It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
A proper study of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) is a broad undertaking, involving many separate disciplines. Unfortunately, there are very few college-level courses that deal with this subject at all. Fewer still that make an effort to cover it in a balanced manner, and probably none that address the full spectrum of issues related to it.
This is a comprehensive overview of the UFO phenomenon for people of the 21st century. It provides up-to-date information and analysis relating to the full history of UFOs, from ancient times to our own era, focusing on the most significant and instructive cases..
Ufology: Richard Dolan Teaches Rare Ufology Class Online
Richard Dolan is offering something never seen before in any academic setting, anywhere else in the world: a complete and fresh study of the entire UFO phenomenon.
Through a series of twelve riveting lectures, Richard Dolan provides up-to-date information and analysis relating to:
1. The full history of UFOs, from ancient times to our own era, focusing on the most significant and instructive cases.
2. The political issues, such as the how the U.S. government and the military and intelligence communities deal with UFOs. This includes the issue of whether some UFOs are made by “us” and what might be the true structure of secrecy.
3. The philosophical and investigative problems brought about by UFOs, including how ordinary objects and events might fool us, and how they differ from “true UFOs.” Moreover, in an age of the internet, Facebook and Youtube, when information practically overwhelms us, how to separate fact from fiction, legitimate issues from fear-mongering or fantasy-peddling.
4. The science behind UFOs, from propulsion technologies to space travel to consciousness itself.
5. The beings behind the phenomenon, whoever and whatever they are. The history and claims of contact, explores the nature of that contact, and asks pertinent questions about just who and what we are dealing with.
6. A look into the future, especially focusing on such issues as disclosure. Can UFO secrecy ever really end, and if so, what might a post-disclosure world look like?
What Are UFOs?
Theories of Ancient Visitation
Into Modernity: Airships, Foo Fighters, and Flying Saucers: 1896 to 1969
The Early Cover-Up, and those who fought it
Digging Deeper: The Breakaway Civilization
High Strangeness: UFOs from 1970 till 1990
UFOs from 1991-2012
Contact and Abduction
The Growth of Ufology, 1970s till today
Who Are They? What Are They? What Do They Want?
Weird Science: Propulsion, Energy, Spacetime, and Consciousness
Into the Future, Into Ourselves
Originally posted by PhoenixOD
This video and post is just an advert for an online coarse that costs over $400. I think ill keep my money thank you very much.
Are you on commission?
That said, his recent association with the Exopolitic crowd and assumptions made in his new book 'A.D. After Disclosure' have made me a bit wary about his convictions (and credibility) - it looks like all links to the IMU are down at the moment but I am sincerely hoping the course is free..
where did you see the course cost $400?
Originally posted by galactictuan
Hands up if you want a degree in Ufology?
[ I raise my hands ]
Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Well i clicked at the link under the youtube video you posted which took me to the youtube page, then i clicked the link in the description on that youtube page and i got to this page.