruel to their children on the very day they are born. For they cut the cheeks of the males with a sword, so that before they receive the nourishment of milk they must learn to endure wounds. Hence they grow old beardless and their young men are without comeliness, because a face furrowed by the sword spoils by its scars the natural beauty of a beard. They are short in stature, quick in bodily movement, alert horsemen, broad shouldered, ready in the use of bow and arrow, and have firm-set necks which are ever erect in pride. Though they live in the form of men, they have the cruelty of wild beasts."

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join