It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal expierence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I decided to start a topic and tell you guys about my personal expierences with unexplained objects.
Even though i don't have any pictures you can see me as someone creditable, 2 years ago i would never believed anything about UFO's and such.Also please keep in mind i only want to share what i saw i dont want people reacting in a insulting way or such if you dont want to read my story then please dont.And sorry if i made some grammar mistake's my english isn't always that good.With that said i will share my 2 unexplained stories.

Color changing light in the sky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was summer 2011 in the evening in The Netherlands , Spijkenisse.And i was enjoying a smoke with a friend( ATS member Helmo) in my backyard.We where just talking about how bright the sky was that evening.While i was looking up i noticed a ''star'' beeing different from the rest.It was brighter and was change colours.First of all i pointed in the direction and showed my friend what i saw.We where starring like we had been hypnotized, first thing i thought was it must be a satelite but i had a android application called ''Satellite AR'' and it didnt show any of the satellite's near the object.It kept changing colors from light blue to red to amber, and it was moving slowly first to the right and then to the left and then more up and stopped.And we both where thinking hard to find a good explanation for it.I think it was 30 to 45 minuts later when my friend decided to go walk home and i decided to walk along with him so i could keep a eye on the object.While walking towards the home of my friend we still looked at the object which was brighter now then ever and i decided to film it.While looking at it it just dissapeared without leaving any trace and we both just dropped our jaws and we were both astonished about what we just saw.I have been spending days trying to find it cause i know it has to be on my computer somewhere this is also why waited a while before posting my story but without any result.If i find the video i will update the post immediately.

Bright Red Object

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This also happend in the summer i think not more then a few weeks later then the previous incident i was hanging around in my backyard with some friends talking about everything and nothing.When a friend of mine noticed a red object appear in the sky.First we thought it must be some kind of flare or firework that hangs in the sky.But while looking at it it started to get brighter almost fire red and amber.At that point we were fascinated about the light and while looking at it it started to get less bright and move up higher, and at that point it made a sharp 45 degree turn to the right heading towards the moon and it just moved with a incredible speed out of the orbit.And we all again were astonished and a friend of mine who never had expierenced something like it was screaming out loud what the hell was that ! Next day i checked the UFO registration point site ( www.ufomeldpunt.nl...) and i noticed that many more people in my town had seen this, there were also photo's but i haven't been able to find the report anymore since i dont know the exact date and because i never knew i would be needed them ofcourse.

-

Now for some people they will still say well how do you know it was a UFO well i believe in feelings and when i and my friends dont have the feeling it is something from this earth then i think that's enough said and i know people can relay to this famous quote '' I know what i saw ''.
Anyway i hope you appriciate my expierence beeing shared with you.If you have any questions feel free to ask ofcourse.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Many people also confuse UFO with ET. They are not the same. A UFO _can_ be ET, but it can also be one of ours.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahxd67
Many people also confuse UFO with ET. They are not the same. A UFO _can_ be ET, but it can also be one of ours.

I totally agree with you on that it could have been some man made craft that we dont know of yet but i can atleast say it was nothing i had ever seen or anyone in my environment had ever seen.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP

All it takes is one moment to change your thinking forever.

Our paradigm is shifting for sure. Only 50 years ago if you even mentioned "UFO" you were considered a kook. Now.....if you DON'T believe in "UFOs" (ours, theirs or a combination thereof) you're considered a kook.
So the acceptance is here. The majority believe. Religion is fading. Spirituality is taking rank.

Thanks again for opening up to us

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Thanks for sharing OP

Our paradigm is shifting for sure. Only 50 years ago if you even mentioned "UFO" you were considered a kook. Now.....if you DON'T believe in "UFOs" (ours, theirs or a combination thereof) you're considered a kook.
So the acceptance is here. The majority believe. Religion is fading. Spirituality is taking rank.

This is why i like ATS people here are the most open minded, if i did my story on any other forum or better if i talk to a average friend of mine about this i get ridiculed.Thank you for your kind words and opinion

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'll bite.....

Did you at all feel it was there for you or communicating to you in any way?

I am unfamiliar with the regularity of UFO sighting in the Netherlands, so does this happen quite frequently?
The link you inserted is useless to me for I only understood the dates and nothing else. But thanks for including that.

By the way, your English is better than half my patriots here in the United State so, no worries
You did great.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahxd67

And it also can be... psychophysical manifestations of archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic forms.

edit on 20-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'll bite.....

Did you at all feel it was there for you or communicating to you in any way?

I am unfamiliar with the regularity of UFO sighting in the Netherlands, so does this happen quite frequently?
The link you inserted is useless to me for I only understood the dates and nothing else. But thanks for including that.

By the way, your English is better than half my patriots here in the United State so, no worries
You did great.

To be honest not that i know of because in my eyes it all went so fast maybe it was ,it was blinking different lights.
Well there was a period that there were many ufo sightings in ''Spijkenisse,The Netherlands'' it even got in to the local news.And the site is a list of all the current ufo reports The Netherlands, the logos beside them show if there is a photo avaible in the report or a video.The Main function is for the dutch people to be able to report those ufo sightings.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
To be honest not that i know of because in my eyes it all went so fast maybe it was ,it was blinking different lights.
Well there was a period that there were many ufo sightings in ''Spijkenisse,The Netherlands'' it even got in to the local news.And the site is a list of all the current ufo reports The Netherlands, the logos beside them show if there is a photo avaible in the report or a video.The Main function is for the dutch people to be able to report those ufo sightings.

That's fine. Doesn't distract from your experience at all. I am geographically challenged so I don't know that area of the world at all but......what would you say in your best guesstimate this was directly over? Town? City? Lake? Village? Rural land? Mountains?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle

That's fine. Doesn't distract from your experience at all. I am geographically challenged so I don't know that area of the world at all but......what would you say in your best guesstimate this was directly over? Town? City? Lake? Village? Rural land? Mountains?

Now that's a good question if you look at the image below you see a white arrow this is the area where i lived at that time.The green arrow is a estimation of where the unidentified object was.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing OP

I agree with you. And religion is definitely starting to fade. Albeit, slowly. But it is fading.

new topics

top topics

join