It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 injured after firearms go off at Ohio, N.C., Indiana gun shows (and so it continues)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

(CNN) -- At least five people -- three in North Carolina, one in Indiana and one in Ohio -- were injured after weapons went off at gun shows Saturday, officials said, at a time when there's been renewed discussion about private gun sales at such shows.

I'm not a big fan of minimal posts but I don't know what more needs to be said on this one.
It is so painfully obvious to me what is going on that to spell it out is actually quite insulting at this point.
It will continue and continue until they get what they want, you realize this don't you?

Coincidence this, coincidence that.
Always, always, always, with the coincidences.
THREE GOD DAMNED GUN SHOWS IN ONE DAY!?!?!?!
WOW, that is SO unfortunate.
We had better ban...............?

Anyone?
Anyone? Bueller?

And ALWAYS innocent law abiding civilians have to give up their rights whenever these coincidences happen?

Keep watching, you'll see. They'll happen again within a few weeks.
More negative press about guns.
More stories which keep popping up letting us all know just how dangerous guns are.

How anyone at this point can not see what is going on is beyond me at this point.
You are willfully ignorant and will pay dearly for your ignorance.

Link
edit on 20-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
What I got out of this?

"I want to emphasize that this is an accident," Keith said.

The shooting prompted police to ban any private gun sales

Yeah....I see.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The shooting prompted police to ban any private gun sales

Solution!!

anyone know what the problem and then the reaction was???

Come on man, the tactics being used are beyond rediculous at this point.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Starting to get scary, that's for sure.

Accidents happen daily. Wonder when they start banning driving..........

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It is not like it hasn't ever happened before. Out of thousands of guns shows a year with millions of people participating there are bound to be a few dumb-asses.

Only thing different is it is in the NATIONAL news to promote their gun-control agenda. Nobody gave two-#s when gun show accidents happened before the election as they didn't want "gun control" to spoil O's chances of re-election.

You will have the anti gun nuts and foreigners commenting soon but really, nobody made a big deal when a 4 year old kid got grazed earlier this year because the hypocritical media didn't want to make a big deal about it and have it impact the election.

djournal.com... _left

Or the fool who blew off part of his own hand

www.wcnc.com...

Or the fool who shot himself in the leg
chronicle.augusta.com...

Or the 2nd fool in GA to shoot himself in the Leg a few weeks later

www.wtoc.com...

Or this other fool who blew off part of his own hand in Knoxville
www.wbir.com...

Moron in Illinois
centralillinoisproud.com...

Nothing to see here - Oh Wait, it is gun control agenda year, any and all firearm accidents make national news!

Yes, national freeking news hysteria.

There are tens of THOUSANDS of accidenal stabbings each year by Professional Healthcare workers alone. Should we post those daily on national news to outlaw pointy objects as surely Doctors and nurses cannot be trusted.

www2.canada.com...

Pamela Fayerman, Vancouver Sun Published: Thursday, January 26, 2012 Five thousand health professionals, including hundreds of nurses and doctors in operating rooms, are stabbed by sharp medical instruments each year in B.C. All stab wounds put health professionals at risk of contracting potentially deadly infections like HIV or hepatitis B and C from patients. About 30 other blood-borne diseases can also be contracted.

edit on 20-1-2013 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2013 by infolurker because: correct content

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If this isnt a conspiracy and is just an accident.............................LMFAO

I cant think of anything more poetic, A gun accidently fires and hits 5 guns nuts at a gun show

The people who were hit would be part of the "guns are perfectly safe" crowd and since no one died, Sorry but this is funny as S***

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
media misrepresentation or gross over-interpretation

for the political agenda...

edit on 20/1/2013 by Thurisaz because: disinformation sux

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A simple google search tells the truth

gunappreciationday.com...

What happens when you get a bunch of over zealous gun nuts together? Accidents.But nice try to spin it into something else though. Conspiracy? None here dude.

ETA : My link is to point out that this was a national thing going on.There's bound to be a few accidents.The media doesn't need to make them up.

edit on 20-1-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

omg I am a littlle concerned because I have a warehouse lingerie outlet sale to go to soon..

hope one of the g-strings doesn't choke all of us bargain hunters

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

An article I read stated that a Deputy Sheriff fired the shot at one of the shows. So I guess the police need to give up their guns.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Bill Maher: You Have No Rights Left to Protect with Your Guns

TextBill Maher is clearly anti-gun, but he makes several worthwhile points in this video that break political boundaries. He points out how liberals have allowed Obama to strip just as many rights as Bush did, and how conservatives just bought guns while this was going on instead of doing something useful to protect their rights. Now, there are no rights left to defend, he opines.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Wrong. A retired sheriff was hit. Look up some facts before you spout off at the mouth,just saying

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Entrance to a gun show? 20 Dollars.

Injury sustained at a gun show? 4,000.00 dollars.

Politicising accidents? Priceless.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."
-Obama Administration motto

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
If this isnt a conspiracy and is just an accident.............................LMFAO

I cant think of anything more poetic, A gun accidently fires and hits 5 guns nuts at a gun show

The people who were hit would be part of the "guns are perfectly safe" crowd and since no one died, Sorry but this is funny as S***

How are they "gun nuts"?
Just because you go to a gun show suddenly makes you a "gun nut"?
Here's what I know.
Your statement was pure ignorance and inflammitory trolling.
You are outing yourself when you make such statements.
You are allowing ALL of us to see just how your mind works.

To make such a statement tells the average, critically thinking ADULT everything they need to know about you.

It is one thing to not like guns and I can respect that.
It is one think to resent the second ammendment, I DO NOT get that but can respect your right to have your opinion on that.
It is quite another to insinuate that, because a person was at a gun show, it makes them a "gun nut".

Thank you for taking the time to out yourself for being under 18 or completely childish, insecure, and willfully ignorant of the facts.

BTW, it didn't take long for one of you to show up did it?
Damn you guys are quick.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Entrance to a gun show? 20 Dollars.

Injury sustained at a gun show? 4,000.00 dollars.

Politicising accidents? Priceless.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."
-Obama Administration motto

You selling T-Shirts at the Next gun show?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Lighten up a bit dude.

Its funny, if you cant see the amusing irony in the situation I feel sorry for you.

But yeah I dont like guns so I must be a troll.

Gun nuts really are simple simple people

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by XXX777

Wrong. A retired sheriff was hit. Look up some facts before you spout off at the mouth,just saying

Wow. I'm not having a good day.

Listen to me.... I just looked at my internet history..... at 3:45PM Saturday January 19, I viewed a page titled "2 Injured At Gun Show'' and clearly remember it stating that a Deputy Sheriff working the entrance was inspecting the gun and accidentally discharged it. The page has since been changed. It now shows an article stating 3 Injured At Gun Show and it says no member of law enforcement had possession of the weapon at the time it was discharged. So there. We can both stand corrected. I know what I read. I know what you have read, and I have read the updated article also. Obviously the mainstream media just publish any old rumor as quickly as they hear it.

It stands to reason that the mainstream media can't be trusted.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Gun nuts really are simple simple people

Its a simple right to bear arms, that MANY don't understand.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

"The right to bear arms shall NOT BE INFRINGED"

So according to the founding fathers, psychos and mentally unstable people are having their rights infringed when access to guns is denied them.

How do you feel about this?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

How do you feel about this?

I feel you're classifying ANYONE you think that owns a gun, as mentally unstable or psychos.

Is this your professional opinion?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join