It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Space Station Through Telescope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Second attempt ISS (ZARYA) International Space Station Through Telescope.

Equipment 4" MTO11CA Russenton Telescope and Canon 550D in crop mode ( + Extra Zoom from video editor ) All hand tracked on tripod!!

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Didn't watch the whole thing, made me dizzy lol
But very cool nonetheless

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Now if I had to make a guess at what we are seeing

I would go with USS Enterprise

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchfull
Now if I had to make a guess at what we are seeing

I would go with USS Enterprise

If wishing made it so.....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Did anyone see that orb like object at 28 second ?

Just kidding....

Thanks for taking the time to make this little movie. It was fun.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Wow great video. Looks like the uss enterprise! I've never been able to spot it due to cloud and my poor skills

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
very cool OP
great tracking just by eye and hand

on a side note, i wonder how many will steel your video, and re-title it as a UFO
£5 says there will even be a thread posted on it here within the next day or two

edit on 20-1-2013 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Even though shaky, not bad, it is hard to get aligned in your scope, let alone get video. Good Job!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Thats cool man.. but next time, dont drink so much coffee before hand, may cut down on the shakes

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

No more zoom? No detail? why can´t we see the astrounauts through the windows. With todays tech, we certainly should be able too, since we can see wath everyone do at every shopping mall or atm 24/7 nowadays.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Bosb33r

No more zoom? No detail? why can´t we see the astrounauts through the windows. With todays tech, we certainly should be able too, since we can see wath everyone do at every shopping mall or atm 24/7 nowadays.

I'm not even gonna...
edit on 1/20/2013 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Pause at 1:21 for a fair amount of detail, showing the panels and such. Very cool video. I can't imagine the amount of patience and skill it must've taken to keep this in the viewfinder.

For those of you that want to see the ISS pass by, you can find out when it'll be visible from your area by visiting www.heavens-above.com.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looks like the USS Enterprise from down here...

Cool work.

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have a question maybe someone here can answer it since it is in regards to this thread.

I would like to buy a telescope to be able to see like the moon really well or the space station.. That video you posted is not high enough quality for what I want to see its just looks like a wavy white blob to me.. Obviously I dont expect to like see people inside but I would like to clearly see the moon..

Do they have these, and how much do they run, can someone give me some model numbers that I can look up prices?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

I like it, thanx

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

reply to post by Bosb33r

I'm not even gonna...

LOL I feel ya...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gu1tarJohn

Originally posted by impaired

reply to post by Bosb33r

I'm not even gonna...

LOL I feel ya...

No guys you don´t get it. We need to shoot these amateurs down so that the experts emerge. That is the way they will strive to become better, to get them a new target(Astronauts in windows coming next). You gotta have a vision of a better tomorrow or you will succumb today.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hmm, cool video, I wonder if I could see it with my little Wal-Mart Telstar. I doubt it though, it's really only good at seeing craters on the moon, which is still a good time for me!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What sort of gear were you using? It must have been a nightmare keeping track of that. Very well done indeed Congratulations friend!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks all for watching and the great comments!!

The Telescope what i use on the the movie is a small one 4" focal length of 1000mm ( MTO11CA or Russenton)
And with use of the crop movie function from the Canon 550D, otherwise you will see only a little star passing by on your screen!

This is a hard target for imaging very very Fast

I also like plane spotting in the sky also very hard to do!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join