It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to

Ihaveanaccount

I know of the power in this name. Jesus Christ

I've seen people I thought would be dead in a month. ( opiates )

Two years later this one guy turns up. And he was a human being again. No longer the pitiful excuse that was more
freak than human. He was married and had a kid on the way.. Seen it a number of times only under one name.

edit on 21-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

This name holds power because of the one it refers to. Annoyingly enough, it might not be the original pronunciation in Aramaic. If it is not, Yeshua is not either though.

Still, the name Jesus Christ is His name in English, and admirable is the name of God.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by Northwarden

Before I can properly respond to you I have to ask you this...have you been reading spiritism websites?

You are contradicting public revelation in more than one way here, and also implying that demons are not spirits IE do not have heads, can not be beheaded and will be thrown into the fire when this is all over?

Demonology often comes from, and leads to, demons. Same with spiritism. If this is all private revelation, that is truly from the Lord, are you truly certain it comes from the Lord?

I'll carry it on in another thread if you prefer, as I don't want to get off topic, but that wasn't a plan. I have my own spiritual experiences to go by, as a Christian for twenty years, which I will ask be respected as my personal experiences to reveal or not. Not websites, I was away from the internet for two months save emails. From my point of view our lives are open books in the Christian sense of providing testimony, on the other hand we deal with half-recognized truths in direct communication with angels, demons, and others through the power of the holy spirit, or else in unholy collectives which are shrouded from contact, with never safe places to be. When you are serious about your inner and outer defences, you can grow and gain in either direction to exist well in either low and scumhole places, or in wholesome company, with relative ease. If we earn that resiliancy against contact early in life, with much devotion, we can encounter so much later with a back of mind interest that deep seats itself there.

Without letting go of the past, we foster an inner environment where we can grow our models and share worth instead of dismay, but mostly it's a cultural block to express anything spiritual. Anyone with enough words to describe it should write a book, right? I'm not being unfriendly here. Heavens proper tithings and earnings arose so polluted and muddied, that it expressed itself backwardsly as righteous malice against swaths of defiant demonkind, and their cow-drive of human souls who were covered with their madness. God does avenge the needy and the overcome, and can work with you solve your various soul problems, in a healthy way no demonaic can be trusted with. The memories evaporate.

People miss all that in our iron-hard truth society, that values the utterly naked, exposed, over-lauded, shark-settling truth that hardens all fists into a clench of delta-rage, and madness unfolds ... how many layers away from the setting sun they will entrench themselves in deep-delving hedonist darkholds, and revel in their piece of the pie? It's not bronzed with compassion, silvered with heavenly truth, ever in vogue, and made gold with Gods' love. It's hard-iron truth, clothed in discordance, descending to demonic, terminating in diabolical. This is an opposite, mirror culture to the truth, that expresses itself in corporations prizing departmentalized thinking into kleptocracies, public relations, and ever other wedge over thinking they wanted to afflict. We need to see into the spiritual as a truist extension of the reality we see and otherwise experience, and to learn and abide by their rules above. Then we'll be outspoken enough to announce it as boldly as we ought.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Unfortunately today religion has become so corrupt who knows what is truth or fallacy. All I know is everytime I go to a church many goers request that I put money into a donation dish; I refuse and then I recieve hateful messages saying how God will not forgive me and that they will pray for my children. What kind if divine spirit allows their followers to insult me?!

Religion has become nothing more than a monopoly, sure the intentions were good before; I find it the same as our forefathers who created a 'free' nation; since when did freedom require you to pay to live.

Religion has become nothing more than a corrupt business; in my opinion it was once a passionate safe house for many people. Now it is nothing more than a bible sells man who won't leave my door step because I haven't 'donated' enough for the priest to build a mansion right beside a 30,000 sq ft mosque.

Read the Gospel first, then go back to Church with a better understanding of which Church you want to go to. God's permissive will allows a lot of things, sin for instance. Which breaks our connection with God.

Scribes and Pharisees....

Judas

etc etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

There are approximately 41,000 denominations in the Christianity faith. In my opinion a GREAT CHURCH has no division.

And if that is what you have to tell me, indeed it is a NARROW GATE (pun intended)
edit on 21-1-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

There are approximately 41,000 denominations in the Christianity faith. In my opinion a GREAT CHURCH has no division.

And if that is what you have to tell me, indeed it is a NARROW GATE (pun intended)
edit on 21-1-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

Who said the Church is divided? I am Catholic
no seriously the Church is not divided protestants are praying and talking about God.

The Narrow Gate does not refer to a specific denomination.
edit on 21-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
A Catholic once told me that he would kill someone for his religion.

I stopped talking to that person. He seemed as deranged as Berkowitz.

Thou shall not kill! Turn the other cheek! Let he who has sinned cast the first....

Ahhh nevermind. Everyone is insane. Stay indoors. Stay to yourself. Stay meek.

The world is about to eat itself alive with all sorts of fervor....

It doesn't matter your religion. If you're willing to do something unbalanced in the name of whatever....

Then you are insane. This thread is now getting out of hand.

Keep things small and simple. That's your ticket right there.

Small and simple. No hurries and no worries.

Good as gold, mate.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Interesting.

I have to go so I will respond tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

Yes religion has been used as an excuse for many evil deeds. When all else fails, just blame your father (pun intended) right?

eta; define kill for religion. He might have been just making a prideful statement that he would later realize the folly in.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

What church was that?

We are called to follow Jesus Not his followers.

Jesus > Religion.

Christianity = Relationship.
edit on 21-1-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Love your insight OP!

There's a million ways to interpret a book such as the Bible. This is one of them, and I think it's by far the most interesting one I've seen.

Remember guys, books are written in human language by humans with their own opinions. Trust it as much as you would trust the people who wrote it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I recall and I quote many Priests referring a JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR; If you will please tell me which denomination hasn't referred to him as our LORD AND SAVIOR.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Nice script for a fiction movie.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Mankind is capable of the most vile, evilest acts all on his own. No scapegoat needed.

We were given eden, the gift of creation, and run around it like devils in a playground mucking it up.

Stop looking up, stop looking down - and look in the mirror.

What is Evil and what is Good? Isn't Good & Evil human emotions. As we are light beings in a vessel when our vessel dies don't we still exist as our true self is that light being? We are connected to a vessel aka body to gain knowledge on this earth. We still exist once we disconnect from our body as light never dies its eternal. I guess we are immortal beings made in Gods image. How do you know that we are not the angels that God created and were sent to earth as mortals to reap our sins. No one ones but we do have our own beliefs. We feel more energy from the sun that's because the light aka energy recharges our conciousness.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wow, this really does tell us something.... That there are 150 souls at this site who not only take Yahweh and Satan as real figures, but also think the former better suits the characteristics of the latter. Which is odd.

I guess, "love the stranger in your midst" (Deut 10:19), leave gleanings from the field for the poor (Lev 23:22), let the land lie fallow every seven years (a very environmentalist sensitive initiative) et cetera, are all things "Satan" would do?

I guess this shows the state of moral decay our society is in. Undoubtedly, there are some sketchy aspects of the Jewish God, but the bad does not outweigh the good; the ten commandments are all very sound moral precepts that are largely responsible for the western worlds intellectual achievements.

Besides that, it's amusing to see such a dogmatic statement about the Jewish God, mostly from irreligious people. A reasonable person would acknowledge the bad with the good, giving credit where credit is due, and criticizing what deserves to be criticized. But 150 people have shown themselves incapable of this elementary level of intellectual maturity; they jump on the bandwagon following every one else in their excoriations of a God which has created a society and culture that has imbued most of us - with the sensitivity and moral clarity to see - with a very insightful ethics.
edit on 1-22-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

No.... I wasn't judging him harshly. He said he would kill unbelievers if The Church commanded it.

I'm pretty sure he was deranged, as well... but the poor guy, his family forced him to be hopped up on loopy pills and then fed him a bunch of superficial Roman Catholic dogma while he was all screwed up in the head, and now if he doesn't smoke a cigarette every two seconds, he shakes like a leaf in a windstorm....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If your god is not cuddle-friendly, your god is not your friend.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I recall and I quote many Priests referring a JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR; If you will please tell me which denomination hasn't referred to him as our LORD AND SAVIOR.

I don't understand exactly what you mean?

Jesus is the Lord and the Savior of all, regardless of what someone believes. But only few people get saved because many choose to reject his grace.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Let us put you into the shoes of a great and powerful entity. Does it make you wrong to try and have your creations love you for everything you do?

Is it wrong for them to disagree with the sacrifices you make.

You teach your followers to be smart and to know what is good for your people. They become too powerful and start to fade from your simple rules.

They break your rules and you become angry smiting any who go against your word. They finally claim that you are an evil entity. You become evil in their eyes.

I can see where God has become Satan. He created something in his view and WE as humans have formed an entity in our own image casting the purity aside.

No wonder he is angry; no wonder he has forsaken many of us.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

That's all I could think of when reading this.
especially with the whole "2+2=5" thing

For those not familiar with the scene in Star Trek in the episode, the Cardassian (the alien) was torturing Jean Luc and trying to get him to say that there are five lights when there are only four.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

So you've ignored Biblical context for the sake of demonizing something you don't like to believe in, then you act as though you have enough knowledge of the subject matter to back your statements? I could pick each and every word out of your paragraphs and illustrate the fallacy of your thought process and how it doesn't even apply to the real world.

You want to know the product of free thinking? Look at the world today. It's not bad, its not good, but bottom line it's not what God had planned. You seem to have missed that there was only ONE rule at the time of Adam and Eve, yet you claim that God is the equivalent to the dictators of today. True from a certain perspective, but the humanities strengths and weakness are exposed when they use power, and look at the result.

There's no reasoning with you. Keep up your rant and die by it if you have to. But it's not my fault if you pay the price, remember that.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join