Alex Jones Actually Making A Good Point (I Can’t Believe I am Posting This!!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I cannot believe still that I am posting this but I think I might have found a video made by Alex Jones that I agree with.

I am by no means a fan of Alex Jones I have a thread that openly mocks him and I have strongly disagreed with him in the past, particularly when he was on Peirce Morgan.

It is with some shock then that I found myself watching this video he has made about the Whitehouse response to his petition to deport Peirce Morgan.

Now I do disagree with him on the whole “tyranny” stuff and I disagree with the whole deport Pierce Morgan petition (us brits dont want him back). I think that just about everything this man has ever said is rubbish but when I watched this video I must say I was impressed at what he had to say, up to the 10 minute mark at least. The points though that he makes about guns protecting schools is quite interesting.

So I thought I would post this, credit where credit is due it is only right that if I spend time publically criticising the guy its only right that I publicly praise him when I think he might be making a point.

PS: Sorry if this has already been posted.
edit on 20-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Umm Alex Jones makes a lot of good points but people here just love to hate him and focus on the "predictions" he made that didn't come true and or call him a fear mongering snake oil salesmen. Either way, everyday he makes great points and constantly voices his concerns about the US Govt, Big Banksters, Big Biz, Al Qaeda, & US allies.

Everyday.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

In the First Minute , AJ lies and claims RP agrees that "1776 Part 2 will commence"

Thats not what RP said.

Alex is a Fat Blubbering Self Promoting Piece of Crap, who cant Stop Lying, and yet People Follow Him.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

To be clear I am no fan of AJ, I just thought that in this video he does make a couple of decent points.

I agree this whole 1776 part two stuff is rubbish but at the same time I think that if I am going to spend so much time criticising him publicly its only right I offer praise where I think it is deserved.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Great post OP, Alex makes a lot of sense, love him or hate him...

Too many people focus on his personality, but it's more about the message.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

In the First Minute , AJ lies and claims RP agrees that "1776 Part 2 will commence"

Thats not what RP said.

Alex is a Fat Blubbering Self Promoting Piece of Crap, who cant Stop Lying, and yet People Follow Him.

I was listening that day and Ron Paul did say 1776 will commence if the 2nd was infringed.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I'm not crazy about Alex Jones but I always give him credit when credit is due and this is one of those times.

I've attacked him in the past but he is absolutely right on this piece.

Now if he could stay like this and not loose his mind once in awhile he could generate more viewers without loosing them later. Like he did me.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Alex makes a lot of good points, its the way he makes them that turned me off his show.
I realize his tirades are an act but it really reduces his credibility.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

You do realize AJ actually plays the clip of Ron Paul agreeing the American people will resist any federal agents taking their guns away, right?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
just wondering what has alex said that hasn't come true?, I know that y2k thing was a bust but I didn't listen to him then just heard snippets.

but what has he predicted since that hasn't come true..everything I am seeing now he said was going to happen.

sometimes I think he's a double agent or something, I hope not though, I like him.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

thanks for that dude!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Don’t understate the whole Y2K thing, he had some people thinking the Russians where invading.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
For crying out loud, the man predicted 9/11, what more "proof" does someone need:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Bill Cooper predicted it, and died for whistling. Mr. Jones just regurgitated it and claimed it as his own.

Mr. Jones is an interesting watch, I just can't stomach fear-mongering. So he loses me as a viewer when he pushes too far and starts his tirades. But it was kind of fun watching him today. I'd given the conspiracy circles a hiatus for about 3 months. I forgot how entertaining he and all this stuff can be.

It's a mad world.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

No, Alex gives full credit to Bill Cooper.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thank you so much for posting that, I have always wanted to see that clip so thank you.

I am however somewhat disappointed as this video does not show Alex Jones actually predicting 9/11 rather it shows him talking about terrorism. In 2001 the name “bin laden” was known and terrorism was high on the agenda so it would make sense that a conspiracy theorist like Alex Jones would be making claims like this, what he is talking about with Cuba for example is Operation Northwood’s.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sometimes, Alex Jones can make a good point.

However, his ranting style is so offputting that even the good points come across as ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Obviously, the most popular conspiracy theorist is going to be controlled.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness4God777
Obviously, the most popular conspiracy theorist is going to be controlled.

May I ask you to expand on that comment, what exactly are you saying or accusing Alex Jones of if anything.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think it would be a very useful and revealing exercise at this point, given the content of this thread, to speak individually as to what we MIGHT do personally if there ever was a real effort to terminate our 2nd Amendment rights and confiscate out firearms...

I'll start.

As for me, I would not comply. I would use every non-lethal tactic that I know of to thwart and obfuscate, hide and resist. I have a fairly clear idea of how that can be done, but it is not an easy or comfortable way of life and I cannot see it ending well. As a last resort -- cold dead hands...

However, I am single, have no responsibilities other than to myself, and the risk to others I care about that my resistance would pose should I have to stand my ground is minimal.

If I had minor children and a wife and a cat and a dog and all that -- maybe not. Probably not...

But as for me, at this point in my life, I would do what I needed to do and what I could do to preserve the rights that I have enjoyed for lo these 48 years...

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join