It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky bans cities from banning firearms

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coldhand

The massacre was staged by the elite to further their agenda. Do you really believe a Government has your best interest at heart? We are nothing but bantha food to them.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think that is precisely the reason why they are doing this.

Guns should simply not be needed in a state that should be (already) protected by governments and cops. If you feel otherwise, then clearly they are failing you.

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Keep in mind, Kentucky is home to Doublestar Corp, manufacturer of AR style rifles.

In addition to protecting their rights, they are protecting their industry.

edit on 21-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by skorpius

So this is your reason for supporting Gun Culture?

In the UK for instance, gun is outlawed. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm not saying there aren't individuals out there that would use it against you. But certainly it shouldn't be a reason that Gun is now 'not allowed to be banned'

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I usually don't get involved in all the gun stuff, but this time, I have to say that I'm proud to be a Kentuckian!

At least in the part of Kentucky that I'm in, there are not very many people who oppose gun rights and probably wouldn't admit to it if they did.

What about Cities' Rights?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldhand
I'm absolutely shocked the number of users here supporting this law.

Purpose of Guns: to kill.

That's it, just to kill. Good or bad, it is to kill. How obvious do i need to make it, they are appliances used to kill.

Hobby, not a problem. Using it as a means of 'protection'; well Guns should never be allowed. You wouldn't have a problem other then those who hold them illegally. You shouldn't NEED to feel that you need them to protect your kids and family.

Just wait, until some kid that goes psycho goes killing some government's family or kids in another school in this state.

[quote

They never learn.

Feel free to flame, but end of the day, nobody would have imagined the massacre that has so far occurred.

Purpose of Guns: to kill

I bet that would come as a huge shock,to the men that wrote the second Admendment.I guess you think they were pretty dumb and had no idea what the purpose of a gun was.Look no flame just........

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
jango
Thank you,(kentucky) will go foward and help defend all americans rights.God bless the commonwealth.

BTW Monkeyboy74 had a good thread on django

Will have to check that thread out, and see what the story is.

I still can't believe people don't understand that weapons ownership prevents more deaths. I guess that sort of person would have sat there and let the wild animals eat them, because they didn't agree with weapons.....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

Gun control is not about guns it’s about control.

Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

An armed man is a citizen an unarmed man is a subject.

If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Did anyone just see Kerry`s speach on being Sec. of State? Was I hearing things, he was talking about the New World Order, The U.S. being the Global leader, what is up here, and then right after that They march out the people to try and push the gun control measures through. Could they be any clearer in their intent. If you haven`t watched the speach watch it and you will see what I am talking about. I don`t know about all of you but I did not sign up for this, and our freedoms mean everything to me. It is time to look deeply into what is happening here and question everything. This is not my idea of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join