It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook video shows adults attacking 12-year-old girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
hi all

Wow adults beating up a damm 12 year old girl.. I think they both need to go to jail along with whoever was filming it..

What makes you beat up a 12 year old.. 12..? I know if this was my kid I would be lookin for a liitle payback..

theres a video at the link, I couldnt get to embed can someone post it fo rme please...

www.rawstory.com...
ktla.com...

The mother of a 12-year-old California girl is demanding justice after video surfaced of her daughter being beaten up not just by a fellow student, but two adults.

“I’m beyond mad,” the girl’s mother told KTLA-TV on Saturday. “I just see red. Everything you see in the video is like a hate crime.”

According to the station, the girl, identified by her first name, Tia, and another female student had planned to settle their existing differences in a fistfight near Dana Middle School in San Pedro, California.

]
edit on 19-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Call me a softy but I'm of the opinion that they ought to just brand their foreheads with "dumbbleep" break their arms and legs and tell them they're free to go , along with a stern warning that if they ever do it again they'll have to get ugly on them .

I'm ordinarily anti-torture and inhumane treatment , but when comes to people like that I figure you can cut loose a little . I loose almost all tolerance when it comes to creatures who hurt children, the elderly , women and animals , in that order .

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thudpuddy

lol..yep they are truly the worst kind of people.. I mean the adults are suppose stop it or at least ref it so no one gets hurt bad...

But you cant just beat up kids... 12 year old kids.. middle schoolers wtf...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm impressed by her resolve and attitude about it. She held her own, considering!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

What a fine role model these adults make.

What is with people any more where the only way to communicate is by fighting?
And for 2 adults to gang up on a 12 yr.old? That is just insane...what were they thinking?

I think we have lost our morals and respect for one another.
And the ones that used to be bullies in school are now grown up and even though they are adults, still act out through violence.
Not only do they need jail time but also some serious therapy. Anger management.....

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

And I just watched an advert telling me how cool california is !
These people are just screaming out for vigilanty justice, see how they like it

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
here is the youtube video

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That's a big 12 year old...I was thinking that was a person holding the 12 year old in their arms on the ground. Turns out, that's the 12 year old...Disturbing situation...

top topics

join