It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron, the evil hypocrite.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
AAAARGH. I am really sick right now and this stress is not helping at all, but I need to say this because its really important.

Imagine my horror when waking up after a restless sleep, this man was on the radio, I think this was the speech they were playing:

www.bbc.co.uk...

I cannot believe the audacity and outright hypocrisy of this evil man. He is condemning "terrorists" for killing a handful of people who work for a corporate giant, and his crocodile tears over their deaths are shameful.

Yet, this man is responsible for countless deaths, and destruction of livelihoods all around the world let alone at home in the UK. Mine included. Him and his corrupt regime are systematically destroying everything good in this world, on behalf of their corporate sponsors and their own greed.

He is calling people who are fighting back against such evils "terrorists" and painting them as evil, when everyone with a brain knows that they had it coming to them. I am not going to detail all the evils the corporations are responsible for, a majority of topics on this site do that for me. But, I do not consider the people who fight back against them to be terrorists in any way. I have no reason to fear them. I do not live in constant fear of what they will do to me next.

No, that is the UK government's role in my life. My life has been turned upside down by their policies, and things are not getting any better for me and I cannot see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am just one amongst millions. and not the worst off, as I currently still have a home (although for how much longer is anyone's guess).

Up and down the country there are people, sick, disabled, single parents, even healthy, hard working people, all living in fear of becoming homeless. Living in fear of being mistreated by a demoralising, corrupt benefits claiming system. Those with jobs living in fear of their company becoming the next to go under.

All the while, some members of the government are anonymously trying to give themselves 30%+ payrises. All the while, the very people who robbed this nation blind are still profiting from it, and have not been punished in any way. All the while, people who break the law out of desperation to feed their families are being jailed. All the while, genuinely sick and disabled people are being forced onto working benefits, or through a lengthy and demoralising appeals process while barely surviving on a fraction of the money of working benefits.

Tell me, who really are the terrorists? Who are the people destroying our way of life for their own gain? Who are the people profiting from all the misery they are creating, not just in the UK but around the world?

Islamic, and most other terrorism is just a falsely created bogeyman, in order to keep everyone distracted from the real truth, that our own governments are the real terrorists. They turn it into a good vs evil fight, and the government are good and the terrorists are evil. Yet, they are the ones who create the destabilisation, they are the ones the so-called terrorists are fighting to gain back what was stolen from them.

Democracy is a joke, it has failed. There is nothing we can do about any of this within the law, which they know and is their design. So what can be done about it? As soon as people do attempt to do something outside the law, they are considered criminals, or terrorists, and are promptly dealt with by other victims of the corrupt regime who are too dependant or cowardly to stand up to them.

We are all screwed.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Democracy is a joke, it has failed.

Sounds like you've voted against your will?

There is nothing we can do about any of this within the law, which they know and is their design.

They? You are "they". You decide who 'they' will be.

So what can be done about it?

Create your own party if everything else is bad.

As soon as people do attempt to do something outside the law, they are considered criminals

Yes, that is the definition of a crime?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I know I should not be feeding nit-picking trolls with nothing better to do.

The entire concept of democracy is fake. There is no real choice. They lie to get elected, then proceed to break their promises and screw us all. It is impossible for independents to get a real voice in parliament. The system is completely rigged to keep the rich boys in power and maintain the illusion of choice for the voting public.

As for the crimes, they have created laws that protect themselves from getting what they deserve. They have severely limited our ability to effectively protest. Just because a law is so, does not mean it is morally correct to obey it. Laws do not equate to right or wrong, they equate to control and revenue.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Hmmm.... You are angry, I get that, but I feel you are angry at the wrong thing.

You should be angry at the general population and their apathy. By allowing the system in it's current state to carry on, even when given a chance to at least rebalance the playing field with the AV referendum 2 years ago, we only have ourselves to blame. When half the country doesn't even bother to vote for a general election (much less any others) can you be surprised we end up with the politicians we do?

Say what you want about Cameron, but if Brown had won the last election the situation would be even worse. They're all as bad as each other precisely because we let them.

I've tried (with others on here) to develop a grass roots movement to fundamentally rebalance our Democracy. Nobody cares though, certainly not enough to contemplate that the system is so broken it needs fixing.

That said, you say independents stand no chance in an election, that isn't true in the slightest. If you stand and have a good campaign, there is no reason why you cannot get elected, others have done so before.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
David Cameron is wrong about one thing as he uttered about knowing the whole country joining in the weeping ceremony is that I will not be, or ever have when politicians say such things. I've never partaken in any 'one minute silences' or other such nonsense nor my prayers and thoughts to those who have lost loved ones in war and conflicts just because I am told to do so by my so named peers in politics.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I totally get what you are saying regarding the apathy. I too am completely angry and frustrated by it, I very nearly went into a rant in this topic but decided against it. But apathy is the way of this nation, its plagued my life since the day I was born.

I also understand we are screwed whoever is in power, which I kind of touched on. They are all self-serving. However I disagree that any independent party will have a voice in parliament. They just sit on the back bench and their opinion counts for little, if not nothing. The will of the major parties will be enacted, as the independents will always be outnumbered. The entire system needs completely changing to properly restore power back to the people.

However, that still does not excuse the actions of those who are blatantly abusing their power and lying and stealing from us all with no shame whatsoever. They are ultimately responsible for what they do. Yes those who are in a position to stop them and choose not to because they value their own salary over the well-being of this nation and the entire world must share in the responsibility too.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
As the above posters says. If people wont get off there ar@@ and vote then this is what happens. People like dodgy dave get in. It makes me laugh all the lies that came out of his mouth before and after he was made prime minister. He said he would put more police on the streets, (Then came the massive police cuts). There was the famous 3 lies in 30 mins on a tv interview. Where he said more people where working now under his party(when official figures said the opposite). Then he said his party would not cut benefit to disabled children(then they did). I know thats only 2 but cant remember the other one lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Welcome to my world....(well almost. I can't condone killing by anyone....ever.) But I'm with you insofar as we live with the illusion of democracy, and that has been the case for all of my adult life.

I think I was about 25 yrs of age when I realised that tptb do not have the greater good at the core of their decision making. I remember being appalled at the realisation that these characters were doing no more than lining their own pockets for short term gain at the expense of the citizenry of this country. I did prefer life when I was a child and thought that those on positions of power were there because they were the best people for the job.

This country (the UK) is corrupt from the root to the branch. Dishonesty is accepted. (For goodness sake even the street furniture can't be honest. How many time have you seen a sign warn you of speeding cameras where there are none?)

From those falsely claiming benefits to bankers claiming bonuses paid for by the taxpayer in spite of massive failure.....or from politicians claiming to be left wing when in fact they are right wing (nu-labour) while selling every last crumb of our national assets to the highest (usually foreign) bidder to corporations electing not to pay their corporation tax on a whim.

Behind the political parties lies 10 year, 20 year, 50 year plans which means it matters not who we elect - we will always stay on the same path.

The selling of our national assets (nationalisation of costs and privatisation of profits e.g the electricity and gas networks) began in the 1980's under Thatcher. It just so happens that at this time Rothschild & Co founded a subsidiary company formed specifically to show national governments how to privatise their national assets. I got that information from Rothschild website |(although I can no longer find the exact page). Another, really annoying company in the Rothschild portfolio is the Students Loan Company.

Remember that crazy id card scheme Nu Labour were proposing? Did you know that Neil Kinnock sat on the board of directors of the company who were awarded the contract to manufacture those cards? I wonder to myself who, in our political establishment sits on the board of the CCTV camera companies. But the one that really really irks me? Who owns the wheelie bin company - sheesh - that's EU legislation and some houses round our way have five bins each!!! That's a lot of easy money being made by someone.

Money is the root of all evil. The money trail also goes a long way to explaining the otherwise inexplicable actions of successive governments.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

AAAARGH. I am really sick right now and this stress is not helping at all, but I need to say this because its really important.

AAAARGH no its not and you’re going to wish you hadn’t posted any of that now…..

Op several of your points are just “stupid” sorry but there really is no other word for it, it is quite clear you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

He is condemning "terrorists" for killing a handful of people who work for a corporate giant

So because the worked for BP the corporate giant they deserved to die?

What about my mum she works for the NHS, something of a corporate giant or my brother who works for RBS another corporate giant do they also deserve to die just because of who the work for.?

The above comment is quite frankly sick…

Him and his corrupt regime are systematically destroying everything good in this world

Am not his biggest fan but I wouldnt go that far…. We still have SANTA!!!!!!

and boris johnston

Up and down the country there are people, sick, disabled, single parents, even healthy, hard working people, all living in fear of becoming homeless

I am not!

As soon as people do attempt to do something outside the law, they are considered criminals

Yup well done, gold star, that’s the definition of a criminal…… but what’s your point?
edit on 20-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Yep, I completely agree. However I disagree that money itself is the root of all evil. Greed is the root of most evils. Money itself, when used responsibly, is a good system. However, when people let money rule their lives, and strive for more than they really need by any means necessary, thats when the problems start.

There is more than enough in this world for every person alive to live comfortably. It is disgusting how so few are obscenely rich while billions are in poverty.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I do not regret a word I wrote, and how do you intend on making me regret what I wrote?

If you play with fire, and you get burned, that's your own fault. If you work for a corrupt, immoral organisation, and actively destroy not only lives but also the environment for a living, then you deserve what you get when the backlash arrives.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
The entire system needs completely changing to properly restore power back to the people.

Exactly, but the problem is convincing those very people of the need to have power restored to them. Most don't give a fudge, hence why we have Governments who barely command support of 30% of the population, yet have massive majorities (see every Labour Government for example) because it's only the party faithful who go out and vote. If you want change, then you need to convince others.

As for your independents comment, every one I've ever seen in Parliament is never quiet and doesn't just sit on the back-benches. I am beginning to wonder if you even watch Parliamentary proceedings or are that clued up exactly how the system works in the first place. I don't mean that in nasty way, it is very common.

It's all very well moaning about it, but what are you actually going to do about it?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

So you’re saying that it’s those guys own fault they died, even though they were just doing a job like to put food on the table for their families, because you disagree with the company they chose to work for they deserved to die.

Dude that is just flat out wrong, you need to have a word with yourself.

No one ever deserves to die because their employer is Tesco and BP is no different.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Dude, get a grip. Without those very corporations, you would have nowhere near the life you currently hold dear to then claim they are destroying!

Those people were just normal Joe's, like you and me, working to pay the bills, provide for their kids and live a happy life, yet you think it acceptable for religious nutjobs (not freedom fighters - these were hardcore Jihadi's) to capture and execute them? You will quickly lose allies around here with that tone.

No Oil = no power/plastics/technology = primitives

Unless you have a solution?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

YES. It is entirely their own fault. Putting food on the table is no excuse. They have brains, they know who they work for, they know what they are doing. Doing it for money makes it even worse. If you cannot see how that is wrong, then it is YOU who needs to have a word with themselves.

Morals do not exist in the world of business.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I see where you are coming from, but we need to maintain a blanace. Oil and technology dependancy is doing more harm than good for the human race, and the environment. Is plastic the best idea? Look at how much packaging there is on consumer goods, and food. Its poisonous to the environment in most cases, and not all of it can be recycled.

Also the workers, they knew who they were working for. And why do you blindly believe they were religious jihadists? More likely they were fighting back against an invasion force who was trying to destroy THEIR way of life which they are entitled to, and we have been lied to yet again about them.

There are alternatives, both materials and energy sources, all being suppressed by the greedy oil giants, who have our governments at their command.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Without people to do the job that they were doing and without cooperation’s like BP your life would suck even more than it does now, no oil, no power what is you solution.

These men were ordinary guys, just like you and me they had a job to pay the bills and they provide a service to us the customer.

You think that by doing that their deaths are justifiable.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No it wouldn't. Without people giving them their power, they would be nothing, and the cleaner and safer alternatives would be given a fair go.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I do not believe that we are 'all screwed'. May I ask, even in your present mood, if you can envisage a solution to the current state of affairs?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Simple answer: no. I want to believe things will get better, but life keeps teaching me that hope is futile and there's only one direction for human nature, and this nation in particular, as long as it is unable to learn from its mistakes and cling onto apathy, false ideals and corrupt morals dictated to them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join