It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found In Russia - aliens or ancient civilizations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Oh cool! Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Still, theres the gold neclace found embedded in a lump of anthracite, and an iron pot was broken out of a lump of coal too , or the stone doll dug up by a well digger from 200 feet leveL...(.or the OR THE FINDING OF METAL SPHERES EMBEDDED INTO DEEP SOUTH AFRICAN MINES...).........once you start seeing out of time artifacts the world donr ever look quite the same....

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Incidently, the picture in the source is a iodine crystal found on the wiki Here

Bumper crumpets... I did the same thing on the new version of the ATS post over there.

Haha, idoide. Purty alien ancient civilisation tech right there

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's a kind of scary thought experiment.

Instead of being pure energy creating flesh robots to inhabit to experience the world, imagine we are experimenting in the quantum realm where things appear to work in binary states... and after decades of experimenting, trying to work out just why things react exactly like they are 'programmed' we discover that we're actually flesh beings, who've become so ensnared in a virtual reality, with self sustaining bio-suits, with everything occurring within our brains, that after thousands of years we simply forgot... that we're human at all.

I don't want to be some failed experiment where we were once pure energy that wanted to experience the physical, and tried to fit into this form, only to be trapped and eventually forget that we are only inhabiting this vehicle.

Ha but I'd still put more faith in that than god doing it to us.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by SaturnFX

That's a kind of scary thought experiment.

Instead of being pure energy creating flesh robots to inhabit to experience the world, imagine we are experimenting in the quantum realm where things appear to work in binary states... and after decades of experimenting, trying to work out just why things react exactly like they are 'programmed' we discover that we're actually flesh beings, who've become so ensnared in a virtual reality, with self sustaining bio-suits, with everything occurring within our brains, that after thousands of years we simply forgot... that we're human at all.

I don't want to be some failed experiment where we were once pure energy that wanted to experience the physical, and tried to fit into this form, only to be trapped and eventually forget that we are only inhabiting this vehicle.

Ha but I'd still put more faith in that than god doing it to us.

That's also the staplemark of many religions btw. I think Hinduism? Either way, a lot of the new agey alien religion people suggest that is the case. that we are basically divine creatures that have completely forgotten this is just a test and so we are basically stuck in the system over and over.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yep,

These types of items have been found many times and has been reported in credible newspapers through out the last century.

They are not a hoax. The interesting one I read about was the "sparkplug" type device. I think our civilization on Earth's been wiped out a few times over the millenium.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow people.... I'm absolutely bewildered by this one.. Where to start... So the picture that we see at the start is indeed an iodine crystal as one of the other posters mentioned (look it up). Secondly, as another poster mentioned, aluminum is a ridiculous choice of metals to form mechanical machinery parts with due to its softness. Aliens capable of space travel would have knowledge of far better metals and alloys to use, and ancient civilizations would either have knowledge of better alloys, or not enough knowledge to refine aluminum from bauxite (Notice we never had an aluminum age?) (Also notice its an iodine crystal and not metal in any way shape or form (I am a geologist and geochemist and quite familiar with these crystals)). Next we have all the people talking about carbon dating which is, as they said only good for roughly 50 000 years. This lifespan of carbon dating is based on carbon-14's halflife (which again you can look up if you want to but there's no need) but nowhere in the article did they say they dated it with carbon dating methods. The might have used one of the various uranium-lead decay schemes, possibly rubidium-strontium, they might have even used rhenium-osmium. If they didn't use one of these, maybe they used one of the countless other decay schemes which are good for millions or even billions of years. And lastly my major point, this article is entirely non-credible. You can tell this by the fact that she tells us the names and institutions of the scientists that age dated the coal (because there were actually scientists who did this) but uses a generic "scientists" for all her other "proof". Also when checking www.googlescholar.com it's quite weird, these must all be the humblest of scientists in the world cause none of them found the time to publish a single piece of scientific information about any of this. Go to school people.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Maybe the coal is not that old and it's formed another way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join