It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Satan’s true intent is to appear as Yahweh to all of creation.

THIS is why the OP and others are totally deceived.

“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14

This is ALSO why Satan is the one behind all of these false religions.

Christianity is a false religion, well technically THEY ARE ALL FALSE. Nobody knows what happens when you die. Doesn't matter though people will worship A MAN until the day they die only to find out they were worshipping a human not a God. Oh please God don't throw me in a fire because I like to say bad words such as.... Goddangit and jesus bleep christ.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Have you looked up the name 'Yahweh" to see what it means, It means I am, , God said to Moses "I am who I am!. Yahweh Rapha, means Our Lord the healer, Yahweh Jireh means "The Lord will Provide."
The Bible also says God is the LIGHT! God is LOVE! Jesus came to the world to teach us how to LOVE, and to love perfectly. He said, "be like me" because he was the perfect example of perfect love...God sent Lucifer to reign over the earth. I believe that the great deception will be when the 'Aliens" come and mix truth with lies, as they have been here since the beginning, they were here before us, and they have reign over the people and created them by genetically altering us physically. They will fool many people. They gave us everything we need to destroy ourselves, "technology", greed, everything unloveable. If you had a realtionship with the one true God, you cannot be fooled. God is Love! Satan, is the world. God said, do NOT love the world or the things in it. If you do, the world is all you will have. I will not be fooled by the great deception, because I have known both! Read your Bible and know what you are reading. Get the true Hebrew meaning if it confuses you! Not the Greek definition...have you not heard of Constantine...get the true facts!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"JOIN THE GROUP OR DIE!!!"

I believe that this is the god you should be accusing...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Let's zoom in on that god a bit more, shall we?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Good post Op.

Let's not forget that God is omniscient as well as omnipotent so He can see everything that will happen as well as being all powerful. So if you left a baby next to an open fire and you can foresee in the future that the baby will crawl into the fire, what sort of person are you? - a very sadistic one.

Let's not forget the flood. Again bring this to the current world, if I killed everything in the garden both plant and animal (except 2 of each) because I don't like spiders, you would call me some sick psychopath.

So maybe the Op has a case.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Critical thinkers, when looking at that image, might ask themselves a simple question:

"What...the Hell... is THAT!?!?"
edit on 21-1-2013 by PnezakYahakotima because: edited to fix grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's important, even vitally important, to distinguish and differentiate between Christianity as the revelation of the truth about of a loving God made transparent through Jesus Christ and extended to us even as individual journeyers, and what that really means and invites us all to consider, and "Churchianity" which seems to function, as Carl Jung said "as a defense against having an authentic spiritual experience."

edit on 21-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So believing it's true because of it's popularity isn't an appeal to popularity? It is clearly in the definition that your argument is based within a logical fallacy, you just choose to not see it.

Since you agree that your religion is the most popular, will you also admit that it is not the narrow gate? The "most" popular means the "most" people follow it. If "most" people follow, then how can it be the narrow gate which few find?
edit on 21-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

That's kind of the whole point of the thread, to say that Yahweh (Satan) is not god at all. We're not calling god Satan, we're just pointing out that the OT refers to Satan as god.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What do we know?

We know that the Library of Alexandria was burnt down along with three quarters of the books. Lost forever.... coincidence? I don't think so.

We know that Constantine called in the council of Nicaea to organize a religion called "Christianity" that the group could agree on since at the time there were many sects of Christendom. Mass confusion began.

We know that "Christianity" of today is not the same nor is it taught the same. The mysticism is gone and a more literal translation of the gospels is accepted. Metaphorically speaking and metaphysically speaking is also lost.

We know there is a story that unfolds within mens hearts when they read about Jesus.

We know Jesus came and died..... just as we all do.

We know there is a "His-STORY" at the root of ALL who experience. The Universe and its laws are quite Mental.

I currently believe that Jesus is the light bringer. He is peace. He represents ALL of mankind with "his-story" and his evolution in the spirit sense to overcome challenges each and every life time until he reaches a perfection in the evolution of spirit....as he did...as we will.... as we do.

Lucifer/Satan may be Jesus. It could be?? As he lived many lifetimes he may have evolved into Christ Consciousness as we all must do. Its our story too.

Dual in nature.... Jesus higher self is Christ and his lower self may be lucifer or what we think of lucifer which is a consciousness that does not turn the other cheek but one who seeks deception and war. As Jesus overcame his lower self the light in the end won the battle. This too is how our story unfolds at the end. We all must overcome the lower self and seek our higher self which is the light of goodness. Man and his true nature are warring all the time. Jesus and Satan war as well.... they at their root are one in the same entity.

Who knows....

I created a thread months back about Jesus evolving into Christ.... as I truly think we all do eventually.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-1-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lynnlynn

The great deception or "strong delusion" has already happened and has been happening for nearly 2,000 years. Those who believe Jesus was Yahweh in the flesh and that he died for our sins and rose from the dead and who believe he's coming back one day to fix everything for us are part of this delusion.
edit on 21-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

A superb post, CaticusMaximus, and an opinion that I wholeheartedly agree with. You are probably aware that the Jewish religion invented Yaweh/Jehovah/YHWH by melding Enlil, the Sumerian/Anunnaki god with Enki/Ea, his half brother. Enki was the good guy and Enlil was the nasty one. That is why the Jewish god of the Old Testament bible seems so bipolar; one minute he is murderous and the next he is helping humanity.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

As history tells us, Caesar "accidentally" burned it down. He did this by setting fire to his OWN ships which eventually spread to the library and burned it down. The whole thing smells of conspiracy in my opinion. As they say: "all roads lead to Rome".

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Also, when it says he will rise on the third day I take it as meaning he will ascend on the third day = Christ consciousness in the 3 thousandth year will reign. If so, we are in the last thousand years. We have work to do... as I take it to mean all of consciousness will indeed rise. Jesus represents all of mankind. We will save our self.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I wonder.... do all roads actually lead to Egypt?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I interpret it as him (and us) being reincarnated. Jesus never rose from the dead on Earth, but he did rise from the dead (reincarnated), and was literally "born again" on another planet somewhere. Where the 3 days part comes from I don't know, maybe it's what you mean.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

As I see it, Yahweh, the god of the bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan.
As you see it and "in fact" do not go well together. The fact is you have no facts concerning anything in your post let alone who or what Yahweh is/was, you should have left it at "as I see it".

I agree with you that Billions have been fooled into believing false interpretations of the bible. They do not follow Jesus Christ's true teachings.

Who else could pull off a stunt like this of such enormity but the Father of Lies himself?
How about the Vatican. If you are looking for a satan then look no further as here is found your adversary. Do you even know what a satan is? I would also like to point out that if Yahweh is the father of lies like you claim then his lies have failed with me as I see through them.

If you are going to use the bible as a reference then you should follow through with the words that you are using from the same source. Satan is not Yahweh, Elohim or Jehovah. In fact satan, as defined in the bible which is your original source, is an adversary. Satan is not an entity in itself but a descriptive word which means adversary.

Lucifer is reviled in most religions that recognize him as an entity,
I agree with you here yet there is far more to this story. Lucifer is the name of an entity and is far different from the word satan, they are not the same thing. Lucifer was known to be the bringer of knowledge to mankind.

It was Lucifer who brought knowledge to Adam and Eve
As this story goes Lucifer did not bring knowledge to Adam and Eve, he talked them into eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's right there in the bible you so easily use as your source then dismiss without reference.

As Lucifer can be translated from Greek as "Bringer of Dawn"
Lucifer is Latin and is defined as the bringer of light or light bearer. It also means morning star and is refered to as the planet Venus.

The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate, which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer, meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus"
Wiki Source

When using these ancient words it is best to follow their etymology as the definitions have been currupted and all too often many people believe in false definitions not unlike you have done in your OP.

why do they worship someone [Jesus] who clearly did not seek the peoples worship, nor wanted to be anyones leader?
The understanding here is found in the true teachings of Jesus Christ. The point is you have to find the true path on your own as anyone showing you this path currupts the whole meaning.

billions of people have been brainwashed into believing that evil is good, and good is evil, and would be willing to die to defend their false notions. What better way to divide the people than to make them into walking contradictions, thinking they are doing good, when they are really doing evil?
You sound like you're promoting a Luciferian cult. You claim satan and Lucifer are good entities fighting off a tyrannical force called Yahweh. At this point I see your post contradicting its supposed message with hypocrisy. Follow Christs true teachings not the brainwashed cult leaders.

"Treat others as you would be treated" is the first gem, and most powerful IMO.

"Love your neighbor as yourself"
There you go!

There is nothing else we need to know or exercise to reveal the truth,
You are so very wrong here as I hopefully have shown.

I hope my reply finds you well and that it helps in your understanding of these ancient stories and strengthens your faith, whatever it may be.

edit on 1/21/2013 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I wonder.... do all roads actually lead to Egypt?

Technically don't all roads lead to the afterlife?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Well, Rome did plagiarize some of their deities from Egyptian myths, so possibly. But then again, they plagiarized lots of different religions.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by randyvs

So believing it's true because of it's popularity isn't an appeal to popularity? It is clearly in the definition that your argument is based within a logical fallacy, you just choose to not see it.

What the.. no dude give it up ?

And lock the gate on your way out please ?
edit on 21-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join