World View: China prepares the People's Liberation Army for war.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PythonDev

Originally posted by Dembow
I wonder what makes China so sure the US is not going to respond to PLA aggression in the area.

That could be a costly mistake. Also, what if they attack one, and the others team up?
Maybe theres a secret deal or China really believes they can intimidate the US into not acting.

interesting times...

There is no way that the US would ever win a war against China. They weren't even able to win Vietnam, Iraq and are still getting their asses kicked in Afghanistan. All this technology amounts to and accomplishes absolutely nothing, except to make money for the defense industry.

Winning a war against a people with thousands of years of martial tradition is propaganda and extremely naive.

The only "winners" in wars are the imperialists, financiers, and arms dealers.

In reality what matters are the "Survivors" of war.

And we all know, a full scale global war is "MAD".

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Wow.

When was the last time any of us saw the term "running dogs" used by the Chinese? It's been many years for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Something tells me that this is some sort of internal Chinese propaganda being played on their citizens for who knows what reason. There is no way China wants a war with the United States. For one thing we are their largest trade partner and if they lost our money their economy would fail. Also, nobody in their right mind is going to think they could take on the U.S. military machine and win. There is just no way. U.S. technology is vastly superior to anything anyone else has- and that is just what we know America has. There would be no need for ground troops as America would just bomb the heck out of everything there. Then we wouldn't have anywhere to get our cheap Walmart products! It's a lose-lose situation and nobody is fighting anyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I wonder what makes China so sure the US is not going to respond to PLA aggression in the area.

That could be a costly mistake. Also, what if they attack one, and the others team up?
Maybe theres a secret deal or China really believes they can intimidate the US into not acting.

interesting times...

Maybe the U.S. and China have a deal that China gets rights to the lands/resources but American companies get drilling rights?

As much as I dislike American Imperialism, I'd still prefer the more secretive 'Western' tyranny than the Chinese, blatant dictatorship.

War is coming, brothers, and the West will have to stand as one or we won't be standing for very long.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just an idea, perhaps, as in two world wars, America will join in when it see which way the fight is going? in any case, China got a bloody nose when it attacked Vietnam, and India now has nukes (due to that attack by China).

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413
Something tells me that this is some sort of internal Chinese propaganda being played on their citizens for who knows what reason. There is no way China wants a war with the United States. For one thing we are their largest trade partner and if they lost our money their economy would fail. Also, nobody in their right mind is going to think they could take on the U.S. military machine and win. There is just no way. U.S. technology is vastly superior to anything anyone else has- and that is just what we know America has. There would be no need for ground troops as America would just bomb the heck out of everything there. Then we wouldn't have anywhere to get our cheap Walmart products! It's a lose-lose situation and nobody is fighting anyone.

China has ASBM (Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles), the U.S. doesn't.

Russia recently developed a stealth-ICBM capable of bypassing those patriot missiles batteries you have in Eastern Europe. 'Murica doesn't.

Iran has a 2000lb precision smart bomb (domestically produced). One of 6 nations to have them.

Russian Borei II submarines carry larger payloads and can still keep up with the fastest subs in the U.S.N.

Don't be so cocky, my friend.

"Never underestimate your enemy. For you shall truly fail."

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Do you honestly think China and Russia have superior military technology? I'm sorry, lets just agree to disagree. I won't insult you or anything, but I'm sure the U.S. is well aware of it's enemies' capabilities and has the means to deal with them. Besides, like I said, nobody is going to war anyway. There's too much money at stake.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by PythonDev

interesting times...

There is no way that the US would ever win a war against China. They weren't even able to win Vietnam, Iraq and are still getting their asses kicked in Afghanistan. All this technology amounts to and accomplishes absolutely nothing, except to make money for the defense industry.

Winning a war against a people with thousands of years of martial tradition is propaganda and extremely naive.

The only "winners" in wars are the imperialists, financiers, and arms dealers.

In reality what matters are the "Survivors" of war.

And we all know, a full scale global war is "MAD".

M.A.D is a theory. A very likely theory, but a theory nonetheless.

China has a population of around 1.3 billion. Even if they take a 90% mortality rate (in a nuclear war) they will still have 130 million people. If the U.S. took a 90% mortality rate, they'd be left with 30-35 million.

I think this is China's entire game plan. Relying on their own numbers to win any conflicts. We saw it in Korea when China had this simple math solution "Distance to U.S. positions [In time] * Rounds U.S. guns could fire per minute" and then sent 10 men more. Overwhelmed the U.N. forces through sheer numbers.

War isn't likely, nuclear war less so. But I have a sneaking suspicion China (and Russia [huge swathes of empty land] and India [massive population and land mass]) believes they can survive a nuclear war, which is making them arrogant in their boasts.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chrome413

So, you assume the U.S. knows what Russo-Sino are capable of, but that their opponents don't know what the U.S. are capable of? A bit hypocritical, you'll agree?

The U.S. have shown their basic tactics (platoon, battalion etc.) in Iraq and Afghanistan. China and Russia haven't really shown their cards.

Also, China and Russia ARE more military advanced than the U.S. in some sectors.

The ASBM, for example, shocked U.S. Naval Officers when China revealed the plans. The U.S.N also admitted that there would be 'No defense' against the missile if it worked as planned.

Sure, the U.S. has an overall advantage, but China and Russia have some pretty intense firepower at their disposal.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Than, they should start the liberation from their own country

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I've been greatly amused now for awhile in watching the threads by people who actually seem to believe that removing U.S Hegemony from all corners of the world will result in a freer world. Yeah.. Right...
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What's greatly amusing is those who think "US Hegemony from all corners of the world" is anything other than their patriotic little fantasy.

Not many seems to understand what globalisation is, or how to spell it for that matter.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by retirednature

Here is an interesting little article about all the land China has and is buying up in the United States; and they also want to be close buddies with the military in Mexico.

I am just wondering if all this land buying is part of some larger plan; for instance sneakily (like a thief in the night) trying to take over the U.S. The United States owes a lot of money to China and we do import a lot of products from them too. I'm just saying.

Link: www.gather.com...

edit on 19-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

edit on 19-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

Why did the US sell most if not all of it's debt to China?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

interesting times...

US would certainly protect Japan. Besides the fact we are fast friends and share alot of technology we have nuclear assets there. China wont be invading Japan in our lifetime.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

Why did the US sell most if not all of it's debt to China?

The obvious answer is of course to pay off the debt; but I think there are some hidden agendas; ones that TPTB don't want (we the people) to know.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So if China attacks, Taiwan, Japan or the Philippines the USA is bound by treaty to protect them. I have just one big question.

How can we defend our allies from China, when we have to borrow money from China to fight? Gonna be a bit of a problem.........

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
if their navy is strong then they might be able to put boots on the ground just about anywhere. still should they try to invade us, in vast numbers an invading army can quickly become defilade even if our forces are smaller, we know our own territory and can flow through it better. any enemy invading us would have to use nukes which would make the land useless for a long time

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why does anyone take anything from Breibart seriously?

It's a neo-con site.

Garbage.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
China doesn't have enough fleet resources to police the world.

China is way behind on military tech also.

Its going to take awhile though.

I don't think so. Part of the strategy is to make one believe they are behind.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

It's a neo-con site.

Garbage.

I have been wondering about this site as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I see this as cunning strategy on the side of the Chinese. There's a good chance the US will have their hands full on the home front in the near future and the Chinese are looking to take advantage of this strategic opportunity. If there were to be a war between China and the US the best bet either would have of winning would be to coax the other outside of their defensive positions, bring them closer to the home front where they can decimate their foe while taking advantage of well established defensive positions.

If the US finds themselves entrenched on the home front the Chinese can attack a US interest, but not without impunity. The US is still likely to get involved, but in true divide and conquer form the US will have to split their forces between the home and pacific fronts. The Chinese likely expect that bringing a fraction of the US to their theater will make them easy pickings. After mowing down the US pacific forces the Chinese will have a brief period to reorganize and move on the offensive for the American mainland, facing a significantly reduced and beleaguered force.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join