It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forever?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
I'll probably wish Obama could do a third term when they parade the next two bozo's for presidency in '16.

Who knows. But would it really make any difference? Whether he stay's or goes, he's still just the stage man. The shadow men behind the curtains NEVER change. Haven't for millennium. The same families rule the world same as they did thousands of years ago.

That's my opinion anyhow.

Well, of course you are entitled to your opinion. However, you state that "...the curtains NEVER change. Haven't for a millennium." May I remind you, the United Stated declared Independence from Great Britain in 1776. That's less than 240 years ago. Not trying to be a PITA, just clarifying. Obviously, Europe and some of the Kingdoms in the Middle East and Asia have been around for Millennium, and haven't changed very much in many ways.

However, in our 236 years, we have had succession of power via elections and our Constitution has been amended 27 times. Things are far from perfect, I get that, but things have changed IMHO!

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

If George Washington COULD have but didnt he shouldnt and cant. This is not a world war and nothing short of that will qualify.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

and a fair society

Oh NO! Not fairness! It is sooo funny the things that conservatives get mad about, you can't make this stuff up.

I'd rather have Bill Clinton as President again next time, if he's still alive by then. Maybe W would run against him?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The guy is completely evil.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Honestly, does it ever make a difference who's in the white house (dems or repubs))

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel_X
I could think of worse people to become Eternal President.

I agree.

Too late though, Hitler is long dead.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I agree.

Too late though, Hitler is long dead.

As far as we know...

All Hail Hitler's Brain!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AprenticeofLight

Obama forever......Or they will have a knight in white shining armor come riding in to save the day.

Many conservatives are so stupid they would willing hand over what little rights they have just to say they have won. Conservatives need to understand the Republican party has fallen to the dark side. Romney would be doing exactly the same thing as Obama.

How many people do you know who blindly support either party? Apathy and fear and the internet have taken away more then can be imagined. It has taken the very soul of our country and dare I say world.

TPTB at the top will continue to win until the ignorant masses around the world reject the progressive mindset. Being progressive is like a self inflicted jail sentence. Look back in history and ask yourself one question how did these men gain control?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head, peoples perception needs to change, I talk to people and they still think Government has their best interests at heart, it blows my mind to see how far back they are, and how much they need to learn.

I was saying the same things 10 years ago. now the thought of Government protecting me make me laugh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join