It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Camera: Terrifying Assassination Attempt On Politician

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Holy [snipped]! Sucks to be that guy.

Some guy apparently doesn't like Ahmed Dogan, the leader of Bulgaria’s ethnic Turkish party very much, and tried to kill him on live TV. His gun didn't work but he had two knifes as a back up. And that also didn't work because he got a one amazing as$ whooping...

Caught On Camera: Terrifying Assassination Attempt On Politician

A gunman attempted to assassinate Ahmed Dogan, the leader of Bulgaria’s ethnic Turkish party, during a live conference on Saturday. Dogan was on stage at the National Palace of Culture (NDK) in Sofia for the Movement for Rights and Freedoms party (MRF). A 25-year-old man identified as Oktai Enimehmedov came onstage and held a gun to Dogan’s head. Luckily, the gun got stuck and did not fire.

edit on 19-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
what a dummy

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow.
This photo will live in infamy.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I could be wrong but I think it is a gun free facility.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
seems a bit odd, took ages to attempt to use the gun?

Took a fair few kicks and boots to the head mind

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wild.

Guy is lucky he only got boots to the head verses loaded with bullets. Guess he is now being detailed and a "discussion" is taking place with him.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already being discussed, already determined that the pistol is a tear-gas firing replica. Also that their political party is known to resort to "sensationalism" and that this was probably a P.R. stunt.

Oh, and the attempted murder charge has already been dropped on the dude, changed to a "hooliganism" charge.

edit on 19-1-2013 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by doesntmakesense

Already being discussed, already determined that the pistol is a tear-gas firing replica. Also that their political party is known to resort to "sensationalism" and that this was probably a P.R. stunt.

Oh, and the attempted murder charge has already been dropped on the dude, changed to a "hooliganism" charge.

edit on 19-1-2013 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

Unfrigginbelievable... I hope they at least pay this hooligans medical bills after the glorious as$ whooping.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
When i watch that I get the feeling that that guy didnt take that gun in with him. Probably was given it by someone else and it was never meant to go off in the first place.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by doesntmakesense

Already being discussed, already determined that the pistol is a tear-gas firing replica.

and

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!
edit on Sat Jan 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join