It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Gold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Lots of discussion about German Gold lately and the Germans wanting their Gold back from the Private NY Federal Reserve Bank. Been following Max Keiser for a long time now and think his broadcast on 1/19/13 sums up the issue clearly & succinctly.

The Germans asking for their Gold back is clearly the 1st shot in a Global Currency War.

As Gerald Celente says "1st comes the Trade Wars, than comes the Currency Wars and finally comes real Wars."

imo - when this all shakes out if your not in physical gold & silver....don't say you have not been warned its like 13 minutes out of your life & could change it forever. Cause when the Fiat Currency Dam bursts the last thing you want to be in is paper currency, paper stocks, paper bonds cause they won't be worth the paper they are printed on.

Good Luck

Max Keiser - Episode 395
edit on 20-1-2013 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

LOL!!!
What gold??
No really, we gonna find out pretty soon how much gold we do not have.
Germans gonna be a bit put off I'd imagine too.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
To quote Mike Maloney:

"If you cannot touch it then you don't own it."

A good video to watch for those that want to protect themselves from the mayhem ahead:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Would just say watch video & keep in mind that the Gold in the NY Federal Reserve Bank is not owned by the US Treasury it is owned by a Private Corporation - The US Private Federal Reserve Bank.

Is it sinking in yet?

A Private Corporation owns you - with Private Global Stockholders....and you can't be a stockholder!

“Give me control of a nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws.”
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.”
Andrew Jackson

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
Henry Ford

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I like my grandfathers will fight Germany in the best we know how...DANCE!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
When you see Ben Bernanke speaking on TV - he is not a US Government Official. He works for a Private Corporation that will not be audited by the US Congress - their books are closed.

See Ron Paul - he asked for a simple audit of this Private Corporation just to see the their books cause they only control the life of every US Citizen & they told him to pound salt.

It's absolute insanity we as US Taxpayers put up with this crap & yes the Enforcement Arm of this Private Corporation is the IRS...its just crazy.

Once the truth comes out about the Federal Reserve Bank - it's over...they have been ripping you off for a 100 years now & it's not alot of people maybe 15 or 20 families. worldwide.

Educate yourself - the US Congress was meant to print US Currency not a Private Corporation.

Peace

I mean the US Federal Reserve Bank is about as Federal as Federal Express...just cause it's in their name doesn't make it so.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
The Germans asking for their Gold back is clearly the 1st shot in a Global Currency War.

Are you kidding? Germany asking for her very own Gold back is the 1st shot?
What kind of twisted reality are you living in?

If this is really economic warfare, don't you think the 1st shot was the GFC?
And where did the GFC originate, which plunged the whole #ing world into financial chaos?

Germany didn't force the U.S. to lose control over the FED, to fractionalise the USD or, as suspected now, to fractionalise the gold reserves which were entrusted to your care.

It's not our fault you suck. Now we have to deal with it and so do you.

The world is heading towards a multi-currency reserve system now (with courtesy of the U.S.), so Germany's preparations are absolutely reasonable and necessary.
edit on 20-1-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Huh...just watch the damn video.

It's saying Germany should not walk they should run to get their Gold back from the US.

Just watch the video there - Mr. Internet Twisted Tough Guy...lol

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I'm just saying Germany didn't cause the current financial situation, neither in the U.S. nor globaly we're just dealing with it appropriately.
If there is a Global Currency War, we sure didn't start it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join