It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somewhere over the rainbow sung by sandy hook survivors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Personally i find it a little disturbing for some reason. Doesn't feel right to me.

What do you guys think of this?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think it's beautiful

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

I think it's very disturbing and after reading this article..vigilantcitizen.com...

Really made me think about it further...its a good read if your into mind control and illuminati

The article states in the beginning that these children shouldn't be put in the eye of the public like this and I agree
edit on 19-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just furthering the agenda where they want us to feel extremely horrible about them and not forget. I think it is disgusting to flaunt the survivors around like they are a bunch of little celebrities.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

That's exactly what I thought as soon as I saw the song title.
Here's a bit more:
www.apfn.org...

The history behind the Wizard of Oz programming is interesting. It suggests that the Wizard of Oz has had an important part in the occult world all along. One of the secrets of the Mystery Religions, especially the Egyptian Isis mystery religion was the ability to use drugs and torture to create multiple personalities. The word Oz is known to have been used by its author as an abbreviation for Osirus. Monarch victims have the “golden penis of Osirus” placed into them.

With the numerous long term connections between the Wizard of Oz books, and movie to the highest levels of the occult world, it is not without reason that one can theorize that the original series of 14 Oz books had an ulterior motive behind them. The 14 books of the Oz series are: 1) The Wizard of Oz, 2) The Land of Oz, 3) Ozma of Oz, 4) Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz, 5) The Road to Oz, 6) The Emerald City of Oz, 7) The Patchwork Girl of Oz, 8) Tik-tok of Oz, 9) The Scarecrow of Oz, 10) Rinkitink in Oz, 11) The Lost Princess of Oz, 12) The Tinman Woodsman of Oz, 13) The Magic of Oz, 14) Glinda of Oz. These books are still being sold, and are being read to children who are being programmed with trauma-based total mind control.

The Rainbow--with its seven colors have long had an occult significance of being a great spiritual hypnotic device. Constance Cumbey, in her book The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, which exposes the New Age Occult Movement, correctly writes, “The Rainbow (also called the Antahkarana or Rainbow Bridge). This is used as a hypnotic device.,, (p.261) The Supreme Council of the 33rd0 of Freemasonry has used the rainbow on the cover of their magazine. In a book teaching Druidism (as in Illuminati Druidism), The 21 Lessons of Meryln, the Rainbow is described as “A true sign of Magic...it exists in both worlds at once!”

This stuff gets really deep and twisted. Most who have never studied this won't be able to wrap their minds around it, while others simply won't want to believe it exists at all and won't take the time to research it further.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Very touching to say the least
edit on 19-1-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Exactly correct my friend. About people not being able to wrap there brains around it.

I've tried talking to some people about it and get shot down real quick.

Glad to know you knew what I was talking about.

And glad you posted a little more on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by jvm222

I think it's very disturbing and after reading this article..vigilantcitizen.com...

Really made me think about it further...its a good read if your into mind control and illuminati

The article states in the beginning that these children shouldn't be put in the eye of the public like this and I agree

Oz: The Great and Powerful will be out in March...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

It's a scary fact and hopefully none of us ever experience this or the destruction its slaves are sent out to perform. That's why Gene Rosen being a retired psychologist of a state mental hospital got me all freaked out. Who knows what's gone on in that place!

Seeing as Sandy Hook has many people in the higher income bracket, this is interesting:
(from the same source linked to above)

Elvira Gulch is a woman who owns 1/2 of the county where Dorothy lives in Kansas. She is shown later in the Land of Oz transformed as a witch. Many of the Illuminati elite are rich and lead double lives. People who meet them at a ritual will see the dark side of these rich people. At the rituals, people are tranced from drugs, chanting, and mind control; they are “over the rainbow."

(emphasis mine)
edit on 19-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
On another random note when Oz: The Great and Powerful comes out on March 8 that is the day after Rachel Weisz's Birthday. Now I remember reading somewhere that often a movie is released on or a day or two before/after an Actor or Directors birthday.

Just thought I would throw this out there if anyone has some suspicions with that whole movie link angle...With secret ceremonies spells and such!

OZ might be another one to keep an eye on.
edit on 19-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Interesting! The number 8 is also the symbol for infinity. 38, since March is the third month, would also be 3x infinity, which would even be greater
Infinity could represent their hold on society or their continued power to keep people in fear so they can keep doing whatever they want.
Isn't March 8th the Ides of March? I'll have to look that one up.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Interesting! The number 8 is also the symbol for infinity. 38, since March is the third month, would also be 3x infinity, which would even be greater
Infinity could represent their hold on society or their continued power to keep people in fear so they can keep doing whatever they want.
Isn't March 8th the Ides of March? I'll have to look that one up.

No the Ides are the 15th but when I was a kid they used to show Wizard of Oz every year in March...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Thanks for verifying that for me. I got wrapped up in reading the rest of that page I linked to. Fascinating stuff and it's not difficult to see how things like mind control can happen to folks in a little sleepy town.

It's as if these kids were made to sing this song as a secret message to those in the know. I'm just left wondering if that message was "Mission:Complete" or "We're ready for Act II".

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Thanks for verifying that for me. I got wrapped up in reading the rest of that page I linked to. Fascinating stuff and it's not difficult to see how things like mind control can happen to folks in a little sleepy town.

It's as if these kids were made to sing this song as a secret message to those in the know. I'm just left wondering if that message was "Mission:Complete" or "We're ready for Act II".

Personally watching how things unfold I would say the latter...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

That's what I think, too.
Time will tell...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wow. This is just plain creepy.
Reading an article on the Vigilant Citizen website about this exact topic, this was mentioned in the comments section:
www.thejudyroom.com...
Sandy Hook Records?
Judy Garland in Annie Get Your Gun?

Nothing is this coincidental.

Reading further on down, the article states:

Judy Garland and her struggles with prescription medicine

We are all well aware that Rx drugs play a huge part in mind control and these mass shootings we're seeing with lone gunman.
Also,

"You Can't Get A Man With A Gun" had been on various M-G-M Records compilations since the early 1960's. With that little nugget, M-G-M Records gave fans cause to believe that all of Judy's pre-recordings for Annie Get Your Gun actually did exist and would eventaully be released.

This Sandy Hook release is the the best presentation of all of the Annie pre-recordings on album. The sound quality is decent and listenable.

edit on 29-1-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Woah afterthought....that is creepy.

Wow...I'm at a loss for words honestly. Can we hear these recordings anywhere...I'm still looking.

Alright well I found one little snippet from the movie, she seemed a little stressed.. But then she was fired...hmm..and replaced, by a blond...
Anyway, thanks for more info afterthought
good day
edit on 29-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join