It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ancient Aliens - The Einstein Factor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv... etv+(Disclose.tv+-+New+Videos)

Enjoy and comment!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theblasterkid

allready been debunked. sorry.

ancientaliensdebunked.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It would have been nice if you had included a summary of the video. I guess that's too much to ask for these days.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SecludedGamer

This appears to "debunked" previous episodeds not this particular one.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Very poor attempt at a post OP.

Theres not all that much to debunk in this one except that great minds of the past might have been tapping into the 'universal knowledge' which they claim is a state of mind might have been 'made' by aliens.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This "Ancient Aliens Debunked" thing is getting out of hand.

OP, I agree a summary would be nice. I cannot watch at the moment. It would be nice to know if it is worth my time later.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It's a good episode.

Less about aliens, more about rehashing of interesting concepts about reality and light --- it's not overly technical, in fact it's a fun way to explore space time for many who struggle with mathematics.

Some pictures of Einstein in his youth that I've never seen before.

Shia LaBoof is definitely a failed clone of him, I will say that.

----

And to the OP, thanks for the link to the website.
Would've otherwise waited in vain for a youtube upload god knows when.
What is this, episode 5? Last I saw was episode 2.
I've got some catching up to do.

In the future, at the very least copy and paste the "About" section of the video you want to share with the group.
Some folks on here have low bandwidth. Others just simply need more info before investing an hour of their day to the History channel.

edit on 20-1-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well, I took the time to watch it and will give a summary.

This Einstein episode is about how our geniuses throughout history all speak of tapping into "knowledge" outside of what an average human can perceive. It mention's several geniuses through-out history, not just Einstein. Einstein however, is the only genius brain we have cut into to study and they give interesting information on how his brain is different from 99.9% of the rest of us whose brains are nearly identical. They also speak of Socrates, Tesla,Da Vinci, and many other geniuses - all of whom explained that they received their knowledge not from within themselves, but by tapping into something outside of themselves.

They speak of Hindu's Akasha Records and also hit upon Project Star Gate and our governments interest in remote viewing - which is inferred - was sparked by Einstein's own thought experiments. They are not saying that Einstein or any of these geniuses were alien, but they theorize that they may have been in communication with extraterrestrial beings or an information field, or had a unique activation of a gene which made them so different.

I found the episode worth the watch.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thanks for this! It's my first thread on this forum. I'll keep what was said about posting summaries in mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I love Ancient Aliens, and season 5 has been the best season so far.

Very sad about Philip Coppens passing away so suddenly. I really enjoyed his contributions to the show.

Watching The Einstein Factor I wonder if they could get DNA from Einstein's brain and clone it? Would a clone have the same brain irregularities as the original? I know it would be unethical, but it is interesting to think about. I wonder if they preserved Tesla's brain also?
edit on 21-1-2013 by yankeerose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
For sure it's fun... but it seems like the people behind Ancient Aliens are so stupid they attribute any human achievement that is over the average to alien powers. Einstein was remarkably smart? No doubt he was an alien!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It was interesting. It was thought provoking. It was, as always, over the top. My summary:

^ screen cap of his freak-out during this episode

edit on 21-1-2013 by markymint because:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I also thought they did a good job of presenting his work, especially his meditation sessions which I didn't know about.
I remember Graham Hancock talking about having similar experiences of an 'inner place' after taking some potions creating some of his outer perceptions of various subjects.

edit on 21-1-2013 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
That "debunking" site is stupid. "Ancient Aliens said this.. but they are wrong.. because we said so".

Let's take Puma Punku for example. The debunking site claims it is extremely easy to make those shapes and cuts. Even if it were.. I still ask myself "why?". If that site is thousands of years old, WHY would the people there make such intricate cuts and shapes? What value would it hold? Why is it not found anywhere else in the world?

I watch Ancient Aliens simply to hear about things. I then research it and make my own decisions. I don't take it at face value because Giorgio says "ITS ALIENS!". Giorgio makes the show that much more awesome though!

As far as the Einstein episode... I don't believe Einstein was an alien.. or influenced by aliens. There are a lot of geniuses out there. Some become famous. Most don't. So that is one episode I watched, but ultimately disagreed with.

I find it strange that there are people out there who will ferociously disagree with something the way some people do towards Ancient Aliens. At least it gets people thinking. The same can't be said for shows like American Idol or the various "Real Housewife" shows.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If our imaginations are any indication of the measure of what we see in reality and dreams I believe in some of the concepts as I have had early contact with either a demon or a paranormal entity at an early age.

It kind of hit a nerve and a point of interest and anyone who laughs or scoffs at the ideas mentioned has not had such experience.

It does happen that way although not the same for all.

By it I mean knowledge being transmitted or even just sussed out by an individual that is beyond most in terms of rarity,complexity and spirituality.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Sergiana because: (no reason given)

top topics

join