It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALI G

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Does anybody know if Ali G is doin anymore "intreviews"? i saw his latest collection entitled "Ali G in da US AIIIII"

It had Borat and a new character called Bruno a fashion reporter!
Hilarious stuff Ali takes the piss out of evryone while making a fool of himself at the same time.

[Edited on 4-11-2004 by drunk]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
'Throw the Jew down the well' was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in ages.

I wonder if the 'sing-along' people in the bar ever saw the show?

(and Bruno at the summer vacation with the lads was pretty hilarious too. Austrian gay tv. Excellent.)

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
never found Ali G funny

*hides quickly*

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
yeah, the jew sing along was the funniest thing ever.. americans are stupid

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ali G kicks butt, he's soo funny, the jew in the well was one of the funniest things i have ever seen. but another good one that he did was when he went to the cop station.

i don't think he is doing any thing any more

o yeah, i know some one who met him once
they said he is a really cool guy and he is actually gay,imo that makes him cooler

Velvet

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure when Ali and Borat will be back, but i reckon he will at some stage.

Did anyone see Ali G's rip off of 'Who wants to be a millionaire'? I think he called it
'Who wants to win an ounce'.

Here's some gossip

Sanc'.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ali G isnt gay. hes married to Isla Fisher who was on Home and Away

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Not sure about interviews - I suppose they'll allways be a cornerstone of the show - but Sacha Baron Cohen was filming with the Borat character until recently. I think that he may have abandoned the idea though after his run in with cowboys at a rodeo. If anyone hasn't heard the news, here it is. From what I read in the papers, the producer of the show received death threats following the incidents, and fled the USA

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Paul]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The Borat character is hilarious its just that only the Brits find him funny.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think Borat is very funny.

By the way I am an American and I resent the way people see a bunch of rednecks and then remark that Americans are stupid. True there are alot of stupid Americans, but lets try and not group everyone into a steriotype please. Or else you might end up within the ranks of the Stupid people of the world.

Remember, broad, sweeping comments about an ethinicity, religion, race, nationality... etc. is what Americans are in trouble for in the first place. Now I'm seeing it going around in other countries about Americans. Lets not have a double standard.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattavina
I think Borat is very funny.

By the way I am an American and I resent the way people see a bunch of rednecks and then remark that Americans are stupid. True there are alot of stupid Americans, but lets try and not group everyone into a steriotype please. Or else you might end up within the ranks of the Stupid people of the world.

Remember, broad, sweeping comments about an ethinicity, religion, race, nationality... etc. is what Americans are in trouble for in the first place. Now I'm seeing it going around in other countries about Americans. Lets not have a double standard.

Huh i never said that American were stupid, i am just saying what i saw from the Ali G show where when he interviewed certain Americans they didnt find his question stupid thats all.

new topics

top topics

join