It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi, im just wandering if anyone can actually do this. I am interested in starting but i would like to know how much time it takes to learn and how hard and how much enrgy it takes and all those sort of things.

I would also like to know some of you storys of TRV and how amazing it is.
Also is there anyone who could maybe recommend any TRV course's or e books, your help would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hello. New Member Advocate here to help!

Here are the threads that deal with remote viewing

I think you'll find a lot of helpful information in those. Let me know if you need any futher assistance.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just as a helpful tidbit, to those who didn't know...

TRV = Technical Remote Viewing...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
thank you im checking them out now

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolway
Hi, im just wandering if anyone can actually do this. I am interested in starting but i would like to know how much time it takes to learn and how hard and how much enrgy it takes and all those sort of things.

I would also like to know some of you storys of TRV and how amazing it is.
Also is there anyone who could maybe recommend any TRV course's or e books, your help would be greatly appreciated.

hi there, coolway...i tried the thread links at the page valhall offered

but it really got all jumbled/non-operational...
pluse theres 11 more threads to scan, 1meg of posts!!

~~~~~~~~~~

anyhow heres a link -> site:

www.firedocs.com...

found at: ...........goroadachi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148
(you'll have to type it in yourself...but theres some discussion on
the firedocs.com link....both pro & con) -->read it if you want to

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hello Coolway.

The above mentioned site by stUdio is a very good site for RV, there are many how too sites on the internet but books are often the best method for learning RV.If you would like me to suggest some U2U me.

I have in the past ran RV experiments for fun on this board, were i give the coodinates, post them, then monitor the preceptions people come up with. This is a great way for people to try Remote Viewing for the first time without having any pressure and to see if they have a talent for this area of psi..I am thinking of running another one if there are enough people like yourself interested, i have noticed there are alot more new commers here who are wanting to try this.

The main thing is to have a monitor who can associate the coordinates with the targets, or two monitors. Last time world watcher helped me with this but we did not give the test a long enough run.

Anyway let me know if you need more info, or you would like to try coordinate RV on this board.
Parker

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
www.farsight.org...
(free training...)

www.firedocs.com...
interesting tale about "life on mars"

and there are countless other sites...

I think there is something to it, and it really has to do with learning to relax and live in the now...
Our minds are so cluttered with past and future that we are never in the only time there is...the "NOW". This is basically surrender or love...not resisting.

Gods peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If you have a few thousand dollars to spend, then go for TRV. I downloaded the free training version from farsight. However, I am having a problem with the scientific remote viewing programs, it's too technical and protocol based, and thus does not work for me. I would prefer one that is more intuitive and creative. In fact RV is creative and intuitive.

I once found my friends earring at home, by remote viewing, she was looking for it all day, and I found it in 2 minutes

I am all for a ATS remote viewing session. I have a suggestion, instead of using co-ordinates, let's try remote viewing America, to learn where the next terrorist attack will be. Then submit this to an ATS supermoderator or admin. Then, after a certain deadline, compare each of our sessions. We might find some very surprising things.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
thanks for all your help and i cant wait for an experiment on here because i would relly like to try it out.

thank you again for all your help im going to get practising now.

top topics

join