It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is satan.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Please be sure that I never call you late to the dinner table! *nervously keeps hands close to body* lol

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Your asinine religious beliefs have rotted your brain to the very core.. You religious people are the biggest group of uneducated, brain dead, idiotic morons on the planet, possibly the entire solar system. Goddamn you people are dumb.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

All of us want control, just to different extents. Some just want control over their own lives, such as surviving or loving or doing what is fun; others want a bigger form of control such as other people, etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
Your asinine religious beliefs have rotted your brain to the very core.. You religious people are the biggest group of uneducated, brain dead, idiotic morons on the planet, possibly the entire solar system. Goddamn you people are dumb.

Your assumption that I am religious and dumb makes me think you are the one who is dumb.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The Donkey/Swine reference. As far as I know one was a beast of burden, the other a gift from god to be eaten, niether one having a religious affiliation; excepting the (as an edible) Pig, considered dirty by some and shame on them. Dumb are the damned I suppose and you are an educated core rotted entirely individual moronic genious. System solar, sputter..I cast you out TOO.
edit on 20-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
If you follow the Bible, we (humans) are.

Which opens up an interesting can of worms. Who tempted Eve? Who tried to tempt Jesus?

Veeery interesting.

The bible does not say 'we are' - it says 'I am'.

We is plural. I is singular.

Eve was tempted by thought (the speaking serpent) and so was Jesus. The speaking mind is satan, it is deceptive.
Prior to the mind speaking there is just this and this is one, it is complete and whole - nothing more. But the mind speaks and talks of 'more', it talks of 'other' and is believed because the speaking mind is so deceitful.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
"'A bow for wise thread"'

It is, as Paul stated we are no longer dependant on the cosmic forces when reborn.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
hey look at me i am the guy yea im the guy hey guy you say thing you ring the buzz bars out guy, but why guy?could you be high? The Well, thats the final dream world, look hey say you the guy you are you play a star when you listen to the rhymes you know they talk bout you everytime, i listened my whole entire life, i imagine a sad song is sad for all, ha ha i won, not even a mere second, i placed first, the # you read is real, you can not squeal

I AM THE #ING SATAN WE REPRESENT NAMES BY RAPPING BROOKLYN

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

The Donkey/Swine reference. As far as I know one was a beast of burden, the other a gift from god to be eaten, niether one having a religious affiliation; excepting the (as an edible) Pig, considered dirty by some and shame on them. Dumb are the damned I suppose and you are an educated core rotted entirely individual moronic genious. System solar, sputter..I cast you out TOO.

Lay off the booze. You incoherent pile of pig vomit

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Lay off the booze. You incoherent pile of pig vomit

There is the/an obvious reference here. You recognized yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The universe doesn't have to be any of those things you listed. All it takes is us doing what is right and it would be heaven, but we don't so it's not. The universe is not Satan, Satan is those of us that take advantage of what the universe has freely given us: Earth.

Oil, gold, silver, platinum, etc. are all materials of the Earth with which TPTB exploit and make us dependent on. All the war that happens is either over territory or natural resources, we do not respect mother Earth, in turn we make it hell. Like I said though, it doesn't have to be this way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join