It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ready for the coming World Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Typical, making a cryptic thread only to reply for the first few minutes then leaving to let the members sit and figure it out. You will just be happy when in the morning this thread has way more S&Fs

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Does it contain the words, 'we must'?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm getting tired frankly of being called off my rocker for referring to Altamont and Woodstock constantly. This is exactly what this is all about.

There's a lot of noise. And I'm pretty sure I figured out where it's coming from.
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
reply to post by edmc^2

Typical, making a cryptic thread only to reply for the first few minutes then leaving to let the members sit and figure it out. You will just be happy when in the morning this thread has way more S&Fs

K-- couple more min to spare before I hit the sack...

btw - not after S&Fs - just a conversation.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The establishment of global governance in the face of invasion from alien beings
wearing gimp masks

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

Does it contain the words, 'we must'?

nope...but "we must" for what?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Being extremely cryptic and telling us to try harder while feeding us clues is not a "conversation".

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
The establishment of global governance in the face of invasion from alien beings
wearing gimp masks

not global governance...both the powerful and the weak can and will willingly support it. alien beings will not even do it if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is the image you used...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Here goes my last guess! PLAGUES! with the threat of death everyone would be forced to be vaccinated once they found a cure. With all this flu hype going around that may be the building up. I myself wouldn't be vaccination. Have never had a flu shot and have never caught the flu or even been ill at all in my short life. Its all mind over matter.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Severin

BRAVO MY FRIEND!!! Bravo!

What say you though?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

If thats what it is, i won't accept it because i think its impossible for our leaders to give us peace and that includes the United Nations.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

Well, its a huge site with a lot of resources so I'll have to do a bit of reading first!!

Link for everyone... UN: Peace and security

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

If thats what it is, i won't accept it because i think its impossible for our leaders to give us peace and that includes the United Nations.

That's why it's a conspiracy.

Question is - are you against it?

World Peace and Security?

If not then what??

What can rally the world to unite under a banner such as ...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

It his a no brainer that the UN has been a tool for the NWO since its start. The name even implies that nations will become one. The OP is trying to give us the clue as to how the UN will unite the world, if he is even telling the truth.....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm not against the terms peace and security I am against ambiguous statements. Because that's exactly what it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

Originally posted by LeLeu
wearing gimp masks

not global governance...both the powerful and the weak can and will willingly support it. alien beings will not even do it if you ask me.

Well, I was kind of hoping

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
I'm not against the terms peace and security I am against ambiguous statements. Because that's exactly what it is.

Like I said - who will be against it?

if you think bout it ... it's already moving that direction...

“We seek a treaty that contributes to international security by fighting illicit arms trafficking and proliferation, protects the sovereign right of states to conduct legitimate arms trade, and meets the concerns that we have been articulating throughout. We will not accept any treaty that infringes on the constitutional rights of our citizens to bear arms.” Read more: godfatherpolitics.com...

U.N. arms treaty won’t infringe on Second Amendment rights, Heritage scholar says

next...who will control the internet?

for what purpose?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
From their site...

The world is changing, and with it the demands on the United Nations. The UN provides a unique platform for international action. It offers unparalleled legitimacy for global engagement, owing to its universal membership; its inclusive decision-making processes; its unequalled reach; and its ability to provide critical services that are essential to international peace, security, stability and prosperity.

hmm. Thats a bit worrying.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

I hope you are not speaking for me.. The only banner I can get behind is my name, and Love. Not even life do I always support.. Sometimes I don't even support my name, as it is reference to a body..

Are you not describing me?

I will fight against this I think.

Call me a separatist. OR call me the one.

hahahaha...

edit on 1/20/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join