It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivan Sanderson's Missing Crypto Archives Found.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Shiloh7

I have a copy of Ivan Sanderson's Invisible Residents and I would thoroughly recommend people reading it because the research is so well done and his records so far reaching.

Great book my friend -have tried to find it on free E-book format for this thread but no luck so far.

Shiloh7

It always fascinates me to thinbk that with us having existed for so many thousands of years and our planet's violent tendencies towards ice ages and massive destructive changes, perhaps our ancestors did have the technology to escape the planet when it erupted and have kept their bases/home here but, due to the backward nature of us who have had to climb out of the cataclysms and start all ov er again and prob ably again etc, such a gulf now exists that were there actually people living among us from this original society, they might preferf not to mix openly with us - who knows?

Great stuff and I've wondered about that one as well - don't know if you've heard of researcher Mac Tonnies but he gives a great interview below where he discusses the cryptoterrestrial hypothesis and the idea that UFOs may have more to do with a species of intelligent non-humans indigenous to the planet Earth that have 'adapted to our numerical superiority by developing a surprisingly robust technology'.

Mac Tonnies on the Cryptoterrestrial UFO Hypothesis.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
More info from Professor Swords about the ongoing research into Ivan's files, UFOs, Soviet Snowmen and giant penguins.

Soviet Snowmen Study, Part Two. / SNECHNOMA CHELOUEKE or something like that. / JUST TO BE DOING SOMETHING / Short Post on a Tall Tale.

Pages Link

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thank you for the Mac Tonnies link I will be looking at that gratefully.

Now we have discovered how to keep technology 'in the clowds' I suspect we are far more vulnerable were some catastrophe to happen which destroyed our technology. We know in the past people have gone from having their land sustaining them destroyed by natural disasters or warfare, suddenly no food crops, loss of life and back to the starving dug-out lifestyle. Perhaps with forewarning, some civilisation took to the sea to live more safely - it makes sense and if they had developed the required technology to sustain life under the ocean why not? Were they to tay there over a period of time a separation of the species may well have occurred and is not unfeasible because we are already genetically starting to alter ourselves. That idea I can live with comfortably. Its also born out by the ancient sea gods that the Sumerians show on their depictions of their Gods. Were there some secret society running the world, it could well be seen by the Popes always wearing a mitre headed headress e.g. the mouth of a fish. Its intriguing and fascinating.

Can't wait to read some more of Ivan Sanderson's information.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join