It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anamolous cloud formation & strange spiral contrails.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

Today I noticed during the morning hours the sky hardly had a single cloud, by noon I noticed an overabundant amount of jet trails in the sky, forming the "X" and "#" patterns all over the sky. Those patterns persisted for hours until they spread together and caused additional cloud formation. I took note and kept my eye on it since then. It seems to me that these jet trails are now only over areas of sky that are still blue, such as to the south of my area. Now before you jump to the idea of "of course you only see new trails in the blue sky because the rest is cloudy"... these clouds aren't fully opaque so if there were still planes leaving trails behind the clouds you can easily see them. I saw several spiral clouds resembling a double-helix, quite similar to the strange cloud seen nearby Moscow in THIS thread.

I wonder how high these guys are flying because while reviewing the pictures I noticed that there was a rainbow ring around the sun, something I have never seen in my life. I have seen a spiral cloud like that once, same general area.

I'll add the other pictures when I figure out why ATS uploads only worked on this picture. (all pictures i tried under 500k and .jpg didn't show a thumbnail to link from)

I'll link them for now.

[img] upload[/img]

[img] upload pics[/img]

Now the sky is totally covered an a uniform haze.

What do you think guys? Routine commercial aircraft.. or something more sinister

edit on 20-1-2013 by Z32Driver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Neat clouds with contrails.

You list as South of Kansas City, so couldn't those just be normal, regular, run of the mill aircraft going to or from K.C.??

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Contrails get twisted when the plane flies though a rotor region of air. It's pretty common. Perspective can make it look more dramatic. I can happen anywhere, but most dramatically in the lee region of mountains.

There's several examples and discussion here:
metabunk.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's clouds, clouds, and contrails. And a visual of what the wind is doing at that spot. Nothing nefarious, not any planned assault for any reason, just a sky with clouds and contrails.
The ring around the sun, or sun halo is so rare there are only 1,130,000 hits on Bing.
Oooooo, spooky.
To be a bit more helpful, here's a link that will explain it, too.
Atmospheric Optics
edit on 20-1-2013 by stars15k because: Remembered a site cite.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

No, they would be going to or from other destinations. Anything to or from KC would be too close to leave a contrail. You don't see contrails until cruising altitude, or close to cruising altitude, which can be a good hour after take off, depending on the volume of traffic, and the step climb they perform to save fuel. So these would be flights transiting the region to another state or airport.
edit on 1/20/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well KCI is about an hour and a half north of here. Yes, these is usually a plane or two that can be seen pretty regularly. The anomalous thing is that every time you see them they have the usual contrail which is very small, doesn't grow and spread, and only lasts 5-10 seconds behind the plane. Also you RARELY see them crossing paths. Every now and then though you'll get a day like today where at any one time you can spot 3-4 planes laying out a regular grid pattern in the sky. Everytime I see a grid day it always spreads and causes more clouds to form around. I assume this is due to a combination of absorbed heat at that layer combined with the temperature drop below from the shadows. I should have mentioned that I am an experienced storm chaser so I keep a very close watch on the sky and know unusual cloud formations when I see them.

Maybe its just the right conditions or whatever but in the past I have noticed normal (quick dissolve) contrails at the same time and area of sky that the all day spread ones. Contrail or chemtrail, it is clear to me that these jet trails can and do cause massive cloud formation. I will do a timelapse next time this happens, I have noticed this usually occurs a few days consecutively

reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks for the link! I didn't know how common these spirals were, I just remember that one in Moscow being a big deal so I figured I should post mine too.

reply to post by stars15k

Yeah I know sun rings aren't exactly the rarest thing, although I'd never seen one until today, and I'm quite familiar with atmospheric optics. I always read that this phenomenon was caused by micro sized ice crystals in the upper atmosphere, well above commercial airspace.

edit on 20-1-2013 by Z32Driver because: reply to others

reply to post by Zaphod58

Indeed usually every plane you see appears to be traveling with an east-west orientation
edit on 20-1-2013 by Z32Driver because: reply

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Z32Driver
Also you RARELY see them crossing paths. Every now and then though you'll get a day like today where at any one time you can spot 3-4 planes laying out a regular grid pattern in the sky.

Flight patterns change with weather patterns. If the jet stream is stronger up north, planes will route more southerly whenever possible. If it's stronger down south, they go more north. It's all about the winds mostly, or if there's a strong thunderstorm system that they need to go around. Days when you see more planes flying around, and they are crossing like that, then there's probably a weather event they are trying to avoid.

Indeed usually every plane you see appears to be traveling with an east-west orientation
edit on 20-1-2013 by Z32Driver because: reply

Depending on the time of day, the eastbound flights are probably mostly international flights from the west coast. They'll cross the country, then head north along the east coast, and across the Atlantic, depending on winds. The westbound flights are incoming internationals, again depending on the time of day. Once the internationals end, then they're all domestic flights, usually going coast to coast.

Try using either Flightradar24.com or Flightaware.com and they can tell you what the flights are at any given time. Any flight with the right transponder will appear on those sites.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Z32Driver

In addition to FlightRadar24 also have a look at your region using SkyVector. Study the upper air routes in your region. Flight Radar also has a playback feature and an app for your phone.

See following links and info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Hi Z32Drive,

Go with your heart and the truth will find you friend.

Trust only you ability to discern what your eyes see. Others will tell you what you see as if they are the authority on the subject
Or
Belittle you for thinking for yourself.

Ask yourself this, why are people that don’t believe in aerosol geo engineering constantly on a geo engineering forum bombarding the threads telling everyone its contrails?

I’d say these people are trained from a young age to accept what they are told to believe or they have no discerning ability any more.

Perhaps they never had any to start with.

Keep your instincts, that’s all you can trust.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Sorry, but you have a lot of explaining to do.
How exactly do you think that someone can tell the chemical content of something miles away? Persistence does not count, because clouds persist.
You can't trust your eyes if you don't know and understand what you are looking at. That is called intelligence. Without it, we would still believe in fairies and monsters under the bed.
Discernment works both ways. Believing in things because you think you can "see" them? That's not anything but gullibility.
I have not been trained, I'm not a professional, and I had a pretty nice childhood, thank you very much. Stop inserting people who know things you don't into your story. I'm intelligent enough to know how the sky works, to have researched about fuel and combustion, and to know that my eyes are not spectrometers.

edit on 30-1-2013 by stars15k because: clarity

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Trust only you ability to discern what your eyes see.

Let me guess that is what you do, correct?

If I remember correctly you had a thread about some planes you had seen, do you remember what you were shown about what you saw?

Ask yourself this, why are people that don’t believe in aerosol geo engineering constantly on a geo engineering forum bombarding the threads telling everyone its contrails?

Ask yourself this for me...

How can people such as yourself say that chemtrails exist without any evidence whatsoever to prove they exist?

Keep your instincts, that’s all you can trust.

So what your saying is that science and facts should be thrown right out the window, because you can only trust your instincts?

Interesting....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So you can read here above that not only are we being told what we see with our eyes but now we are told what we are saying as if we have no idea at all.

What would we do without these minders.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So you can read here above that not only are we being told what we see with our eyes but now we are told what we are saying as if we have no idea at all.

I am pretty sure those are questions, or am I missing something here?

Asking questions helps one find the answers they were looking for....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So what you are advising people to do, it appears, is to ignore knowledge, forget about trying to fill in any gaps in their learning, just look at something and whatever you decide you THINK it is, it is.

Yeah, I did think that was how you operated from the time you first joined here. Thanks for the confirmation. Ciao

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Due to the debunkers in denial you won't get any truth from them.

You may want to have a look at the link below H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001, also the many patents, 2nd link.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

www.chemtrails911.com...

Patently Obvious
A Partial History of Aerosol and Weather Related Technologies
Some date back to the early 1920’s. 100’s of patents here for anyone interested.
1338343 - April 27, 1920 - Process And Apparatus For The Production of Intense Artificial Clouds, Fogs, or Mists

1619183 - March 1, 1927 - Process of Producing Smoke Clouds From Moving Aircraft

1665267 - April 10, 1928 - Process of Producing Artificial Fogs

1892132 - December 27, 1932 - Atomizing Attachment For Airplane Engine Exhausts

1928963 - October 3, 1933 - Electrical System And Method

1957075 - May 1, 1934 - Airplane Spray Equipment

2550324 - April 24, 1951 - Process For Controlling Weather

The link below has many more for your interest.

The link below is broken, tried three times. copy and paste to your browser

www.chemtrails911.com... bvious.htm
edit on 30-1-2013 by fireyaguns because: www.chemtrails911.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And more here below

Sec. 1520. Repealed. Pub. L. 105-85, div. A, title X, Sec. 1078(g),
Nov. 18, 1997, 111 Stat. 1916, and Pub. L. 105-277, div. I, title
VI, Sec. 601, Oct. 21, 1998, 112 Stat. 2681-886.
Section, Pub. L. 95-79, title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91
Stat. 334; Pub. L. 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982,
96 Stat. 1822, related to use by the Department of Defense of human
subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents, accounting
to congressional committees with respect to experiments and
studies, and notification of local civilian officials.

uscode.house.gov...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

You may want to have a look at the link below H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001, also the many patents, 2nd link.

And you may want to use the search function as HR 2977 has been debunked many times here. In fact it wasn't even written by Mr. Kucinich and was introduced after it was left in committee not once but twice... Good try though...

As for your patents, well the same goes for them..but you can keep on trying if you think you have some new info that hasn't been discussed yet...

BTW you do know what biological and chemical warfare are don't you?

Chemtrails are far from either of those two, because for one they do not exist(chemtrails that is) and the second thing is they do not exist(chemtrails of course)..
edit on 31-1-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Nothing is debunked here friend.

All info is relevant no matter what those cry babies that deny and twist the truth try to imply.

Don't trust anyone here, research for yourself.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I found this read interesting, the read is linked at the bottom. Most of the important bits are in yellow.

Off site content.

16We estimate a total cost of lifting mass into the stratosphere on wide-body commercial aircraft to be ~$0.3/pound, whereas the current cost of putting a pound-mass of payload into low Earth orbit by

I understand this as use of aircraft. and the current cost as in it is happening now^.

15 One is the terrestrial stratosphere

Same as terrestrial weapons^.

The blame for ''bad weather'' may be too heavy for any human to bear. But, we hope, thinking before acting might be acceptable.

There it is^

www.chemtrails911.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join