It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I don't want to talk about but will!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
*** KNOCK IT OFF ****

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
... "The Rise and Fall of the ...
This scared me so bad I instantly woke up.

The other dream had nothing to do with the presidency.
I have tried to forget it but the fear keeps cropping up - what if this dream was a true prophetic dream?

If you've heard of the book "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" or other books that begin like that title ... does that help you match any dream symbols?

You mentioned "scared" and "fear". One of many things our dreams do for us is that they help us with fear or other emotions we are struggling with. The concepts of fear for example ... will be replaced with a symbol of some sort. Our subconscious mind is literal and it sometimes draws us a weird picture of things that don't have a picture (like fear).

Ask yourself what you fear ... then ask again if you are afraid Obama will ... (X, Y, Z - only YOU can fill in the variables here as it's your own, unique subconscious.)

If it's prophetic in any way ... well, there's nothing you can do as there's insufficient material to work with. Most important, a time frame is missing.

edit on 20/1/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's funny because I had a presidential dream two nights this week, one of those being this morning. However, details on today's is fuzzy. The one earlier in the week had to do with terrorists.

In my dream, gun banning had already happened. It was more like gun confiscation, really. It was a non-issue, however, because it was a long-done thing. I'm in a park that looks like it is pretty urban. Not a kids' park, but a park where people picnic, jog, etc. There was a fountain in the middle of a grass "median", for lack of a better word, and a very wide sidewalk on each side. Anyway, a group of "terrorists" comes running through the park. What was weird is that they were stereotypical representations of what terrorists are "supposed" to look like in the u.s., middle=-eastern, with their heads wrapped in white cloth. They had loose-fitting linen shirts & pants on, white & white & beige. Their faces were draped with the same white cloth, which I thought was weird, don't women usually cover their faces? With black cloth? Regardless, they were running through this park with huge guns, trying to get noticed, yet not really doing anything. It seemed like a staged event, since they were so stereotypical, they were almost like caricatures of real people. Anyway, people started panicking, and people were shouting, "But now what do we do because of what the president did with guns?". At that point, I realized that this was all a con. These weren't really terrorists, but people wanting us to believe they were terrorists. In my dream, I understood that the whole 9/11 business was the beginning of no guns here, using the terrorists as a reason to scare us into allowing certain rights to be infringed on. When the guns were taken away, the "terrorists" would return to finish us off, since we didn't have weapons to defend ourselves with in an on-foot, town-by-town, city-by-city "invasion'. Please notice how loosely I use some of these terms, which is why they're in parentheses.

The gist I got from it is that there weren't real terrorists involved, but something would go down after anti-gun laws had been passed, something handed down from the White House. Everything is staged and methodical and there isn't really much anyone can do about it. Anyway, that's my dream.

<< 1  2   >>

join