It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I don't want to talk about but will!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by garygnu

Well, the gun issue was building since the Colorado shooting. I think that your dream could very well turn out to be prophetic. All president's put a bulls-eye on their back once they take office. The name of that president doesn't matter much, because the threat remains constant with each one. I was shocked that both Bush's made it out of office without any extra holes added to his body. (Thank goodness.) Poor Regan. Secret service must of sucked back then.

See what I mean? We all know, Obama included, his life will be told and retold for many generations to come. He made history and history will speak of him for as long as we're around to remember it. So I think your dream is spot on, but only you will know in the years to come if your dream was a glimpse into your own future. (And trust, that's for your own validation, because no one else will believe it, because it didn't happen to them!) Write the dream down and stick it in your slush pile, and don't be surprised if it resurfaces out of your pile right about the time a documentary is made that is similar to the one you dreamed of so long ago. Who knows, maybe your the one who will make that documentary!

Happy Dreams
Cirque

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

You just keep saying things. All of you.

"A threat remains with each president."

Why? Why do you think? Do you think maybe they had an agenda after
1970 that had needed "tweaking" in order to fulfill other political obligations?

No, I'm probably just crazy right?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by garygnu

Don't sell yourself short on the prophecy yet. Don't forget Obama himself loves to draw parallel's between his "idol" Lincoln and himself...Possibly self fulfilling prophecy? Thank you for sharing you dream with us. S&F

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by streetfightingman

That video really did make me laugh, that guy was out of his face

Please tell me that is not why you believe that Obama IS Osama

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by streetfightingman
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

You just keep saying things. All of you.

Um... It's a forum board...to say things on.

As to the rest of your post, I don't know if your crazy or not. I'd wager on not, but heck I'm an optimist.

Of course I believe there are agenda's and dangers and mysteries in the upper echelons of our government and society. Why would I lurk about a site such as this if I didn't? Well that and I love the creative mind. No better place to witness it then here on ATS.

Obama steps out of line, we will be seeing another assassination attempt like that on Lincoln and Kennedy. They didn't fall in line and they died for it. But it appears to me, as though Obama has no problem falling in line with the agenda, rather than fighting for the people. So I think he's pretty safe. I think he will be alive and well watching the documentaries made of him after his presidency is over with pomp and pride. Hopefully with a bouncy happy grandchild on his knee.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes I do. Now tell me why you think he isn't.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Because Osama is no Obama

The very fact that you need someone to explain why that is worrying.

I am not going to waste any time in explaining to you why you are wrong because quite frankly I don’t think I am stupid enough to be able to explain it to you on your level.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well then don't waste any time making blatant accusations either. Or my time,
or anyone's time. Because if that's your goal, then maybe you are stupid.
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

No. I have referred to many other sources, in many videos, in many threads.

Care to elaborate? How I am using myself specifically as a source of information?

P.S. Having a large post count isn't intimidating.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Right. Which is why we need to share this video, which is a conclusive theory backed by
substantial evidence; with our friends and family and local law authorities.

So that the appropriate actions can be taken to mitigate this travesty. Now and in the future.
-not my dancing, the fact that we have actual dictators in political positions and have had them
since the 1960's. And yes, maybe now would be a good time to do something about it.

Like say, oh I dunno, arrest people for breaking the laws.

We need state and local law investigators. No I don't have access to the NYT Archives,
and I also don't have CIA Access.

Need I say more?
edit on 20-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: truth

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hmm.. The only POTUS able to capture Osama. Odd isn't it? And now what terror are we still facing?
I thought he caught Bin Laden.

Of course Osama would agree with Obama on appeasement. Obama is Osama.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Would you have said that Bush was bin Laden if he caught Bin Laden?

Ohhh and I can tell when someone is under the influence and when someone is not.

I will drop that though because I know it can lead to bans and such on ATS so ok I am sorry for those comments

But you still haven’t proved that Obama is Osama.

edit on 20-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Under the influence? Is this relevant to any of the information I've provided?

Anyways,

No. I wouldn't have. Because common sense would have governed that Bush is White.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I can't prove it. I have to have official CIA documents. I can only give you this image which provoked me:

I'm getting tired of copying and pasting the same information for you guys all the time.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So when i ask you if you would have accused Bush of being Osama you say this

No. I wouldn't have. Because common sense would have governed that Bush is White.

So the only reason you are suggesting that Osama is Obama is because Obama is also brown.

Is that not a little bit racis…..

Ahhh never mind.

If you have any solid proof that Obama is Osama then please post it but if you’re just going to keep babbling on about your video then don’t bother, ATS is not advert for your YouTube channel.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well just because some random member said back in 09’ that Obama would kill Osama does not mean Osama Is Obama that proves nothing.

Who even made that prediction.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join