It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evolution of Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
WARNING: BRAIN NEED TO BE SWITCHED ON WHILE READING THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!

I almost died yesterday. I was dead 5 minutes actually. But i was brought back. I had the time however to experience an NDE. All i remember from this NDE is a question, and what i have written below are what i realised about this question. If you just want the question scroll to the very bottom.

Death is something that needs to evolve, it is nothing that happens suddenly, naturally. When we are young, we have so much energy to do things, motivation to strive for different goals and we are led to believe that the societal path of school, university, work,(religion) leads one to become successful and having lived a good life at the end.

But in reality this is the path that leads to our deaths. Our energy is sapped through having to adapt to doing the same things over and over and over again, things that are boring and repetitive, until we have no more will or energy left to keep on living. Activities such as having to observe time ( a human invention) in order to be on time for work, school, different classes, bus/train/flight times, TV program times, dates where relatives/other important people died etc. and paying bills, being careful not to overstep any law, buy this, buy that, do this, do that....

That in the end our will to live is no longer there, we are tired, so tired that we actually want it to end. Our own will kills us, since our body is only a reflection of our remaining willpower and energy.

This is the way they want us to die. The rulers of the current societal model. Murders and accidents as causes of death is highly undesirable, since these souls will be far more full of energy most of the times than the souls of people that died of their own free will.

Can that be because they want us to be real tired and more likely to give up and start over again at the question that will be presented to us next?

The after death question: Do you give up and start over? Or do you want to fight the god king souls that rule the universe in soul form, in your own soul form, but where your own godlike powers are mostly forgotten over having to lived as human countless generations already?

Do you get it?
edit on 20-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (Clarified After death Question)

edit on 20-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was in full agreement with you through the whole post, but you lost me at the after death question, that isn't a question, it's a statement. So no, I don't get it.

I've had NDE's and OBE's so I'm familiar with those topics. What are "god king souls"? And who rules the universe in "soul form"? What is soul form?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

so are you suggesting we commit suicide? and die full of energy?

how can we break free from this system that is literally killing us?

do we have to quit our jobs and live in the woods?

im confused

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I almost died yesterday. I was dead 5 minutes actually. But i was brought back.

Shouldn't you be in the hospital?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I somewhat understood what you were saying early on but,at the end you lost me.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

do we have to quit our jobs and live in the woods?

Yes. Best thing I ever did actually.
Well I got fired, so that was better than quitting, because I could collect unemployment.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I get it. But I sure don't accept it. You might be getting tired of it all and desperately looking at new angles to reinvigorate what you have lost but I don't think this is the way.
Go out and find some fresh air, take a few good breaths. There are more good reasons to live than there are to give up and croak unless you forget what they are. I think blaming the government is going a bit far.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I was in full agreement with you through the whole post, but you lost me at the after death question, that isn't a question, it's a statement. So no, I don't get it.

Sorry the After death question is now clarified, with question marks, seems i forgot to enter them.

I've had NDE's and OBE's so I'm familiar with those topics. What are "god king souls"? And who rules the universe in "soul form"? What is soul form?

That is the part you need to "get". Can´t spell it out better, unless you have done the surrounding research, you might not get it... yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not buying this. All people die. Whether they are in 'the system' or not. Are crib deaths born without energy or will to live? I think this sounds like OP is extrapolating his personal views on the merits of the life he/she has chosen and come up with a universal answer that satisfies him/her. Seems to also be one hell of a recovery to go from NDE to long ATS post in one day. Not saying it's impossible, just an odd post.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpkmets
Not buying this. All people die. Whether they are in 'the system' or not. Are crib deaths born without energy or will to live? I think this sounds like OP is extrapolating his personal views on the merits of the life he/she has chosen and come up with a universal answer that satisfies him/her. Seems to also be one hell of a recovery to go from NDE to long ATS post in one day. Not saying it's impossible, just an odd post.

Humans quickly adapt and recover. What might be something special for one person, becomes chores for others, quite frequently.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
WARNING: BRAIN NEEDS TO BE ENGAGED WHILE WRITING THIS STUFF

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
WARNING: BRAIN NEEDS TO BE ENGAGED WHILE WRITING THIS STUFF

Thanks for the compliment.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by jpkmets

Humans quickly adapt and recover. What might be something special for one person, becomes chores for others, quite frequently.

I agree that humans quickly adapt and recover, as shown in my thread.
My NDE experience.

Also, I'm glad you're okay.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Do you get it?

No...

Perhaps include some instructions on how to switch the brain back on?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think it all goes back to love.

When you die I think you look back at your life and reflect on the love you encountered. I think even those who lived a life without love were simply *just barely missing it*... but maybe after death you see it or remember. Maybe you look at life times beyond, even. You must have come back here for something... what was it?

I believe it is your heart's desire that brings you back... even if you had no idea what it was in your life.

Do you love anything? Or do you feel you love nothing at all, because I think most have some kind of love for something.

If there is something you truly love... and rising out of death gives you energy anew... or at least a new perspective, don't you chase after what you love? Isn't that the new starting point?

Almost every journey we embark upon is driven by some desire.

If it is a person you love, could you reason with leaving them alone?? Leaving them lonely in a reality from which you have simply faded away?

I think we look at our lives ahead before birth... at the tediousness, the suffering, the growing we have to do and it is like climbing a mountain... so how do we become so eager to come to this place.... electing ourselves to go through the worst of things?

In spirit, I think you do it for just one second of true love.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I beleive Death is is a part of the evolution of life. I think that it is the ONLY thing that we can be certain of in life....that our body will die. What happens after is unknown to most and varies depending on religions and beliefs.

top topics

join