It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dicaprio the Hypocrite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Our dear friend Leonardo DiCaprio has just gotten into my top ten list to the number Two spot just above that of prince Charles and below Al "hot air" Gore when it come to hypocrisy.

Here is what he says, "I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment,''

He will be going around the world via "airplane doing good for the environment" chemtrails following of course.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Just goes to figure in today's politically correct crowd they just don't get it. and it doesn't get any better than catching their hypocrisy coming form their own mouths.

Only actors and politicians can get away with such blatant hypocrisy and lies.

edit on 20-1-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Chemtrails following, of course. SMH

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh... you're a chemtrail believer......

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

chemtrails following of course.

FFS, chemtrail believers are tenacious like rabid dogs pulling at something with their fangs -- never letting go, at least I'll give them that.

If only what they were so tenacious about was finding the facts.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I am not a true believer in chem trails. At the same time I am not ignorant to the fact that some govt aircraft used chemical dispersal via fuel dumping and exhaust but it is not a daily thing.

But what shows here is the hypocrisy Leo and others have about their greatness for the cause of the earth. He would do more for the environment to ride a bike the 50k he needs to travel each day and park the plane and travel by sail boat, which is a much more peaceful and less polluting adventure than Flying.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The mans house is solar paneled and drives an electric car. Give the guy a break, you have no evidence that he would partake in spreading "Chem trails" and yes I do believe that they are possible but you have nothing to back up your statement

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

edit on 20-1-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

my neighbor spent a fortune on a solar system. It looks great. In five years though he has had to buy new cells and replace on transformer/inverter unit.

all in all he wishes he never spent the money because even when he uses it it is not work all that well. Drains to quickly he says. in short he wishes he never bought it.

just get yourself some conclave mirrors and firewood, cast iron pots and a bow and arrow. I have great recipes for dog and cat. because once the system collapses the homes with the solar systems will be raided first because you have to be rich to get them. so they have horded gold, silver and food.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

I'm pretty sure Leo has enough weapons stocked up to fend off any raiders but hey you do bring a valid point. Why do they make systems like that so expensive? It seems that everyone is talking about saving energy but how about they make it with resourceful material at an affordable rate?

I'll pass on the dog recipe though. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join