It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ImThinking Obama Is Mad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The national debt of the USA stands at $16.4 Trillion
To let you understand how bad that is, you thought spending was out of control with Bush when it was at $5 Trillion.

Obama is spending like money was going out of fashion, Bush spent like it was going out of fashion but Obama is spending in a month what Bush spent in a year.

I have to ask this question and I'm serious' " Are you sure Obama is American and has your country's best interest at heart, from where I'm standing it looks as though he hates America and is determined to destroy it.

When his time is up (if he does not scamper first) Voting will be the last thing on Americans minds and you might have went past caring and using all your energy just to survive

Once you hit $20 Trillion America is finished, your kids you Grand kids and their Grand kids will be paying this forever.

$16 Trillion Dollar is an amazing amount of money and I cant see where the USA could even get $1 trillion to pay back in my lifetime

www.usdebtclock.org...

I have not got the answer but neither do the idiots that got you into this mess, and that could be the reason for all the clamp downs on rights such as protests and guns etc, because once this really sinks in what they have done with all you tax dollars now and in the future and show you all that's left is debt bills owed around the world.

I think you will lynch them all from the nearest tree.

Its like someone robbing your house and setting fire to it leaving you with nothing, then the same person robs you kids house then they rob your grand kids house and your great grand kids house.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's not just the US, its happening all around the world, its all part of THE plan.

When we're all on our knees they'll offer the solution - Credits!!

If you conform you'll be given credits and will be able to swap them for monsanto's frankenstien food. If you wont conform, you wont get credits and will starve.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
It's not just the US, its happening all around the world, its all part of THE plan.

If you conform you'll be given credits and will be able to swap them for monsanto's frankenstien food. If you wont conform, you wont get credits and will starve.

Suggestion: buy a fishing rod and net and a dingy with oars you won't starve or have to worry about anything except what kind of fish is that.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

According to our dear president, 'We don't have a spending problem'. Yeah right.......

I have never seen such chaos as it is now in our country.

And between Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Boehner, and of course we can't leave out Obama, this country is headed into the toilet.
[Hence why I think term limits need to be set for congress/senate]

Nothing will change until we clean house literally and elect all new people into office.
Time to "take out the trash" so to speak.

As far as our debt limit goes, it's scary as hell and pisses me off at their lack of communication and unwillingness to work together.
They act more like immature kids than responsible adults IMO....

link   

Well in the Uk we have got it under control' but a lot of hardship is being felt as we stop this debt although it will stiil climb by a couple of billion £s till 2015, but spending has been cut and retirement ages increased,
One of the cuts this week was copper wages for new coppers will have their wage cut by £4000, we are cuuting benefits and aim to save a couple of billion from disabled cuts.

Shutting down hospitals is another move.

But the USA just seems to be spending more and its not billions its trillions.

link   
The thing is it really is just paper....
the reason none of the politicians care is because they know it doesn't really matter.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Are you sure Obama is American and has your country's best interest at heart

If he didn't, we'd all be in soup kitchens right now.

You should be placing the blame where it belongs- on the corporations and wealthy elites that banktupted America and forced Obama to spend tons of money to keep us out of the poorhouse.

I swear, Republicans are always backwards in every way.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I don't know if I believe all of that, but if it comes true, then well I would rather eat worms and crickets. Termites are very nutritious, too. I'm not saying I would want to do it, but you got to do what you got to do.
Either way, my theory is that Obama is tearing down the nation to create a new communist one. Many have claimed that he has wanted this, and I believe it. We will soon become like China, where people are harvested for organs when they speak out against the government or study the Bible in the privacy of their own homes. Not that anyone on this site would mind the killing of Christians

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
reply to post by pavmas

According to our dear president, 'We don't have a spending problem'. Yeah right.......

I have never seen such chaos as it is now in our country.

And between Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Boehner, and of course we can't leave out Obama, this country is headed into the toilet.
[Hence why I think term limits need to be set for congress/senate]

Nothing will change until we clean house literally and elect all new people into office.
Time to "take out the trash" so to speak.

As far as our debt limit goes, it's scary as hell and pisses me off at their lack of communication and unwillingness to work together.
They act more like immature kids than responsible adults IMO....

I think the only answer is for each state to pull away from the Union and take care of its self with the best heads in each community running things, and do away with Washington, this Washington is like the EU, a big fat cash cow.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I'm thinking that he should be impeached. Should have happened a long time ago...specificallt with Operation Fast and Furious and is hampering at the executive level of the investigation.

But I am also realistic enough to know that will not happen. Can't impeach the first black president now can we? That would not be cool. Regardless of the damage he is inflicting upon this Nation.

Personally, I could care less about his race, it's his policies that I oppose.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Well in the Uk we have got it under control' but a lot of hardship is being felt as we stop this debt although it will stiil climb by a couple of billion £s till 2015, but spending has been cut and retirement ages increased,
One of the cuts this week was copper wages for new coppers will have their wage cut by £4000, we are cuuting benefits and aim to save a couple of billion from disabled cuts.

lol think again... Next to no cuts have been made yet and we are currently over spending by 80 billion per year. Even after all the cuts planned (which have not come into effect yet) we will still be over spending by around 70 billion per year.

I can quantify this for you, because obviously you know nothing.

America is currently overspending over 1 trillion per year which is around 650 billion.. we are overspending around 80 billion.. 80 is 1/8th of 650..

The UK economy is also around 1/7th the size of America's.

Relatively we are right now overspending just as bad as America is.

So, tell me again how we have it under control?
edit on 19-1-2013 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by pavmas

I'm thinking that he should be impeached. Should have happened a long time ago...specificallt with Operation Fast and Furious and is hampering at the executive level of the investigation.

But I am also realistic enough to know that will not happen. Can't impeach the first black president now can we? That would not be cool. Regardless of the damage he is inflicting upon this Nation.

Hell, you can't even disagree with his policies with out being called a racist.

He has very poor leadership skills IMO. [although he likes making history]
I just hope our country can make it through these next 4 years.

edit on 19-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

Are you sure Obama is American and has your country's best interest at heart

If he didn't, we'd all be in soup kitchens right now.

You should be placing the blame where it belongs- on the corporations and wealthy elites that banktupted America and forced Obama to spend tons of money to keep us out of the poorhouse.

I swear, Republicans are always backwards in every way.

Oh come on' basic maths teach you not to buy groceries on your credit card because next year you will be even poorer.

A government has no right taking on debt that future generations, if thats this case and taking on debt is stopping you starving then you bring in emergency plans.

Such as cut benefits and cut the costs to people on benfits such as tell walmart, phone companies etc etc that it is against the law to make profit on people receiving government handouts, that would cut borrowing.

And then bring all you soldiers back home and have them farm creating food and building houses, that way in a few years a person that needs assistance will have a roof over their head and have food till they get themselves together and the government will not need borrow in future generations names.

i dont think they want to solve the problem or are to stupid to stop this debt spiraling out of control.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I am sure the President of the United States has our nations country in his best interest.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by pavmas

Notice how the tragic school shooting has shifted the focus from the Benghazi scandal to gun control in 6.0 seconds..... amazing. But not surprising.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse

lol think again... Next to no cuts have been made yet and we are currently over spending by 80 billion per year. Even after all the cuts planned (which have not come into effect yet) we will still be over spending by around 70 billion per year.

America is currently overspending over 1 trillion per year which is around 650 billion.. we are overspending around 80 billion.. 80 is 1/8th the of 650..

The debt owed by each household in the UK is £30,000 occording to the taxpayers alliance, in the USA it is more than double that at $159,000

The Uk has cut family allowance £10 billion from welfare, another £14 billion of welfare cuts stiil to come in including DLA and tax credits for low workers, in addition they have cut pensions for civil servants, cutting policemens wages and are basically shutting down a quarter of NHS hospitals.

They will save that £80 billion a year and will cut and cut till they get the debt down to Zero, M Thartcher did the exact same, but what is different this time is that it is the poor and low paid who are paying more than their fair. share whilst large companies are making huge profits and paying very little in tax.

The USA is about to increase spending with medicare and has not cut back at all and increases spending.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Greetings, pavmas,

ImThinking Obama Is Mad

Mad? - No.
Sociopath? - Yes
Narcissist? - Yes

Originally posted by pavmasb Are you sure Obama is American...
Ev idence is piling up constantly that Barry Soetoro is not a US Citizen. His forged birth certificate , forged selective service registration , and use of Harry Bounell's identiy and social security number, are being reinforced by new evidence and findings.

Surely, even the most hardened anti-American leftist are snickering about it - that they're getting away with it.

obama's family proves Kenyan Obamas Know How to Illegally Enter the USA and Obtain Identity Papers.

Solutions to the usurpation problem:
Link to Solution 1
Link to Solution 2
Link to Solution 3

Reference links are in bold, instead of separate URLs

Keywords to wake up the obama regulatory czar staff: Birth Certificate, Kenya, Indonesia, Fraud, Usurper

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by pavmas

I am sure the President of the United States has our nations country in his best interest.

Fair enough Mrs Obama' I did not mean to insult your husband.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse

America is currently overspending over 1 trillion per year which is around 650 billion.. we are overspending around 80 billion.. 80 is 1/8th the of 650..

The debt owed by each household in the UK is £30,000 occording to the taxpayers alliance, in the USA it is more than double that at $159,000

The Uk has cut family allowance £10 billion from welfare, another £14 billion of welfare cuts stiil to come in including DLA and tax credits for low workers, in addition they have cut pensions for civil servants, cutting policemens wages and are basically shutting down a quarter of NHS hospitals.

They will save that £80 billion a year and will cut and cut till they get the debt down to Zero, M Thartcher did the exact same, but what is different this time is that it is the poor and low paid who are paying more than their fair. share whilst large companies are making huge profits and paying very little in tax.

The USA is about to increase spending with medicare and has not cut back at all and increases spending.

What a load of rubbish.

Please learn your facts before you go bad mouthing Saint Thatcher

What is this figure of £30,000 exactly??? it's nonsense. The income of a government does not come solely from taxpayers, it comes from businesses/corporations too.

The government has not cut family allowance/welfare infact benefits are to be increased 1% next year..
As for civil servants they are way too over paid as it is and lazy. Just look at your local councillors, they would rather sack tons of low paid works in exchange for keeping their bloated wage.

They are not cutting the police wage, they are cutting the wage of new recruits.

Also the NHS budget has been ring-fenced and will not decrease.

How about, instead of bad mouthing the best PM we have ever had. You take time to learn the facts?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
He's not mad. He's racist. He's destroying what the white man built.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join