It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Albuquerque

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Add Texas to the list, just seen breaking news of school shooting there.
TX school shooting 1.22.2013

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

You are assuming that it is true. It has not been proven that the firearms were legally owned. As I said in my last post, Greg Griego is an ex-con. Further information has been sent my way that the firearms were purchsed by family members for Griego. This would be called a straw man purchase. That is one of the ways that many criminals use to get firearms. The ATF and DOJ are trying to crack down on those types of transactions. Bottom line, felons are not allowed to own firearms.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by borracho

So they were purchased legally but perhaps not owned by the father legally, oh well thats perfectly acceptable then

Im amazed to the point of speechlessness by how you guys find ways to shift blame and rationalise/justify easy access to guns.

And why should he be denied access to guns in the first place?
What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED did you not understand, can anyone point out where its hidden in the 2-3 sentences of the 2nd that crims or psychos are exceptions to SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Took a break from ATS, but had to return to follow-up with you.

Not sure why since you are obviously an agenda-driven troll looking at the abundance of gun threads you have a habit of posting your $.02 in regarding the topic.

However, I will say that neither of our minds are going to be changed about how we feel about guns, the only thing I can say to you is that regardless of any shootings that have happened in the past or will happen in the future, the bottom line is our country was founded upon the law that all American citizens have the right to arms.

All of these shootings are merely being televised en mass, but there have been shootings ever since our country's inception. The only reason they are being brought into the spotlight so aggressively now is because there are people wanting to change a fundamental law allowing the people to protect themselves ultimately from a tyrannical government. There is no larger threat to our country than that.

It does not make sense to make sweeping gun bans because of isolated incidents, because they do not threaten the very sovereignty of our nation like a tyrannical government does.

So continue to roll your eyes at people like me, and continue to assume you know everything about someone who views such things the way I do but it makes no difference to me. The writing is on the walls regarding our government's agenda, and this is another piece to add to the ever increasing clarity of what they intend to do once they are able to take our guns in the name of national security.

I have no problem with guns even growing up around them and people I know getting shot dead from them. There are going to be people who use them to kill but we still have a right to keep them and nothing will infringe upon that.

Go get your paycheck from whoever you work for and keep up your shilling. You're quite persistent at it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

LOL

Yep definately a shill or troll, how could anyone whos against guns be anything other

Those 2 comments right there show the majority of gun nutters mentalities.

You say youve lost friends to shootings but still like guns???

Good luck fighting your tyrannical gov with your ARs

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Konduit

Yep, you and your family are OK so guns must be fine

Guns in 88 out of 100 homes doesnt mean every 2nd person is gonna be shot and I never implied that.
What I am saying is guns in 88 out of 100 homes means kids like this one has easy access to them.

Ill ask you a question.

If you could give up all your guns and for every one you did you would save 5 lives would you?
You cant keep any and you would be leaving yourself and family at risk but you know for certain 5 lives will be saved.
What do you do?

If I did have a gun, no I wouldn't give it up to the ATF so they can ship it to Mexico and put it in the hands of a drug runner.

In an imaginary world where banning guns would magically take them out of the hands of criminals it all sounds sweet and dandy, but in reality we have things like Operation Fast and Furious and the military supplying weapons to muslim extremists on an industrial scale. How come your not all up in arms about the weapons that were shipped to Libyan rebels to topple governments, implement sharia law and commit genocide against the blacks, then used to kill westerners in Mali and Syria?

People need to get their priorities straight.
edit on 3-2-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join