It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ONE question do you want answered re Sandy Hook shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
(Remember, in this scenario, these are questions you may ask an investigator that has all the answers and will give you a fully-investigated evidence-backed answer. So, ask away.)

Is there evidence that Adam Lanza was an experienced, knowledgeable, and practiced marksman?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

My one question ?

When will people stop disrespecting the families and slandering the victims ?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
If you could ask the real investigators of this event one question, what would it be?

Why didn't mainstream media reporters do their job and ask questions about the two men who fled the scene, one who was caught and taken into custody, and the other who was filmed from the helicopter while fleeing through the woods?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
One question:

Why were those 20 kids allowed to beat their parents to heaven?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I see a nerve has been struck on this very topic over and over again very telling........

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

This question I have lingers every day with nary a word about it. Why would Adam lanza destroy his computer...no, I mean WHO destroyed any evidence that could've been found on his computer? Why would Lanza care what would be found on his computer afer the fact of the heinous crime he commited? What could possibly be worse in his hard drive?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Photo or it didn't happen - just like in UFO threads - where are the photos.

FEMA held a mock teaching platform the same day at the same time about the same issue of what to do with children in a school shooting incident 40 miles away but on the same hiway from Sandy Hook - they also held a FEMA training class on the same subject of a theater shooting on the same day at the same time and within 40 miles of the theater - my question is "Who is leaking FEMA training class information?"

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
...and thus concludes another attempt to rehash all things related to this obvious tragedy. There are already a plethora of threads related to this unfortunate event.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join