It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World View: China prepares the People's Liberation Army for war.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Every time China is mentioned this calamitous discussion of physical war arises and it's honestly the most moronic ongoing debate (well one of) on ats

China is never going to war with the USA, there Military is little more than defensive in nature and a distraction to keep us wasting money.

PEOPLES WAR

China is actively engaged in peoples war, if your a smart western nation like Australia you recognize this and appease them in exchange for them slowing down immigration if your not... you will one day be partially an Asian Nation.

Americans I think have become utterly retarded

I sit here and listen on the tube to Americans worrying about "The Mexicans" when Mexican immigration is slowing to a standstill as we achieve greater economic parity

I watch Americans waste tons of Money on more ships and Missiles, invade the ME to achieve nothing and be a very visible sore spot that will simply be told to leave by the UN one day accomplishing nothing

MEANWHILE

20 counties in Northern California are 20%-50% or more Asian by populace

Vancouver at roughly 25% Asian is also known as Hongcouver these days

In fact Canadas highest immigrant group is Asian at 11% of the population... In America Blacks are only 14% and hardly any new ones are arriving and in fact the black population is entering Decline... yet they have a fair media dominance and a President.

What i'm saying is in 20-30 years Canada is an Asian Nation with only 34 Million people it's inevitable... and the West coast of the USA will be far more Asian than Mexican

They are building empty cities all over the world to fill

While we invade the ME and get nothing, Kazakhstan and Siberia are over 50% Asian via immigration and will never leave... Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan rapidly follow suit... The Chinese invasion of their side of the ME is ethnic and permanent ours is expensive and useless... in the end if we attack iran, win or loose it will be Chinese settlers that rebuild and never leave unlike us

Mexico? All ports to NA will be Chinese within 20 years Reconquista? Ptttttttth the Mexicans have a problem of there own in the end, like most of South America Chinese numbers will change the landscape in most of our lifetimes

They will never fire a shot

The New world, the ME and Siberia will be ethnically bent Chinese

The ME will be Half Chinese, Siberia will be 100% Chinese as will Kazakhstan, Canada will be an Asian Nation, Mexico and much of South America will be half Chinese

and the USA will experience immigration trends will match European arrivals of the previous century and very likely while blacks and Whites bicker, Blacks will be marginalized to 6% of the population and whites and Hispanics combined will be roughly equal in numbers to Asians

That's the real

no war

they already started fighting and we are too retarded to even recognize the manner in which they are in combat

Everything from western Kazakhstan to Toronto to Brazil will be tinted Yellow in the next 40-100 years.

I already go to Vancouver for Asian food...

Wait till they have enough colonization spots.... these empty cities these free trade zones to feel safe in dropping their One Child Policy

It will be over very quickly... even Africa wont be spared, China is not a war nation

They are the New Colonial Power

They already won

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

What's greatly amusing is those who think "US Hegemony from all corners of the world" is anything other than their patriotic little fantasy.

Fantasy my foot. It's an endless nightmare with what would seem to be bottomless billions going to every corner of the planet for everything from the mating habits of insects in Asia to Prostitutes in Prague to potable water requirements in Africa (when the cost of studying the problem would have installed solar based wells in villages and SOLVED the problem....but that's no fun apparently).

I'll be quite happy, as an American, when hegemony is no longer what a fair % of my national wealth is flowing out to try and maintain. It's utterly absurd and part of what has driven us to the cliff of full collapse.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, you assume the U.S. knows what Russo-Sino are capable of, but that their opponents don't know what the U.S. are capable of? A bit hypocritical, you'll agree?

Please quote where I said such a thing? that's because I didn't. You inference is highly illogical. I did say "we" as in meaning the common citizenry. However governments have much more knowledge than we do and I will freely admit that. It doesn't hurt my feeling to not be a know-it-all.

Besides, you argue semantics here. The main point of the post was stated in my first sentence.

I learned a long time ago you cannot have a logical discussion with someone who is not logical. Therefore I bow to you on this matter. You are much smarter than me. You win. I hope that helps out your ego.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chrome413

Should a physical war break out between China and the US I think Russia would be better off siding with the United States. If China were to win a war with the US then Russia will be faced with a significantly more powerful opponent right in their backyard. If Russia sided with the US they could conduct a joint invasion of China and split the territory between the two of them. It would be a race between the US and Russia in order to cover the most Chinese ground, Russia might have the advantage in this race given their proximity to China.

I believe a temporary alliance between the US and Russia would benefit Russia more than it would the US, aside from assuring a Chinese defeat which would be of benefit to both nations assuming China is willing to start a war. Either way Russia ends up with a powerful opponent on their border, but by siding with the US they ensure that their empire remains roughly equally comparable to that of their most powerful opponent.

If Russia sided with China I feel they'd have a tough time out racing the Chinese for US territory, they'd probably end up with very little if any at all. If they remain neutral then they end up with either a doubly powerful US or doubly powerful China right on their border.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To Win a War! not start it.
I think China knows some thing is Going to happen.
and they are just geting ready for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

The war's already started, it started when we decided to divide ourselves into nations. If the US becomes embroiled on the home front then China's got the best chance they're gonna get to win that war. Should that happen then Russia really needs to get involved in order to remain competitive.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

he who hits first loses

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

From your link...

Dai Xu, a Chinese Air Force Colonel, is arguing for a short, decisive war with one of China's neighbors--Vietnam, the Philippines, or Japan--in order to establish sovereignty over the Pacific region without risking war with the United States.

World war 3? Hardly. If USA keeps its nose out of it I think the rest of the world will be safe from this REGIONAL conflict. It has to be world wide to be considered world war 3.
edit on 20-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

In a war between super powers the reason behind he who hits first loses is that the aggressor sends his offensive units over to the defender's territory where they get mowed down by well protected defensive units. Once the offenders are destroyed the defender goes on the offensive easily taking out the original aggressors now decimated forces.

If China were able to take advantage of a divided US and coax US forces to their territory then it would be Chinese defenders against US offenders putting the home field advantage in China's hands. This doesn't ensure a Chinese victory, but it's a sound strategy. Russia would be a major wild card for China.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
for all anybody knows, china has over 20,000 nuclear warheads.

the have been a nuclear power since the 50's.

and historically have kept relatively to themselves. all their problems have been internal or invasions and meddling by europeans.

there is no reason to see that philosophy change.

as long as you leave them alone, they'll leave you alone.

and given americas track record against asian warriors, it's better left that way.

OH no my friend they do not have 20,000 warheads. Try around 250 nuclear warheads and about 90 to 100 of them are ICBM,and only 50 able to reach mainland USA. Crap even Wikipedia disputes that claim you made and wiki is usually wrong. ANd last i checked the US kicked some asian butt in WW2,and pushed the Chinese back into china in the korean war.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

In WW2 the US helped China fend off the Japanese. During the Korean War the US pushed Korea back to the Chinese border where Chinese troops then crossed over and pushed the US back to the 38th parallel where a stalemate ensued.

During the Korean War General MacArthur, I believe, was actually a proponent of invading mainland China. The notion was dismissed as nuts from my understanding.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Some good posts in this thread.

Don't underestimate China's military capibilities. However, don't let the ideological barriers cloud your head and assume China is looking for a fight.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

For good reason. Invading mainland China would be the costliest mistake in military history (Speaking currently.) With their sheer man power and nationalism, it's like taking guerilla warfare and multiplying it by a 1000 notches.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevRay
Remember when Red China was called Red China?

I wrote a very long time ago that Red China would become what they have become right after Kissinger and Nixon opened up relations with the US. Then after a few years most all of our Corporations started to see the advantages of producing lower quality goods and slave production. All to benefit the Uber Rich.

How many times have you bought something made in Red China and it either does'nt fit right or last as long as American made goods use to. Why? Cause nothing made with recycled materials or an unwilling work force can produce a quality product.

Now back to Red China.

Their Army is over 200,000,000 under arms. The problem for them has always been how to transport such a large force when you have no ships (troop carriers) or Transport planes to reach American soil without us detecting their advances. (But Janes has reported some disturbing stuff about what they are building)

So here is the crazy thing.
SInce we now demand products that once we could not afford as lower classes here in the states we now can have a duplicate of those products, far be it that they are of quality, but that does'nt matter as long as we have what others have.
So the Smog serves two purposes.

One is it shows the world how greed and covetousness has covered the globe and the Red Chinese are doing to themselves what we were doing in the 50's and 60's. We were breathing mass amounts of pollution. But we had a President who enacted the EPA and thank God for that.

Second, they care less about the smog that not even our Sats can't penetrate. Now that's a good thing for them for we can't see what they truly are doing.

They may own our money and may buy all the land and factories they wish here. But it does them no good unless they get their holdings.

Now my wife lived in Red China and came back with knowledge of their inner thoughts about the Whites.
They have a couple of names for us.
They first of all don't Love Us. They envy us and actually have great memories of the past unlike people in the US.

Here are a couple of names for US and whites.
The Long noses.
The white devils.
Now with a mindset like that you can visualize them wanting clean air and minerals wealth from either us or the World.
All they got to do is hack us out of existance and stop shipping us all the cheap crap we buy and the computer crazed populace would go completely nuts.

In one way they have gotten us over a barrel and it is moving ever faster to the waterfall and soon down we'll go.

I hate Communism and even the form that Red China has created. A Controlling body who has tasted the good life that riches can buy.
They will keep getting their way in other countries cause they need raw materials and oil just like Japan did when they decided they had enough of the US dictating to them where and what they should be doing.
No Country even Red China does'nt like to be told anything about their business.

We face a Great Danger not as much with them as with our own people when they can't buy anything anymore cause their money is worthless.
All is not being seen behind the Fog of China.
Also they are very secretive.
Actually they can War all they want and we won't have the Capital to protect any Country soon. We are running out of support from around the World and they all wish us to get out the Military Bases we have established.
Our time is gone as the One World Power, we need to face the facts.

The Great Babylon fell once and now the new one is on its way out also.

Wait what's the point of you listing the "names" for whites? Is there no names for Chinese, blacks, Indians, Mexicans in English? This is ridiculous how you just generalize due to maybe a couple negative experiences. You have to understand that China also hates Japan/Taiwan depending on what topic you want to discuss. Racism has happened all over the world and it doesn't help if you just target China for being racist just because your wife did not have a good experience there.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DxC17

Agreed. I'm not assuming China is looking for a fight, merely speculating strategies and outcomes on the possibility. However; China has been making some aggressive actions. Obviously we're aware of a significant amount of Chinese cyber attacks, plus the Russians have uncovered a sophisticated global cyber spy network to which they have not been able to find the operator. Named 'Red October' I note that China is noticeably missing from the map of affected areas.

‘Red October’: Global cyber-spy network uncovered by Russian experts

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by DxC17

Agreed. I'm not assuming China is looking for a fight, merely speculating strategies and outcomes on the possibility. However; China has been making some aggressive actions. Obviously we're aware of a significant amount of Chinese cyber attacks, plus the Russians have uncovered a sophisticated global cyber spy network to which they have not been able to find the operator. Named 'Red October' I note that China is noticeably missing from the map of affected areas.

‘Red October’: Global cyber-spy network uncovered by Russian experts

That's a really interesting find by the Russians. China has been known to test the water to calculate their strength (they aren't the North Koreans who assume they are stronger than their opponents lol), so I wouldn't be suprised if the Chinese orchestrated a cyber spy network as a means of intelligence.

Aggressive? I think we have to take that in context. China has a lot more to protect now than they did 30 or 40 years ago, when all they were protecting was ideology. Now, you have to take into account the strong economy of China and the corporations and industries that have blossomed. Ideology has been replaced by a standard of living for the Chinese, in my opinion (I could be wrong, but certainly China has made progressive steps towards being a modern power- which always includes a population that is self-sustaining.)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DxC17

The Chinese economy is doing fairly well for the time being, but at what cost?
Airpocalypse: Beijing faces life-threatening air pollution levels

The smog is so bad that it is literally off the charts. The U.S. embassy recorded levels of fine particulates known as PM 2.5 (particles less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter) as high as 886 micrograms per cubic meter. The group's measuring process normally stops at 500. Anything above 25 per cubic meter is considered unsafe, while anything above 301 is considered "hazardous." According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "health studies have shown a significant association between exposure to fine particles and premature death from heart or lung disease." The U.S. standard for air quality is 15 micrograms of PM 2.5 per cubic meter.

The main problem with Beijing's air quality apparently stems from several power plants operating in the region. China has decided to power their economy at the expense of their citizens and this type of problem is likely to increase in China. As I understand it over farming in order to produce food for their bursting at the seams over population has begun producing dust storms reminiscent of the US dust bowl. China's running out of land to feed their tremendous population which will lead to a major strain on their economy in the not too distant future in my opinion. China needs to find someway to offset that, really their only option is obtaining additional fertile land.

Moreover if China continues down the path they're on the empire is likely to collapse under it's own weight. Massive civil unrest is likely to arise from food shortages and squalor. They need to do something, they're running out of room.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by chrome413

So, you assume the U.S. knows what Russo-Sino are capable of, but that their opponents don't know what the U.S. are capable of? A bit hypocritical, you'll agree?

Please quote where I said such a thing? that's because I didn't. You inference is highly illogical. I did say "we" as in meaning the common citizenry. However governments have much more knowledge than we do and I will freely admit that. It doesn't hurt my feeling to not be a know-it-all.

Besides, you argue semantics here. The main point of the post was stated in my first sentence. You remember, the one where I said I doubt China wants war and this move is more for propaganda of some sort involving their citizens. You remember, don't you? The rest were some reasons off the top of my head why I didn't think war would be a good idea. Yet you choose to take debate something minor rather than discuss the actual point of my original post.

And I do not appreciate being called hypocritical. I think perhaps you need a class in basic logic before you go and embarrass yourself like this in the future.

I learned a long time ago you cannot have a logical discussion with someone who is not logical. Therefore I bow to you on this matter. You are much smarter than me. You win. I hope that helps out your ego.

(I posted this as a reply before but edited it too much and erased the Reply To section, so I wanted to re do this to where the person I was responding to knew it was a response to them.)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PythonDev

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
China doesn't have enough fleet resources to police the world.

China is way behind on military tech also.

Its going to take awhile though.

I don't think so. Part of the strategy is to make one believe they are behind.

Oh the vaunted Pak-fa. There are at last count 5-10 of them and they are in testing. Scheduled for deployment i believe in 2014 if i remember correctly. The russian terminator is more agile. Still the Pak fa will not have the bugs worked out or be as able due to its pilots training. The 22,eurofighter,JSF,and f-35 are all able as well. LEt them engage the f-22's over alaskan airspace now that they got the oxygen problem worked out for a real test

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I agree, here's a video from vice talking about the pollution problems.

www.youtube.com...

Look at this though, here's an article about China investing in green energy

ntdtv.org...

"China is the world’s biggest coal producer and consumer, using on average 3.6 billion tons of coal per year in the country. But it’s also the world’s biggest investor in renewable energy.

According to this report on green energy technology investment, China came in top for 2012. It put in $52 billion in renewable power, placing U.S. in second place.

[Dr. Keith Stewart, Greenpeace Canada]:
“It’s been driving down the cost of renewable energy, which is going to make them more accessible. Chinese investments in solar power have for instance probably driven down the cost by about 40 percent in the last three years. And they’re projected to drop another 40 percent in the next three years.”
"
edit on 20-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join