It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for the coming World Conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

If I'm not mistaken,this goes in to hyper drive this week OP? The language is there, and the oppertunity to manipulate and sieze it this week has never been higher.We had a slight taste of it in the past 24 hrs and the next will be telling.If they play this card we will be at a point of no return.I will say this a lot will for the one who didn't. To know the future look to the past.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

I think it is brilliant, well done, edmc, although I don't expect praise is what you were after. Like you said it fits like a mask, impossible to rally against but one question if you will:

What makes you so sure that it is a conspiracy? What is there about it that everyone should be afraid of exactly? A conspiracy to win complete abeyance? To what end? It wont put a stop to the vigilant. It wont really disempower us unless it stays true to its promise and wouldn't that be a good thing for everyone?

S&F,

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2
Question is - are you against it?

Coming from those jerk offs, yes I'm against it.

World Peace and Security?

Wont happen in my lifetime.

If not then what??

I don't know but I don't trust that organisation.

What can rally the world to unite under a banner such as ...

bs and more bs

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't know why but your banner made me think of that creepy Rockefeller foundation scenario for the word pdf thing they came out with. Chalked full of the NWO bullsh**

Rockefeller foundation creepy

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Its the raising of vibration which is gives which is a sort of encryption key to unlock a bit more of reality.
Basically it is our DNA that is now fully integrating two opposite ''langueges" or codes as you will to unlock the door to a new reality.Male and female energy that creates a child so to speak.

When this occurs we realize that we were ''dead' when we thought we were alive and that bull# about reality and all ythe negative things we saw was coming out of us as we our vibration ws to low. It is a process we had to go through to expose all the negative and weak spots that we have. This is due to the not fully integrated opposites which if they oppose each other forcefully can create havoc in your own reality which is quite evident in this one, this is greatly due to deep rooted fear accumalated through eons of incarnations. Due to the new energy there will be more harmony as communications between the two opposites will improve drastically and the fear will melt away which will be the start of the golden age.

But make no mistake about it, our consciouness will change our perception of reality drastically as the outer world becomes our inner world. The eternal dance bewteen male and female constantly shaping and improving the inner and outer worlds.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Look at the posted dates on these images:

Why so many apologies all across the nation? And televised? From a number of people?
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

This is that classical error when you meant to write something else, but what was really on your
mind ended up coming out instead. I do it occasionally like most people do.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

Any rouge Nation will be put on notice - support this BANNER or else...

Phew, just the rouge ones.

The rogue ones will be fine then?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

That BANNER is no other than this: "P.....S" ... once the wrinkles are ironed out....

ain't nobody ironing the wrinkles out of my "P.....S".

any chance your "banner" flies on a "flagpole"?

...tip yer waiter everyone, goodnight!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by edmc^2

If you are talking about The Second Coming, then i would gladly welcome that. If TPTB pull off a fake stunt like that it would be hilarious to watch every mindless fool bow down to some normal person with magic tricks.

Isn't that happening already, what with the media and celebrity culture?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Go to this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This talks about the conspiracy you are talking about.

In the book "The Kite Runner" the Taliban use 'Peace and Security' to
implement martial law across their nation.

Obama's administration must be stopped, and his master's behind his
presidency.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
“For when they shall say, peace and security; then shall sudden destruction come upon them, as the pains upon her that is with child, and they shall not escape.” -1 Thessalonians 5:3

Believing the UN for peace and security is like believing Obama for change.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Alfred!....I have managed to track the riddler's location to ATS...Im using the Bat-Decoder to solve the riddle......contact Gordon tell him this will be over soon......

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Even my mouse sighed after I clicked this thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sounds like peace through tyranny. Peace just because no one has the power to oppose it...Which is worse than war. This movie describes it best:

And that's why i'd always oppose such an obvious and evil agenda. Too bad 99.99% really won't think about it and won't ever say to themselves "Wait, what about freedom? there's something wrong here".

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
reply to post by edmc^2

I think it is brilliant, well done, edmc, although I don't expect praise is what you were after. Like you said it fits like a mask, impossible to rally against but one question if you will:

What makes you so sure that it is a conspiracy? What is there about it that everyone should be afraid of exactly? A conspiracy to win complete abeyance? To what end? It wont put a stop to the vigilant. It wont really disempower us unless it stays true to its promise and wouldn't that be a good thing for everyone?

S&F,

It's a conspiracy alright because like I said in the op - it's not real. They don't have the real power to achieve such impossible task. But what they can do is get more power for themselves to control the masses. Once the Nations agree to this, the citizenry of that nation will have given up their freedom - in the name of P&S. it starts from the small stuff then to other things. Finally you wake up one morning your freedom is gone.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC

“For when they shall say, peace and security; then shall sudden destruction come upon them, as the pains upon her that is with child, and they shall not escape.” -1 Thessalonians 5:3

Believing the UN for peace and security is like believing Obama for change.

Yet many took the "change" hook line and sinker.

"Change" is a powerful word but "world peace and security" is diabolical in that it will grab the entire worlds attention - hook line and sinker.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Even my mouse sighed after I clicked this thread.

Your not payin attention my friend.

If you think this is a twaddle - think again cuz by the time you realized it ...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Severin
I'm pretty sure this is the image you used...

Now to decode:

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

(in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates. )”

thinkexist.com...
edit on 20-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by Severin
I'm pretty sure this is the image you used...

Now to decode:

War is Peace

Freedom is Slavery

Ignorance is Strength

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

(in an address to the Bilderberger organization meeting at Evian, France, on May 21, 1991. As transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates. )”

thinkexist.com...
edit on 20-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

Excellent observation. The idea is already there and the scary part is, people are NOW getting conditioned to accept it. Circumstances beyond everyone's control is driving the situation towards that goal. Like mentioned in your article, people will not only welcome it but will demand it. TPTB will be most happy to give - but - for a price.

Are you willing to get everyones phones tapped if it will prevent another 911?

What say you?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by edmc^2

If I'm not mistaken,this goes in to hyper drive this week OP? The language is there, and the oppertunity to manipulate and sieze it this week has never been higher.We had a slight taste of it in the past 24 hrs and the next will be telling.If they play this card we will be at a point of no return.I will say this a lot will for the one who didn't. To know the future look to the past.

Thanks Zodiak for the heads up. I'll keep my eye on this - see what comes about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join