It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right now I think..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nicolas Cage is the man who's number is 666.

Reason: wrong gutfeeling. I like him. I used to think Albert Einstein was it too.

Greets, Angle.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

The s in Nicolas could stand for satan.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Nicholas Cage is going straight to hell for his garbage acting, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Nicolas Cage is the man who's number is 666.

Reason: wrong gutfeeling. I like him. I used to think Albert Einstein was it too.

Greets, Angle.

Since this isn't in a joke forum, are we to take it that you're serious?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Noone would've checked it in the jokesforum. Whom do you think his number is 666? I'm serious about me thinking it was Albert Einstein too. A. Schwarzenegger and S. Stallone too. Those my fantastic four of suspects. Since I'm using suspects, I'm not sure of anything.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Noone would've checked it in the jokesforum. Whom do you think his number is 666? I'm serious about me thinking it was Albert Einstein too. A. Schwarzenegger and S. Stallone too. Those my fantastic four of suspects. Since I'm using suspects, I'm not sure of anything.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

Any man who buys or sells wears the number of the beast.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Revelation 13: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

top topics

join