It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: China prepares the People's Liberation Army for war.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer
reply to post by FirstCasualty

haha you know what...I almost wrote that Canada was pretty damn good...I will rephrase...the Canadian special forces...idk what they are called....we did some work with them...not me personally but some guys in our group...and they were completely impressed...thats amazing you brought up Canada cause I almost wrote about them....but since it was a Spec op group and I wasn't there I just assumed leave it out hahaha...my mistake mate!

Well ok, as long as you know
I was just playing around. I think you were talking about JTF2, which is Joint Task Force 2. That's our kill squad. When they go out someones going to die lol. I wasn't joking about needing a ride though. We seriously have like no ships. If Saskatchewan was ever attacked though... look out!!!

edit on 20-1-2013 by FirstCasualty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Chinese military power is the most corrupted sector in the whole country, every Chinese understand this as a common sense. They spend most money on real-estate or fancy cars rather than fighter fuel, the new president just ordered the military to ban liquor, you know, Chinese military is the biggest liquor consumer . But Chinese military could be deadly force once going to war, because Chinese sheeple would buy into any kinds of patriotism crap when war waged.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
China's not going to do anything, its just that their people want democracy and freedom and the communists have to con the people into believing in them or they'll loose the entire shooting gallery like Russia did.

we have been targeting china since the 50s and our weapons technology is beyond anything they could ever conceive, so if they did make a move on the US, china would glow green for a 1000 years before they knew what ever happened to them.

i honestly don't think that they are that stupid and neither is russia

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
A Nuclear Power would only launch Nukes as a LAST RESORT and NO COUNTRY would EVER launch Nukes at the United States unless it had a Death Wish.

For a man who doesn't even know what DEFCON 2 is, you sure boast a lot

I clearly wrote DEFCON 2

But you either didn't bother to read it, OR you simply lack the logic rooted in reality

You are a bruhaha has been, you are the past.

All your talk about US military superiority (and yes US has superior army in the world),
You fail to understand that US military is exactly what is already destroying this country.

People like you are in fact in process of destroying this country,

I will simplify so people reading can follow it from step 1 and on.

ACTION
US spends the most money in the world to build the best military

REACTION
US bankrupts the civil sector, Debt to GDP ratio become a joke

ACTION
US uses its military superiority to build 800 US bases around the world

REACTION
US becomes the most hated country in the world forcing even enemies to join together against it

ACTION
With dwindling money supply and greater resistance abroad, US continues to push for military solutions to problems

REACTION
Other countries like China start building up their forces, doubling their spending on military

ACTION
US sees growth of other countries military as direct Offense against US asking congress for more military spending

REACTION
The straw breaks the Camels back, US economy collapses.
All the arguments about China become intellectual masturbating just like
after economic collapse of Soviet Union, suddenly their fear of United States becomes
something not worth talking about

A non issue.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If they kill us, where would all there "Made in China" be sent?

I read a few years back that China is trying to get their people to consume more so they can move their economy less from cheap exporting to being more self reliant.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
China's not going to do anything, its just that their people want democracy and freedom and the communists have to con the people into believing in them or they'll loose the entire shooting gallery like Russia did.

we have been targeting china since the 50s and our weapons technology is beyond anything they could ever conceive, so if they did make a move on the US, china would glow green for a 1000 years before they knew what ever happened to them.

Mate if it is that easy then why is the Taliban still a problem 11 years on?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
China, like the good ole USA needs a war to keep the "big lie" going....And what is the big lie you ask?
that there is hope for the little guy....that his kids may get a better education than he did, that there will be a pension at the end of his servitude, ..and it will be enough to live on till death takes him.....
That is the BIG LIE
and thats what we all go along with the criminal practices of our goverments.

edit on 20-1-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
China, like the good ole USA needs a war to keep the "big lie" going....

Not true at all

Who is China at war with ?

Where is that Country ?

Where are Chinese off country military bases (I think they have like 1 base outside of borders) ?

Where has China been during last 20 years when US is waging war everywhere ?

Don't confuse Good ol USA with Good ol China
edit on 20-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Fools, How is the USA gonna go to war with China when they have to borrow money from China to go to war......

Well ya see..if we do go to war with them the DEBT IS NULL AND VOID according to the law IF they start it first,and what happens when the debt has been nullified? DO i have to spell it out? AND STOP TRYING TO TROLL A RESPONSE BY INSULTING US. It really makes you look like a non educated person.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

Originally posted by SPECULUM

the taliban has never been a problem,because as long as we are over there playin the game the military contractors and share holders continue lining their pockets with gold, just like iraq..its the way suppose to be

Mate if it is that easy then why is the Taliban still a problem 11 years on?

edit on 20-1-2013 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

Dai Xu, a Chinese Air Force Colonel, is arguing for a short, decisive war with one of China's neighbors--Vietnam, the Philippines, or Japan--in order to establish sovereignty over the Pacific region without risking war with the United States.

So one is expected to believe that the PLA is going to take on 7th fleet in Japan?

Did they even make the movie to get enough attention on such an event?

Didn't see that one

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
China won't strike now unless their economic collapse were imminent- something the stock markets would precursor.

The danger lies in 'allowing' China to develop military sophistication such that is does become a real threat to its peers. Threatening minnows like Vietnam and Malaysia would only turn the world against China and result in its governments' heads being paraded on stakes in Tiananmen Square by its own people- no foreign intervention needed.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by clapper

They'd be deadly as all get out to anything within walking distance.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadruby2006

Originally posted by retirednature

Dai Xu, a Chinese Air Force Colonel, is arguing for a short, decisive war with one of China's neighbors--Vietnam, the Philippines, or Japan--in order to establish sovereignty over the Pacific region without risking war with the United States.

So one is expected to believe that the PLA is going to take on 7th fleet in Japan?

Did they even make the movie to get enough attention on such an event?

Didn't see that one

The guy already retired, now he sells book and making speech for living. Nobody take him seriously except for the hardcore left wing old people.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sure I think China might be the next world power but maybe it is the elite(aka Rothchilds,Rockefellers or banksters) just creating more scenarios to keep war going since maybe the American war machine has runs its course. Look who made China what it is American corporations. They can not be that stupid to think this would not bite them in the ass, if they are then we are all in big trouble.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

By no means is China laying idle....but, people forget that the US has been at it a lot longer, and I really believe that the technological advantage is still in the US. China is good at stealing technology. I give them an A in that category.

Yep and good ol USA thought they where untouchable when they sent that U2 over Russia. Look where that landed them literally.

So are people so sure the US carrier groups can sit out of range still?
edit on 21-1-2013 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
reply to post by penninja

You are sooooooo right!!!

and as a Hongcouverite I validate part of your claim.

I am in a war with China already! The price of housing here in what was Vancouver has risen to levels that can only be afforded by wealthy families from mainland China. In the crappiest part of Vancouver, an inhabitable home on a basic 60ft lot will run you just shy of 1 Million!!!

Most real estate agents here are Chinese. More than often any house that goes on the market here gets posted in China first before it is listed here.

Most bank positions here are filled with Chinese. Our city councilors are becoming majority Chinese. I think Richmond B.C just over the Fraser river from Vancouver is probably 70% Chinese (or so it appears) Some malls were forced to put English writing on their business signs as it was too clear that they only wanted Chinese business.

My wife is Chinese
She is shaking her head mean muggin me as i write this

Our Director of CSIS came out a couple years ago to disclose that numerous cabinet positions have been compromised by Chinese Canadians that are still reporting back to China. Prime Minister Harper asked for CSIS directors resignation for doing his job.

Ha

Your post is amusing but it illustrates my point perfectly.

I can't consider this "war"

Colonialism is what it is in the end, you have a Chinese wife... far from War, people are people some good some bad, maybe a handful; report to china maybe just as many left taiwan

who cares lol I certainly don't

My only point is Asia in general is the New Colonial power, India is far from left out of this process as well.

Demographically China will be the winner, our missiles are useless we waste a lot of money for no reason the entire military conversation here is MOOT, skirmishes, minor wars, all bs compared to demographic victory.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
And hey, by all means assure your wife I in no way imply that your typical Chinese or any other Asian immigrant is part of some army "invasion" in a literal sense.

I would say only that the concept of "peoples war" is simply a Chinese Govt doctrine the allowance of the spread of the Chinese people, if a number of 1% of any group was ever govt sponsored I'd be shocked (that's a heck of a lot of people though in the end) even when that sort of thing goes on the defection rate over time is enormous in other words you can sponsor a foreign loyalist to go somewhere but time changes people and children are natives so it means little.

Al;l i'm saying as I stated is in reality demographics wins the game and Canada will be a largely Asian Nation, America will in my lifetime see Asians be a dominant, maybe THE dominant racial demographic even though 90% of Americans wouldn't look out the window and think so so will south America much of Russia and Much of the ME

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trigger82

Originally posted by sonnny1

By no means is China laying idle....but, people forget that the US has been at it a lot longer, and I really believe that the technological advantage is still in the US. China is good at stealing technology. I give them an A in that category.

Yep and good ol USA thought they where untouchable when they sent that U2 over Russia. Look where that landed them literally.

So are people so sure the US carrier groups can sit out of range still?
edit on 21-1-2013 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

Dont know. But based on what the Chinese said, they are 20 years behind.........

You tell me......

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The recent trend line in the relations between Russia, China and the US seems to be one of seeking common ground and agreements on thorny issues. Territorial disputes between China and Japan will be solved by negotiation. What is the old saying, "If you want peace prepare for war".

I wouldn't get too excited about China's military postures in the region. Realistically, I think they are entitled to strut a little in front of Japan after what they have endured from that country in the 20th century.

www.aljazeera.com...

After days of diplomacy, Russia and China have agreed to support a US-backed resolution demanding that Iran stop activities that could be used to make nuclear arms.

Diplomats said on Wednesday the agreement sent a unified message to Iran, but also convinced Israel that diplomacy was a real alternative to military force in preventing a nuclear confrontation.

www.scmp.com...

The United States and China have struck a tentative deal on a draft UN Security Council resolution condemning North Korea for its rocket launch last month, UN diplomats say.

Russia predicted the council would approve the agreement to issue a more forceful rebuke.

The resolution would not impose new sanctions but would call for expanding existing UN sanctions against Pyongyang, the envoys said.

Beijing's support for the move would come as a significant diplomatic blow to Pyongyang, they said.

edit on 21-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join